Regency Centers Corporation (REG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where REG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- REG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.85% of US stocks).
REG Stock Summary
- Regency Centers Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 15.72% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Regency Centers Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Regency Centers Corp is higher than it is for about 90.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Regency Centers Corp are WPC, SRC, CUBE, RPAI, and DAC.
- REG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regency Centers Corp's official web site, go to www.regencycenters.com.
REG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, REG's price/earnings ratio is 37.68% higher, now standing at 51.7.
- REG's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, REG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REG.
REG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 95.26%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.91%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 104.07%.
The table below shows REG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.63% of graded US stocks.
- REG's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 218th of 456 Trading stocks.
- KRG, BEN, and AKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REG.
The table below shows REG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.30||52-week high||$69.60|
|Prev. close||$68.28||52-week low||$33.29|
|Day high||$68.65||Avg. volume||1,049,973|
|50-day MA||$66.43||Dividend yield||3.48%|
|200-day MA||$59.35||Market Cap||11.60B|
Regency Centers Corporation (REG) Company Bio
Regency Centers Corporation owns, operates, and develops community and neighborhood shopping centers. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
REG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REG Latest Social Stream
View Full REG Social Stream
Latest REG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regency Centers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REG as an investment opportunity.
Regency Centers (REG) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Regency Centers Corporation (Regency or the Company) (NASDAQ:REG) today announced that Lisa Palmer, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to make a presentation at the BofA Securities 2021 Global Real Estate Conference (the Conference) on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, at 10:30 am ET. To access the Companys live presentation, use the registration link below. Registration for the webcast presentation is complimentary.
The Zacks REIT and Equity Trust - Retail industry stocks SPG, O and REG are in focus amid reopening of the economy, widespread vaccination, stimulus, strong consumer spending despite e-commerce adoption, store closures and retailer bankruptcy woes.
In the vast sea of exchange-traded funds, these seven could generate lucrative returns for investors in the coming months.
Regency Centers Corporation's (NASDAQ:REG) Stock Financial Prospects Look Bleak: Should Shareholders Be Prepared For A Share Price Correction?
Regency Centers' (NASDAQ:REG) stock up by 1.4% over the past three months. Given that the markets usually pay for the...
REG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|