Regency Centers Corporation (REG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where REG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.07% of US stocks.
- REG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- REG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
REG Stock Summary
- REG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 614.59 -- higher than 94.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Regency Centers Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Regency Centers Corp is higher than it is for about 89.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Regency Centers Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PEAK, TV, DEA, PNW, and WPC.
- REG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regency Centers Corp's official web site, go to www.regencycenters.com.
REG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.62||52-week high||$67.14|
|Prev. close||$64.52||52-week low||$33.29|
|Day high||$64.63||Avg. volume||1,221,898|
|50-day MA||$59.61||Dividend yield||3.69%|
|200-day MA||$47.83||Market Cap||10.64B|
Regency Centers Corporation (REG) Company Bio
Regency Centers Corporation owns, operates, and develops community and neighborhood shopping centers. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
REG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Regency Centers Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Regency Centers Corp ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for REG, they are:
- Regency Centers Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Regency Centers Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 24% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REG Latest Social Stream
View Full REG Social Stream
Latest REG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regency Centers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REG as an investment opportunity.
CFRA analyst Chris Kuiper upgrades Regency Centers ([[REG]] +1.6%) stock to Hold from Sell as traffic at the REIT's shopping centers progresses better than the analyst expected.Foot traffic recovers to ~90% of its pre-pandemic 2019 levels, "perhaps owing to its more insulated tenant base with more necessity shopping, such as...
Regency Centers (REG) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 20.00% and 7.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Regency Centers Corporation (“Regency” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:REG) today reported financial and operating results for the period ended March 31, 2021, provided an update related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and provided updated guidance for 2021 Nareit FFO. Net Income was $0.47 per diluted share for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, compared to Net Loss of ($0.15) per diluted share for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. First Quarter 2021 Highlights Reported Nareit FFO of $0.90 per diluted share for the first quarterUpdated 2021 Nareit FFO guidance to a range of $3.33 – $3.43 per diluted shareReported that Same Property Net Operating Income (“NOI”), excluding lease termination fees, decreased 1.6% during the first quarterRealized perce...
While Regency (REG) has premium retail properties in solid trade areas, its Q1 results will likely reflect retail bankruptcies, store closures and rent-collection woes.
In this article we will analyze whether Regency Centers Corp (NYSE:REG) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead […]
REG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|