Regency Centers Corporation (REG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where REG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.53% of US stocks.
- REG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- REG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
REG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 613.64, Regency Centers Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.11% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Regency Centers Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Regency Centers Corp is higher than it is for about 89.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEAK, DEA, HTA, REXR, and MGEE.
- REG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regency Centers Corp's official web site, go to www.regencycenters.com.
REG Valuation Summary
- REG's price/sales ratio is 10.9; this is 63.91% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, REG's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.
- REG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 30.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REG.
REG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.02%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -16.7%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.16%.
The table below shows REG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.71||52-week high||$68.40|
|Prev. close||$65.05||52-week low||$33.29|
|Day high||$65.80||Avg. volume||1,118,875|
|50-day MA||$64.91||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$54.06||Market Cap||10.99B|
Regency Centers Corporation (REG) Company Bio
Regency Centers Corporation owns, operates, and develops community and neighborhood shopping centers. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
REG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Regency Centers Corp. To summarize, we found that Regency Centers Corp ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for REG, they are:
- Regency Centers Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Regency Centers Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 22.61% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REG Latest Social Stream
View Full REG Social Stream
Latest REG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regency Centers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REG as an investment opportunity.
We have narrowed down our search to five large-cap stocks with current dividend yield of more than 3%. These are: REG, ET, MET, IP and BX.
Denis_Vermenko/iStock via Getty ImagesQuality matters in the REIT space, and this became more apparent than ever since the pandemic started last year. While premium names cost more from a valuation standpoint, one mustn’t forget that there is also value in being able to ‘sleep well at night’. This brings me...
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Regency Centers Corporation (The Company) (NASDAQ: REG) will announce its Second Quarter 2021 earnings results on Thursday, August 5, 2021, after the market closes. The Companys earnings release and supplemental information package will be posted on the Investor Relations section of the Companys website investors.regencycenters.com . The Company will host an earnings conference call on Friday, August 6, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. ET.
The retail sector is in a state of flux, and retailers will either evolve alongside it -- or be left behind. Take a look at how Regency Centers is faring.
Within the last quarter, Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG ) has observed the following analyst ratings: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago Bullish 0 0 0 0 Somewhat Bullish 0 2 0 0 Indifferent 1 2 0 0 Somewhat Bearish 0 0 0 0 Bearish 0 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 6 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for Regency Centers. The company has an average price target of $62.75 with a high of $67.00 and a low of $47.50. This current average represents a 13.47% increase from the previous average price target of $55.3. How Are Full story available on Benzinga.com
REG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|