Regency Centers Corporation (REG): Price and Financial Metrics
REG Stock Summary
- REG's current price/earnings ratio is 214.36, which is higher than 95.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Regency Centers Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For REG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.8% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPAI, UDR, SITC, SRC, and OHI.
- Visit REG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regencycenters.com.
REG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.28||52-week high||$61.74|
|Prev. close||$56.66||52-week low||$31.80|
|Day high||$57.16||Avg. volume||1,281,988|
|50-day MA||$48.91||Dividend yield||4.2%|
|200-day MA||$44.23||Market Cap||9.56B|
Regency Centers Corporation (REG) Company Bio
Regency Centers Corporation owns, operates, and develops community and neighborhood shopping centers. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
REG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Regency Centers Corp. To summarize, we found that Regency Centers Corp ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 48.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for REG, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.79 years, is 0.34% -- higher than 71.81% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 79.14% of its sector Real Estate.
- Regency Centers Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REG Latest Social Stream
View Full REG Social Stream
Latest REG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regency Centers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REG as an investment opportunity.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Regency Centers Corporation (NASDAQ: REG) announced today that Lisa Palmer, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to make a presentation at the Citi 2021 Global Property CEO Conference on Monday, March 8, 2021 at 9:45 AM ET. To listen to the presentation please use the webcast information below. Citi 2021 Global Property CEO ConferenceDate:Monday, March 8, 2021Time:9:45 AM – 10:20 AM ETSpeaker:Lisa Palmer – President & Chief Executive OfficerWebcast:2021 Citi Virtual Global Property CEO ConferenceInvestor Presentation:Regency Centers February 2021 Investor Presentation A replay of the webcast will be available for one year following the completion of the conference. About Regency Centers Corporation (NASDAQ: REG) Regen...
Regency Centers (REG) says executive vice president and chief financial officer Mac Chandler is resigning from his role to accept a CEO position at another REIT.His responsibilities will be assumed by the other members of Regency’s executive management team and by its senior regional management and investment teams.Press Release...
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Regency Centers Corporation (“Regency” or the “Company”) today announced that Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer Mac Chandler is resigning from his role to accept a CEO position at another REIT. Mr. Chandler’s responsibilities for overseeing development, redevelopment and transaction activities will be transitioned to and assumed by the other members of Regency’s executive management team, as well as the Company’s senior regional management and investment teams. “On behalf of the entire Regency team, I’d like to thank Mac for his significant contributions over the years and wish him success in his new role,” said Lisa Palmer, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Regency’s deep bench and the strength and talent ...
The following slide deck was published by Regency Centers Corporation in conjunction with this event....
Else' baby and children nutrition products will be sold via the iHerb global network into millions of potential customers in over 180+ countries worldwideVANCOUVER, BC, Feb. 16, 2021 /CNW/ - ELSE NUTRITION HOLDINGS INC.
REG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching REGWant to see what other sources are saying about Regency Centers Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!