Regency Centers Corporation (REG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REG POWR Grades
- REG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- REG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- REG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
REG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Regency Centers Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For REG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.93% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Regency Centers Corp's share price is greater than that of only 12.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Regency Centers Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SRC, OHI, BRX, DEA, and KIM.
- Visit REG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regencycenters.com.
REG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, REG's price/earnings ratio is 37.68% higher, now standing at 51.7.
- REG's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, REG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REG.
REG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.16%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 686.92%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -81.09%.
The table below shows REG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.35% of graded US stocks.
- REG's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 217th of 443 Trading stocks.
- KRG, BEN, and STOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REG.
The table below shows REG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.21||52-week high||$78.78|
|Prev. close||$66.16||52-week low||$61.48|
|Day high||$67.79||Avg. volume||1,006,648|
|50-day MA||$68.92||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$70.00||Market Cap||11.58B|
Regency Centers Corporation (REG) Company Bio
Regency Centers Corporation owns, operates, and develops community and neighborhood shopping centers. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
REG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REG Latest Social Stream
View Full REG Social Stream
Latest REG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regency Centers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REG as an investment opportunity.
REIT stocks have struggled in recent months with inflation and higher interest rates likely being the primary driving forces. Perhaps this makes sense for net leased assets with longer lease durations. Shopping centers, however, are better positioned, given their shorter lease terms. This brings me to Regency Centers (REG), which...
Regency Centers Corporation -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Regency Centers Corporation
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Regency Centers CorporationGlobal Credit Research - 16 Feb 2022New York, February 16, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Regency Centers Corporation and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 14 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to...
No summary available.
Within the last quarter, Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG ) has observed the following analyst ratings: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 2 1 3 0 0 Last 30D 0 0 1 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 1 0 1 0 0 3M Ago 1 1 1 0 0 According to 6 analyst offering 12-month price targets in the last 3 months, Regency Centers has an average price target of $81.83 with a high of $92.00 and a low of $75.00. Below is a summary of how these 6 analysts rated Regency Centers over the past 3 months. The greater Full story available on Benzinga.com
Regency Centers' (REG) Q4 result reflects better-than-expected revenue numbers, and improvement in tenants and retail landscape.
REG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|