Regency Centers Corporation (REG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where REG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.48% of US stocks.
- REG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- REG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.21% of US stocks).
REG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of REGENCY CENTERS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for REGENCY CENTERS CORP is higher than it is for about 91.82% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.28, REGENCY CENTERS CORP has a higher such ratio than 88.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REGENCY CENTERS CORP are WES, NSA, SITC, LSI, and AHH.
- Visit REG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regencycenters.com.
REG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, REG's price/earnings ratio is 4.22% higher, now standing at 24.7.
- REG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REG.
REG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12.01%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 18.63%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -75.74%.
The table below shows REG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.35% of graded US stocks.
- REG's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 217th of 443 Trading stocks.
- KRG, BEN, and STOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REG.
The table below shows REG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.75||52-week high||$78.78|
|Prev. close||$65.39||52-week low||$51.97|
|Day high||$66.43||Avg. volume||953,165|
|50-day MA||$60.31||Dividend yield||3.82%|
|200-day MA||$63.53||Market Cap||11.25B|
Regency Centers Corporation (REG) Company Bio
Regency Centers Corporation is a real estate investment trust based in Jacksonville, Florida and is one of the largest operators of shopping centers with grocery stores as anchor tenants. As of October 21, 2020, the company owned 415 properties comprising 56 million square feet of space. Notable properties owned by the company include Serramonte Center and a 30% interest in Village District. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
REG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REG Latest Social Stream
View Full REG Social Stream
Latest REG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGENCY CENTERS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REG as an investment opportunity.
Regency's (REG) focus on grocery-anchored shopping centers, expansion efforts and a solid balance sheet bode well for growth. Higher e-commerce adoption and rising interest rates are worrisome.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 real estate stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the real estate industry and go directly to Top 5 Real Estate Stocks to Buy Now. Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) own and usually operate real estate-related assets such as buildings, shopping malls, apartments, […]
Regency Centers ( NASDAQ:REG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$315.2m (down 2.0% from 3Q...
The following slide deck was published by Regency Centers Corporation in conjunction with their 2022 Q3 earnings call.
Regency Centers Corporation (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:REG) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 4, 2022 10:00 A.M.
REG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|