Regency Centers Corporation (REG): Price and Financial Metrics
REG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Regency Centers Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For REG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.86% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, REG is more volatile than just 1.58% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Regency Centers Corp are WES, FRT, VER, MTN, and STOR.
- REG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regency Centers Corp's official web site, go to www.regencycenters.com.
REG Stock Price Chart More Charts
REG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.82||52-week high||$70.26|
|Prev. close||$62.65||52-week low||$55.50|
|Day high||$62.75||Avg. volume||875,824|
|50-day MA||$66.39||Dividend yield||3.74%|
|200-day MA||$66.62||Market Cap||10.19B|
Regency Centers Corporation (REG) Company Bio
Regency Centers Corporation owns, operates, and develops community and neighborhood shopping centers. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.