Regency Centers Corporation (REG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- REG's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.34% -- which is higher than about 85.48% stocks we're looking at.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for REG have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with REG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NVDA, WSTG, ISDR, VLGEA and SGC.
REG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for REG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 31.27% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Regency Centers Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, REG offers a dividend yield in the top 16.72% of stocks in our set.
- Regency Centers Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 72.43% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In terms of opportunity, REG's provides a return of 31.27% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 76.22% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
REG Dividend Chart
REG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|