Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RELL POWR Grades
- RELL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.82% of US stocks.
- RELL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RELL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
RELL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RELL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.7% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.58%, RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD are HYW, HGBL, ARC, EDUC, and LYTS.
- Visit RELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rell.com.
RELL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RELL's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- RELL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RELL.
RELL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -155.11%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.54%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -126.53%.
The table below shows RELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RELL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.35% of graded US stocks.
- RELL's asset turnover comes in at 1.231 -- ranking 67th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- ARW, STKL, and HLF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RELL.
The table below shows RELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.30||52-week high||$27.24|
|Prev. close||$20.91||52-week low||$11.13|
|Day high||$21.35||Avg. volume||167,565|
|50-day MA||$22.25||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$19.67||Market Cap||299.80M|
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL) Company Bio
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. engages in power and microwave technologies, customized display solutions, and healthcare equipment businesses in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. The companys Power and Microwave Technologies Group segment provides engineered solutions, power grid and microwave tubes, and related consumables, as well as power conversion and RF and microwave components for broadcast transmission, CO2 laser cutting, diagnostic imaging, dielectric and induction heating, high energy transfer, high voltage switching, plasma, power conversion, radar, and radiation oncology applications. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in LaFox, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RELL Latest Social Stream
View Full RELL Social Stream
Latest RELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RELL as an investment opportunity.
Here is Why Growth Investors Should Buy Richardson Electronics (RELL) Now
Richardson Electronics (RELL) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Richardson Electronics (RELL) Stock Moves -1.09%: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Richardson Electronics (RELL) closed at $20.94, marking a -1.09% move from the previous day.
Richardson Electronics Ltd. Receives Third Patent for a Pitch Energy System for Wind Turbines
Newly Issued Patent to Support the Continued Replacement of Wind Turbine Batteries with Ultracapacitor Module TechnologyLAFOX, Ill., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL), a global provider of engineered solutions for renewable energy, is pleased to announce the issuance of U.S. Patent No. 18/184,961 (the ’961 Patent). The ’961 Patent is the third patent covering the Company’s Pitch Energy module with additional U.S. and foreign patents still pending. Ric
Richardson Electronics Provides FY23 Q3 Business Update
Preliminary FY23 Q3 net sales estimated to exceed $70 million, an increase of 27% over the prior year third quarter, subject to final reviewPreliminary backlog is estimated to be $175.1 millionPreliminary operating income is estimated to be $7.6 million subject to final review, or 10.8% of net sales, an increase of 110% over the prior year quarter LAFOX, Ill., March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) today announced preliminary results for its third quarter
Navitas New Distribution Deal with Richardson Electronics Expands Americas Footprint for Next-Gen SiC Semiconductors
Partnership for advanced GeneSiC silicon carbide (SiC) targets renewable energy, industrial, medical, transportation, and energy storage Navitas New Distribution Deal with Richardson Electronics Expands Americas Footprint for Next-Gen SiC Semiconductors Partnership for advanced GeneSiC silicon carbide (SiC) targets renewable energy, industrial, medical, transportation, and energy storage TORRANCE, Calif. and LAFOX, Ill., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navitas Semiconductor (Nasdaq: NVTS), th
RELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RELLWant to see what other sources are saying about Richardson Electronics Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...