Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RELL POWR Grades
- RELL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.63% of US stocks.
- RELL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- RELL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
RELL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Richardson Electronics Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RELL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.42% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Richardson Electronics Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -881.9%; that's higher than just 2.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Richardson Electronics Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be UTI, RAVE, SSY, HSII, and GES.
- Visit RELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rell.com.
RELL Valuation Summary
- RELL's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.1; this is 2.64% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- RELL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RELL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 63.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RELL.
RELL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -22.37%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.96%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.48%.
The table below shows RELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RELL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.35% of graded US stocks.
- RELL's asset turnover comes in at 1.231 -- ranking 67th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- ARW, STKL, and HLF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RELL.
The table below shows RELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.27||52-week high||$15.76|
|Prev. close||$12.32||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$12.27||Avg. volume||228,299|
|50-day MA||$12.48||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$9.79||Market Cap||165.90M|
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL) Company Bio
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. engages in power and microwave technologies, customized display solutions, and healthcare equipment businesses in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. The companys Power and Microwave Technologies Group segment provides engineered solutions, power grid and microwave tubes, and related consumables, as well as power conversion and RF and microwave components for broadcast transmission, CO2 laser cutting, diagnostic imaging, dielectric and induction heating, high energy transfer, high voltage switching, plasma, power conversion, radar, and radiation oncology applications. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in LaFox, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RELL Latest Social Stream
View Full RELL Social Stream
Latest RELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Richardson Electronics Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RELL as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Firstly, we'll want to...
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. Gives Designers More Flexibility with New Wide-Band Gap Band Technology
Announcing SemiQ’s 1200V 80mΩ Silicon Carbide MOSFETLAFOX, Ill., Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) announces the availability of SemiQ’s 2nd generation silicon carbide power switches, 1200V 80mΩ SiC MOSFETs. These MOSFETs complement SemiQ’s existing SiC rectifiers at 650V, 1200V, and 1700V. SemiQ has engineered two new MOSFETs, GP2T080A120U (TO-247-3L) and GP2T080A120H (TO-247-4L), to provide the best trade-off of conduction and switching losses. These
Former net/net, and current member of my 2022 Double Net Value Portfolio Richardson Electronics very quietly had a big day on Thursday. The company reported second quarter revenue of $54 million, up more than 27% year/over year, earning 30 cents/share, versus five cents for the same period last year. RELL ended the quarter with just under $3/share in cash and no debt, and now trades at about 1.67x net current asset value (NCAV).
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call January 06, 2022, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Ed Richardson - CEO Robert Ben - CFO Wendy Diddell - COO and General Manager, Richardson Healthcare Greg Peloquin - General Manager, Power & Microwave Technologies Group Jens Ruppert - General Manager, Canvys...
Richardson Electronics Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Net Income Of $4.1 Million And Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
PMT, Canvys and Healthcare Revenues Grow Versus Second Quarter FY21 Second Quarter Highlights Net sales of $54.0 million were up 27.3% from last year’s second quarter.Sales increased for PMG, Canvys, Healthcare and Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication Equipment products in the second quarter of fiscal 2022 versus the second quarter of fiscal 2021.Backlog increased to $146.9 million in the second quarter versus $126.5 million at the end of the first quarter.Gross margin was 32.7% of net sales for the
RELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RELLWant to see what other sources are saying about Richardson Electronics Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch