Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RELL POWR Grades
- RELL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.42% of US stocks.
- RELL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 37 weeks.
- RELL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.4% of US stocks).
RELL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Richardson Electronics Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Richardson Electronics Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 11.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Richardson Electronics Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -338.55%; that's higher than only 6.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Richardson Electronics Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be TTSH, MOV, HOFT, GCO, and GNE.
- Visit RELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rell.com.
RELL Valuation Summary
- RELL's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.1; this is 2.64% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- RELL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RELL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 63.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RELL.
RELL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.62%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 24.4%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 13.77%.
The table below shows RELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RELL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.04% of graded US stocks.
- RELL's asset turnover comes in at 1.231 -- ranking 67th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- ARW, BCC, and STKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RELL.
The table below shows RELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.75||52-week high||$12.87|
|Prev. close||$11.28||52-week low||$4.10|
|Day high||$11.38||Avg. volume||102,953|
|50-day MA||$9.46||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$7.86||Market Cap||143.29M|
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL) Company Bio
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. engages in power and microwave technologies, customized display solutions, and healthcare equipment businesses in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. The companys Power and Microwave Technologies Group segment provides engineered solutions, power grid and microwave tubes, and related consumables, as well as power conversion and RF and microwave components for broadcast transmission, CO2 laser cutting, diagnostic imaging, dielectric and induction heating, high energy transfer, high voltage switching, plasma, power conversion, radar, and radiation oncology applications. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in LaFox, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RELL Latest Social Stream
View Full RELL Social Stream
Latest RELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Richardson Electronics Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RELL as an investment opportunity.
Richardson Electronics Announces European Expansion for ULTRA3000® Series - Energy Storage and Power Delivery Modules
Includes showcasing products at Key Energy – Renewable Energy Expo in Italy Includes showcasing products at Key Energy – Renewable Energy Expo in Italy
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL) shares closed this week 20.2% higher than it did at the end of last week. The stock is currently up 153.7% year-to-date, up 169.3% over the past 12 months, and up 122.2% over the past five y
Richardson Electronics Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Net Income of $2.6 Million and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
PMT, Canvys and Healthcare Revenues Grow Versus Q1 FY21 Q1 Highlights Net sales of $53.7 million were up 38.4% from last year’s first quarter and up 6.4% over the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021.Sales increased year-over-year for PMG, Canvys, Healthcare and Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication Equipment products in the first quarter of fiscal 2022 versus the first quarter of fiscal 2021.Gross margin was 30.3% of net sales for the first quarter of fiscal 2022 versus 31.8% of net sales in the prior year’
Presentation on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 10:30 A.M. PT / 1:30 P.M. ET Presentation on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 10:30 A.M. PT / 1:30 P.M. ET
LAFOX, Ill., Sept. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) plans to release its financial results for its first quarter ended August 28, 2021 after the close of business on Wednesday, October 6, 2021. The release will be distributed by GlobeNewswire and will be available on the Companys website at w w w.rell.com .
RELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RELLWant to see what other sources are saying about Richardson Electronics Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch