Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (RETA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RETA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RETA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 37.15% of US stocks.
- RETA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- RETA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
RETA Stock Summary
- For RETA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 510.59, Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.77% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RETA's revenue has grown -49.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.9% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IONS, ACRS, CUE, AKTS, and XBIT.
- Visit RETA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.reatapharma.com.
RETA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RETA's EV/EBIT ratio is 147.78% lower, now standing at -14.
- Over the past 64 months, RETA's price/sales ratio has gone up 494.4.
- RETA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 166 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RETA.
RETA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RETA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.03% of graded US stocks.
- RETA's asset turnover comes in at 0.01 -- ranking 389th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SUPN, LUMO, and PTCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RETA.
The table below shows RETA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RETA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RETA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.72||52-week high||$186.82|
|Prev. close||$108.86||52-week low||$76.34|
|Day high||$112.75||Avg. volume||351,399|
|50-day MA||$114.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$116.48||Market Cap||4.03B|
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (RETA) Company Bio
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on identifying, developing, and commercializing product candidates that modulate the activity of key regulatory proteins involved in the biology of mitochondrial function, oxidative stress, and inflammation to address the unmet medical needs of patients with various serious or life-threatening diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RETA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RETA Latest Social Stream
View Full RETA Social Stream
Latest RETA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RETA as an investment opportunity.
Biotech stocks can be highly risky. In this Motley Fool Live video recorded on Sept. 8, 2021, Motley Fool contributors Keith Speights and Brian Orelli talk about two biotech stocks to buy right now that offer attractive risk-reward propositions. Keith Speights: Brian, I'm going to pitch you a softball here.
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RETA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we discuss the 12 stocks Stanley Druckenmiller is selling. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the Stanley Druckenmiller is Selling These 5 Stocks. Stanley Druckenmiller, the chief of New York-based Duquesne Capital, is a titan of the investing world with an impressive investing history […]
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - RETA
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - August 17, 2021) - Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Reata" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: RETA). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.The investigation concerns whether Reata and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices. [Click here for information about ...
Reata Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RETA) was having a terrible Tuesday, with its stock trading down by nearly 17% in late afternoon action. This doesn't necessarily mean the end of bardoxolone; Reata believes that "each of the identified issues is addressable with additional data and analyses."
RETA Price Returns
Continue Researching RETAWant to do more research on Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc (RETA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc (RETA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc (RETA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch