Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (RETA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RETA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RETA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 42.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RETA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RETA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
RETA Stock Summary
- RETA's price/sales ratio is 1,424.95; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.6% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.82 for REATA PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for 97.4% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REATA PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at -80.71%, a number that bests only 1.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REATA PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ARGX, BCYC, INMB, TERN, and ATOM.
- Visit RETA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.reatapharma.com.
RETA Valuation Summary
- RETA's price/earnings ratio is -10; this is 144.25% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RETA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 170.3 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RETA.
RETA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -60.44%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -181.23%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -14.09%.
The table below shows RETA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RETA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RETA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.15% of graded US stocks.
- RETA's asset turnover comes in at 0.01 -- ranking 391st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INVA, SUPN, and LUMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RETA.
The table below shows RETA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RETA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RETA, see our RETA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$226.44||Average Broker Recommendation||1.17 (Strong Buy)|
RETA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RETA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.69||52-week high||$95.00|
|Prev. close||$87.95||52-week low||$18.47|
|Day high||$88.36||Avg. volume||1,571,072|
|50-day MA||$58.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.22||Market Cap||3.15B|
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (RETA) Company Bio
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on identifying, developing, and commercializing product candidates that modulate the activity of key regulatory proteins involved in the biology of mitochondrial function, oxidative stress, and inflammation to address the unmet medical needs of patients with various serious or life-threatening diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RETA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RETA Latest Social Stream
View Full RETA Social Stream
Latest RETA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REATA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RETA as an investment opportunity.
3 Supercharged Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Could Keep Climbing
The main stock indexes are way down over the past year, but quite a few under-the-radar stocks have bucked the trend. Reata Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RETA) was a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company until the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved its first treatment on Feb. 28, 2023. Reata's first approved product, Skyclarys, is the first and only drug approved to treat Friedreich's ataxia, an ultra-rare neuromuscular disease.
Reata (RETA) Stock Doubles This Year on Skyclarys FDA Nod
Reata Pharmaceuticals (RETA) stock more than doubles this year, owing to approval for its rare disease drug.
US Government Assures Fund Accessibility to SVB (SIVB) Clients
Following the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SIVB), the go-to bank for US tech startups, U.S. banking regulators step in to assure access to funds to the bank's customers, especially startups.
2 Top Healthcare Stocks Defying the Bear Market
Healthcare stocks have rebounded to a degree since the start of 2023, but a wide swath of these equities are still trading well below their all-time highs following the 2022 bear market. A small handful of healthcare stocks, however, have managed to defy this downward trend. For example, GE Healthcare Technologies (NASDAQ: GEHC) and Reata Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RETA) have actually been thriving in this harsh climate for healthcare equities.
Reata Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation in the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
PLANO, Texas, March 06, 2023--Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RETA) ("Reata," the "Company," "our," "us," or "we"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing novel therapies for patients with severe diseases, announced that management will participate in the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference held next week, March 14-16, in Miami, Florida. Manmeet Soni, Reata’s President, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Financial Officer will be participating in a fireside
RETA Price Returns
Continue Researching RETAWant to do more research on Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc (RETA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc (RETA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc (RETA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...