Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (RETA): Price and Financial Metrics
RETA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 173.56, Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.75% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of 283.65%; that's higher than 95.51% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RETA's revenue has grown -50.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.43% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MNTA, OCUL, EYES, CMRX, and ABUS.
- Visit RETA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.reatapharma.com.
RETA Stock Price Chart More Charts
RETA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$141.19||52-week high||$257.96|
|Prev. close||$137.42||52-week low||$70.00|
|Day high||$144.29||Avg. volume||409,955|
|50-day MA||$180.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$151.48||Market Cap||4.69B|
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (RETA) Company Bio
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on identifying, developing, and commercializing product candidates that modulate the activity of key regulatory proteins involved in the biology of mitochondrial function, oxidative stress, and inflammation to address the unmet medical needs of patients with various serious or life-threatening diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Irving, Texas.