Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (RETA): Price and Financial Metrics
RETA Stock Summary
- RETA's price/sales ratio is 212.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.77% of US stocks.
- RETA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -53.22%, a number that bests only 3.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRNX, DCPH, SCYX, FIXX, and FOMX.
- Visit RETA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.reatapharma.com.
RETA Stock Price Chart More Charts
RETA Price/Volume Stats
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (RETA) Company Bio
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on identifying, developing, and commercializing product candidates that modulate the activity of key regulatory proteins involved in the biology of mitochondrial function, oxidative stress, and inflammation to address the unmet medical needs of patients with various serious or life-threatening diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Irving, Texas.