ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RETO POWR Grades
- RETO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RETO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 28 weeks.
- RETO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.13% of US stocks).
RETO Stock Summary
- RETO has a market capitalization of $19,856,650 -- more than approximately merely 2.14% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.72, ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.37% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc comes in at -74.09%, a number that bests merely 2.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RETO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NES, PHX, ENSV, OIS, and LOCO.
- Visit RETO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.retoeco.com.
RETO Valuation Summary
- RETO's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 56.25% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 46 months, RETO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 37.6.
- Over the past 46 months, RETO's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RETO.
RETO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RETO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$3.66|
|Prev. close||$0.77||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.80||Avg. volume||2,456,413|
|50-day MA||$0.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||20.96M|
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO) Company Bio
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. manufactures building materials. The Company produces abrasives, asbestos, nonmetallic mineral products, concretes, bricks, pavers, and tiles. ReTo Eco-Solutions markets its products throughout China.
Most Popular Stories View All
RETO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RETO Latest Social Stream
View Full RETO Social Stream
Latest RETO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RETO as an investment opportunity.
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: RETO) ("ReTo" or the "Company"), a provider of technology solutions for the improvement of ecological environments, today announced that the Company has received a written notification (the "Notification Letter") from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on September 7, 2021, notifying the Company that it is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth in Nasdaq Rules for continued listing on the Nasdaq.
ReTo Eco-Solutions Completes Basic Engineering Design and Construction of Three-Million-Ton Iron Tailings Project
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: RETO) ("ReTo" or the "Company"), a provider of technology solutions for the improvement of ecological environments, today announced that the Company, through its wholly owned subsidiary ReTo Mingsheng (Changjiang) Environmental Building Materials Co., Ltd., has entered comprehensive construction stage of a new iron tailings project (the "Project") in the Hainan Province. In an effort to recycle reusable solid waste, the Project carries a three-million-ton treatm
Welcome to another busy day of trading, investor!
ReTo expects an environmental project in Hainan province to generate about $43.7 million in annual sales and $20.4 million of gross profit.
New ReTo Project to Conduct Annual Iron Ore Tailings Treatment with Capacity of Three Million Tons and Anticipated Sales of Approximately RMB 280 Million
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: RETO) ("ReTo" or the "Company"), a provider of technology solutions for the improvement of ecological environments, today announced a new iron tailings project (the "Project") in the Hainan Province with a three-million-ton treatment capacity, which is expectedto yield approximately RMB 280 million (approximately US$43.7 million) annual sales after reaching production. .
RETO Price Returns
Continue Researching RETOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc (RETO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc (RETO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc (RETO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch