ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO): Price and Financial Metrics
RETO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$7.36|
|Prev. close||$0.60||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||684,116|
|50-day MA||$0.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.11||Market Cap||2.65M|
RETO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RETO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RETO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.18% of US stocks.
- RETO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 140 days.
- RETO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.13% of US stocks).
RETO Stock Summary
- RETO ECO-SOLUTIONS INC's market capitalization of $2,864,326 is ahead of only 1.77% of US-listed equities.
- The volatility of RETO ECO-SOLUTIONS INC's share price is greater than that of 98.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- RETO ECO-SOLUTIONS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -233.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RETO ECO-SOLUTIONS INC are XOMA, VINE, TTGT, CJJD, and MEG.
- RETO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RETO ECO-SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.retoeco.com.
RETO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, RETO's price/earnings ratio is 101.32% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- RETO's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RETO.
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO) Company Bio
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. manufactures building materials. The Company produces abrasives, asbestos, nonmetallic mineral products, concretes, bricks, pavers, and tiles. ReTo Eco-Solutions markets its products throughout China.
RETO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RETO Latest Social Stream
View Full RETO Social Stream
Latest RETO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RETO ECO-SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RETO as an investment opportunity.
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: RETO) ("ReTo" or the "Company"), a provider of technology solutions and operation services for intelligent ecological environments and internet of things technology development services in China and other countries, today announced that the Company received a written notification (the "Notification Letter") from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on October 13, 2023, notifying the Company that it is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement se
We're starting off Friday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on this morning!
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. Announces $15 Million Registered Direct Offering and $10 Million Concurrent Private Placement
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: RETO) ("ReTo" or the "Company"), a provider of technology solutions and operation services for intelligent ecological environments and internet of things technology development services in China and other countries, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement, dated as of September 29, 2023, with certain purchasers, for the sale of an aggregate of 15,000,000 common shares, par value US$0.01 per share, of the Company (the "Shares"), a
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: RETO) ("ReTo" or the "Company"), a provider of technology solutions and operation services for intelligent ecological environments and roadside assistance services and software development services in China, today announced that on May 26, 2023, it received a notification letter from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") confirming the Company has regained compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement under Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). Nasdaq has noted tha
ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: RETO) ("ReTo" or the "Company"), a provider of technology solutions for the improvement of ecological environments, today announced that from May 18 to 19, 2023, Chinese President Xi Jinping hosted the China-Central Asia Leaders Summit in Xi'an, during the period Mr. Taliyaer and his entourages accompanying the Uzbek delegation visited the RETO user factory in Xi'an and inspected RETO's advanced production line. Mr. Taliyaer had in-depth exchanges with Hui Guo,
RETO Price Returns
Continue Researching RETOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc (RETO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc (RETO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc (RETO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch