REV Group, Inc. (REVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REVG POWR Grades
- REVG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REVG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- REVG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
REVG Stock Summary
- REV Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.29% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 184.8, REV Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, REV Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,076.47%; that's higher than just 1.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REV Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WPRT, PESI, BGSF, RDWR, and FLOW.
- Visit REVG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.revgroup.com.
REVG Valuation Summary
- REVG's EV/EBIT ratio is 47.8; this is 91.2% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 53 months, REVG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $22.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REVG.
REVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.85||52-week high||$22.23|
|Prev. close||$16.00||52-week low||$5.10|
|Day high||$16.36||Avg. volume||392,840|
|50-day MA||$18.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.52||Market Cap||1.03B|
REV Group, Inc. (REVG) Company Bio
REV Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes specialty vehicles in the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial, and Recreation. The company is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
REVG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for REV Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that REV Group Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for REVG, they are:
- REV Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 55 -- greater than 95.45% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- REV Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.44. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.43% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 82.89% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REVG Latest Social Stream
View Full REVG Social Stream
Latest REVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REV Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REVG as an investment opportunity.
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--REV Group, Inc. (NYSE:REVG) announced today the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 7,500,000 shares of common stock by certain selling stockholders. In connection with the offering, the selling stockholders intend to grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to 1,125,000 additional shares of common stock from the selling stockholders. REV Group is not selling any shares of common stock in the offering, and REV Group will not receive any proceeds
REV Group moves to new highs after blowout results and improved guidance.
REV Group, Inc. (NYSE:REVG) Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Appear To Be Mixed : Is There A Clear Direction For The Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that REV Group's (NYSE:REVG) stock increased significantly by 22% over the past...
REV Group (REVG): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.19; GAAP EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.13.Revenue of $643.6M (+17.7% Y/Y) beats by $7.4M.Raises full year fiscal 2021 Adjusted EBITDA guidance to a range of $145.0 to $160.0 millionReinstates quarterly cash dividend in second quarter of fiscal year 2021...
Gainers REV Group (NYSE: REVG) shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results and raised FY21 guidance. Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results. Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 Read More » 8 Stocks Moving In Mondays After-Hours Session The post 8 Stocks Moving In Mondays After-Hours Session appeared on Stocks News Feed .
REVG Price Returns