REV Group, Inc. (REVG): Price and Financial Metrics
REVG Stock Summary
- REV Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.83% of US listed stocks.
- REVG's price/sales ratio is 0.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.53% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, REVG has reported earnings growth of -222.16%, putting it ahead of merely 8.77% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REVG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSTE, SPB, AMN, BV, and NWHM.
- Visit REVG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.revgroup.com.
REVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.75||52-week high||$13.40|
|Prev. close||$13.08||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$13.30||Avg. volume||323,219|
|50-day MA||$10.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.40||Market Cap||813.64M|
REV Group, Inc. (REVG) Company Bio
REV Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes specialty vehicles in the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial, and Recreation. The company is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
REVG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for REV Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that REV Group Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of REV Group Inc, consider:
- REV Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 43 -- greater than 93.69% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- REV Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.79. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 21.31% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 83.49% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REVG Latest Social Stream
View Full REVG Social Stream
Latest REVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REV Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REVG as an investment opportunity.
REV Group (REVG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
REV Group (NYSE: REVG), today announced that it is planning to release its first quarter 2021 results before market open on Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating REV Group, Inc. for Potential Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By Its Board of Directors
Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP, a class action law firm dedicated to representing shareholders nationwide, is investigating a potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the board of directors of REV Group, Inc. (NYSE: REVG).
REV Group, Inc. (NYSE:REVG) CFO Jr. Mark A. Skonieczny acquired 10,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, January 13th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $9.10 per share, for a total transaction of $91,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief financial officer now directly […]
REVG earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
REVG Price Returns
Continue Researching REVGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on REV Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!