Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REYN POWR Grades
- REYN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.01% of US stocks.
- REYN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- REYN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.83% of US stocks).
REYN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC is higher than it is for about 86% of US stocks.
- The volatility of REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC's share price is greater than that of only 4.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REYN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVNT, PPC, SEB, DOLE, and INGR.
- REYN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC's official web site, go to www.reynoldsconsumerproducts.com.
REYN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, REYN's price/earnings ratio is 116.81% higher, now standing at 25.8.
- Over the past 34 months, REYN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REYN.
REYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REYN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.24% of graded US stocks.
- REYN's asset turnover comes in at 0.712 -- ranking 15th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows REYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.50||52-week high||$32.50|
|Prev. close||$32.23||52-week low||$24.54|
|Day high||$32.02||Avg. volume||437,917|
|50-day MA||$29.43||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$28.69||Market Cap||6.61B|
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) Company Bio
Reynolds Consumer Products, Inc. manufactures and sells household products. It operates through the following segments: Presto Products, Reynolds Cooking & Baking, Hefty Waste & Storage and Hefty Tableware. The Reynolds Cooking & Baking segment produces branded and store brand foil, disposable aluminum pans, parchment paper, freezer paper, wax paper, plastic wrap, baking cups, oven bags and slow cooker liners. The Hefty Waste & Storage segment produces both branded and store brand trash and food storage bags. Its products are sold under the Hefty Ultra Strong, Hefty Strong Trash Bags, Hefty Renew and Hefty Slider Bags brands. The Hefty Tableware segment sells both branded and store brand disposable and compostable plates, bowls, platters, cups and cutlery. The Presto Products segment sells store brand products in four main categories including food storage bags, trash bags, reusable storage containers and plastic wrap. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL
Most Popular Stories View All
REYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REYN Latest Social Stream
View Full REYN Social Stream
Latest REYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REYN as an investment opportunity.
Reynolds Wrap® is back with three unique turkey recipes that are a twist on the year's biggest viral food trends, showing you how to create birds inspired by the recipes and moments that amassed billions of views. The trusted maker of foil products for 75 years is famed for its non-conventional, yet outrageously delicious, Thanksgiving turkeys and this year's might be the best yet.
Why It Might Not Make Sense To Buy Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (NASDAQ:REYN) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Reynolds Consumer Products ( NASDAQ:REYN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$967.0m (up 6.9...
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. ( NASDAQ:REYN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.23 per share on the...
Reynolds Consumer Products (REYN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.09% and 1.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
REYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|