Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REYN POWR Grades
- REYN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REYN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 41 weeks.
- REYN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.06% of US stocks).
REYN Stock Summary
- REYN's went public 1.63 years ago, making it older than just 2.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Reynolds Consumer Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Reynolds Consumer Products Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REYN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVNT, XPO, UFAB, AMWD, and NWL.
- REYN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Reynolds Consumer Products Inc's official web site, go to www.reynoldsconsumerproducts.com.
REYN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, REYN's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.77% lower, now standing at 14.4.
- REYN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 19 months.
- Over the past 19 months, REYN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REYN.
REYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REYN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.89% of graded US stocks.
- REYN's asset turnover comes in at 0.712 -- ranking 15th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows REYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.80||52-week high||$32.19|
|Prev. close||$27.31||52-week low||$26.50|
|Day high||$27.90||Avg. volume||488,989|
|50-day MA||$28.61||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$29.65||Market Cap||5.83B|
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) Company Bio
Reynolds Consumer Products, Inc. manufactures and sells household products. It operates through the following segments: Presto Products, Reynolds Cooking & Baking, Hefty Waste & Storage and Hefty Tableware. The Reynolds Cooking & Baking segment produces branded and store brand foil, disposable aluminum pans, parchment paper, freezer paper, wax paper, plastic wrap, baking cups, oven bags and slow cooker liners. The Hefty Waste & Storage segment produces both branded and store brand trash and food storage bags. Its products are sold under the Hefty Ultra Strong, Hefty Strong Trash Bags, Hefty Renew and Hefty Slider Bags brands. The Hefty Tableware segment sells both branded and store brand disposable and compostable plates, bowls, platters, cups and cutlery. The Presto Products segment sells store brand products in four main categories including food storage bags, trash bags, reusable storage containers and plastic wrap. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL
Most Popular Stories View All
REYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REYN Latest Social Stream
View Full REYN Social Stream
Latest REYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reynolds Consumer Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REYN as an investment opportunity.
Don't Race Out To Buy Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (NASDAQ:REYN) Just Because It's Going Ex-Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Reynolds...
REYN earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
LAKE FOREST, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (“Reynolds,” “RCP” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: REYN) today reported results for the second quarter 2021 ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Highlights Net Revenues of $873 million, up 6% over Q2 prior year net revenues Net Income of $80 million; Adjusted Net Income of $83 million Adjusted EBITDA of $148 million Earnings Per Share of $0.38; Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.39 Revenues increased 6% on top of record second qu
Reynolds Consumer Products (REYN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.63% and -2.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LAKE FOREST, Ill., July 30, 2021--Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. ("Reynolds" or the "Company"), announced that on July 29, 2021, its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per common share. The Company expects to pay this dividend on August 31, 2021 to shareholders of record as of August 17, 2021.
REYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|