Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN): Price and Financial Metrics
REYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.28||52-week high||$32.50|
|Prev. close||$25.63||52-week low||$25.27|
|Day high||$25.66||Avg. volume||316,724|
|50-day MA||$27.05||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$27.91||Market Cap||5.31B|
REYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REYN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where REYN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.32% of US stocks.
- REYN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- REYN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.67% of US stocks).
REYN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,402.51, REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.65% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 1.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC are MIDD, MG, SFM, LDOS, and FBIZ.
- Visit REYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.reynoldsconsumerproducts.com.
REYN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, REYN's price/sales ratio is 26.32% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- REYN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REYN.
REYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REYN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.24% of graded US stocks.
- REYN's asset turnover comes in at 0.712 -- ranking 15th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows REYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) Company Bio
Reynolds Consumer Products, Inc. manufactures and sells household products. It operates through the following segments: Presto Products, Reynolds Cooking & Baking, Hefty Waste & Storage and Hefty Tableware. The Reynolds Cooking & Baking segment produces branded and store brand foil, disposable aluminum pans, parchment paper, freezer paper, wax paper, plastic wrap, baking cups, oven bags and slow cooker liners. The Hefty Waste & Storage segment produces both branded and store brand trash and food storage bags. Its products are sold under the Hefty Ultra Strong, Hefty Strong Trash Bags, Hefty Renew and Hefty Slider Bags brands. The Hefty Tableware segment sells both branded and store brand disposable and compostable plates, bowls, platters, cups and cutlery. The Presto Products segment sells store brand products in four main categories including food storage bags, trash bags, reusable storage containers and plastic wrap. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL
REYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REYN Latest Social Stream
View Full REYN Social Stream
Latest REYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REYN as an investment opportunity.
LAKE FOREST, Ill., September 27, 2023--Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (Nasdaq: REYN) (the "Company") announces that Christine Montenegro McGrath has been appointed to the Company’s Board of Directors, effective as of September 25, 2023. Ms. McGrath will serve on the Company’s Audit Committee and brings extensive experience in sustainability and expertise in the consumer products industry.
An Intrinsic Calculation For Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (NASDAQ:REYN) Suggests It's 49% Undervalued
Key Insights Reynolds Consumer Products' estimated fair value is US$51.22 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
LAKE FOREST, Ill., August 17, 2023--Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: REYN) today announced that Lance Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer, and Michael Graham, Chief Financial Officer, will host a fireside chat at the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference in Boston on Thursday, September 7, 2023, at 8:15 a.m. ET.
The board of Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. ( NASDAQ:REYN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.23 per...
REYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|