Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REYN POWR Grades
- REYN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REYN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 158 days.
- REYN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 35.71% of US stocks).
REYN Stock Summary
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc's stock had its IPO on January 31, 2020, making it an older stock than just 1% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Reynolds Consumer Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Reynolds Consumer Products Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reynolds Consumer Products Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATGFF, CWT, CAE, CUZ, and POR.
- Visit REYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.reynoldsconsumerproducts.com.
REYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.70||52-week high||$36.00|
|Prev. close||$31.37||52-week low||$27.27|
|Day high||$31.21||Avg. volume||550,882|
|50-day MA||$29.96||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$30.57||Market Cap||6.44B|
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) Company Bio
Reynolds Consumer Products, Inc. manufactures and sells household products. It operates through the following segments: Presto Products, Reynolds Cooking & Baking, Hefty Waste & Storage and Hefty Tableware. The Reynolds Cooking & Baking segment produces branded and store brand foil, disposable aluminum pans, parchment paper, freezer paper, wax paper, plastic wrap, baking cups, oven bags and slow cooker liners. The Hefty Waste & Storage segment produces both branded and store brand trash and food storage bags. Its products are sold under the Hefty Ultra Strong, Hefty Strong Trash Bags, Hefty Renew and Hefty Slider Bags brands. The Hefty Tableware segment sells both branded and store brand disposable and compostable plates, bowls, platters, cups and cutlery. The Presto Products segment sells store brand products in four main categories including food storage bags, trash bags, reusable storage containers and plastic wrap. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL
REYN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. To summarize, we found that Reynolds Consumer Products Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Reynolds Consumer Products Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.04 years, is -0.59% -- higher than just 1.63% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 7.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 24.13% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REYN Latest Social Stream
View Full REYN Social Stream
Latest REYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reynolds Consumer Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REYN as an investment opportunity.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Reynolds Consumer Products' First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. This is Mark Swartzberg and thank you for joining us on Reynolds Consumer Products' first quarter 2021 earnings conference call.
(Bloomberg) -- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc., the maker of the namesake aluminum foil and Hefty trash bags, is planning another round of price increases -- its third in 2021 alone.“Our first round of price increases went into effect as planned, and a second round is underway with plans for a third round in the third quarter,” Michael Graham, chief financial officer, said in a statement as the company reported first-quarter results.The price hikes are being planned amid an estimated $300 million in extra costs from pricier commodities and freight.The first round of increases, implemented in the first quarter, hit consumer products including Hefty waste bags, its Reynolds baking products and the Presto storage brand. The second round, which will mostly go into effect in May, will not in...
Reynolds Consumer Products (REYN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -1.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. ("Reynolds," "RCP" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: REYN) today reported results for the first quarter 2021 ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (NASDAQ:REYN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
REYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|