Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 2.25 years, REYN has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 38.71%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that REYN has less volatility in its price than 99.7% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with REYN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CTBI, IBCP, NXST, PLCE and BANF.
REYN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Reynolds Consumer Products Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 3645.31% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Reynolds Consumer Products Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 3645.31%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 100% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Reynolds Consumer Products Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 100% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for REYN than it is for only 100% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, REYN's equity discount rate is less than only 100% of those stocks.
REYN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|