Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA): Price and Financial Metrics
RGA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RGA is currently 2.7, higher than just 9.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.62, Reinsurance Group Of America Inc has a higher such ratio than just 12.34% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.54 for Reinsurance Group Of America Inc; that's greater than it is for 82.46% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reinsurance Group Of America Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UNM, TAP, GIL, NWL, and CBRL.
- RGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Reinsurance Group Of America Inc's official web site, go to www.rgare.com.
RGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.07||52-week high||$134.93|
|Prev. close||$131.53||52-week low||$66.99|
|Day high||$133.40||Avg. volume||454,071|
|50-day MA||$124.59||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$107.92||Market Cap||8.98B|
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA) Company Bio
Reinsurance Group of America engages in the reinsurance business. It offers individual and group life and health insurance products, including term life, credit life, universal life, whole life, group life and health, joint and last survivor insurance, critical illness, disability, and longevity products, as well as asset-intensive and financial reinsurance products. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Chesterfield, Missouri.
RGA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Reinsurance Group Of America Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Reinsurance Group Of America Inc ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 364% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Reinsurance Group Of America Inc ended up being:
- Reinsurance Group Of America Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 6.63% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Reinsurance Group Of America Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 63.45% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGA Latest Social Stream
View Full RGA Social Stream
Latest RGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reinsurance Group Of America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGA as an investment opportunity.
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE:RGA) plans to release first quarter earnings on Thursday, May 6, at approximately 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time. The release will be issued via newswire and will also be available through RGA’s website, www.rgare.com.
Morgan Stanley Stick to Their Sell Rating for Reinsurance Group
RGAX today announced AURA NEXT, the SaaS-based underwriting decision management platform from Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA) and RGAX, completed a Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II examination performed by an external auditing firm.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Reinsurance...
ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE: RGA), a leading global provider of life reinsurance, reported fourth quarter net income of $132 million, or $1.94 per diluted share, compared with $235 million, or $3.68 per diluted share, in the prior-year quarter. Adjusted operating income* totaled $81 million, or $1.19 per diluted share, compared with $219 million, or $3.43 per diluted share, the year before. Net foreign currency fluctuations had a favorable effect
RGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RGAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Reinsurance Group Of America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Reinsurance Group Of America Inc (RGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reinsurance Group Of America Inc (RGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reinsurance Group Of America Inc (RGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!