Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA): Price and Financial Metrics
RGA Stock Summary
- RGA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 663.98 -- higher than 93.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.92 for Reinsurance Group Of America Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.34% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Reinsurance Group Of America Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reinsurance Group Of America Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AAL, CMA, IRM, ATR, and ALK.
- Visit RGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rgare.com.
RGA Stock Price Chart More Charts
RGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.20||52-week high||$169.26|
|Prev. close||$151.80||52-week low||$139.83|
|Day high||$153.29||Avg. volume||426,468|
|50-day MA||$157.69||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$156.29||Market Cap||9.59B|
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA) Company Bio
Reinsurance Group of America engages in the reinsurance business. It offers individual and group life and health insurance products, including term life, credit life, universal life, whole life, group life and health, joint and last survivor insurance, critical illness, disability, and longevity products, as well as asset-intensive and financial reinsurance products. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Chesterfield, Missouri.
RGA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Reinsurance Group Of America Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Reinsurance Group Of America Inc ranked in the 76st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RGA, they are:
- Reinsurance Group Of America Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Reinsurance Group Of America Inc experienced a tax rate of about 16% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 66.33% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|