Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGA POWR Grades
- RGA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 71.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RGA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RGA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RGA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 724.66, Reinsurance Group Of America Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.64% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Reinsurance Group Of America Inc is higher than just 7.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.48, Reinsurance Group Of America Inc has a higher such ratio than only 8.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reinsurance Group Of America Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BFRA, OCFC, FRME, GVP, and ESLT.
- Visit RGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rgare.com.
RGA Valuation Summary
- RGA's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.2; this is 8.89% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RGA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RGA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGA.
RGA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 111.16%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.69%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.71%.
The table below shows RGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.55||52-week high||$134.93|
|Prev. close||$111.08||52-week low||$84.25|
|Day high||$112.06||Avg. volume||411,917|
|50-day MA||$116.80||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$118.80||Market Cap||7.58B|
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA) Company Bio
Reinsurance Group of America engages in the reinsurance business. It offers individual and group life and health insurance products, including term life, credit life, universal life, whole life, group life and health, joint and last survivor insurance, critical illness, disability, and longevity products, as well as asset-intensive and financial reinsurance products. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Chesterfield, Missouri.
RGA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RGA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Reinsurance Group Of America Inc ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 426.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RGA, they are:
- Reinsurance Group Of America Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Reinsurance Group Of America Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 63.9% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGA Latest Social Stream
View Full RGA Social Stream
Latest RGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reinsurance Group Of America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGA as an investment opportunity.
ST. LOUIS, July 28, 2021--Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE: RGA) will host a virtual livestream conference for institutional investors and analysts on Thursday, December 9, 2021 from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Eastern time.
Reinsurance Group (RGA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Within the last quarter, Reinsurance Group (NYSE: RGA ) has observed the following analyst ratings: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE:RGA) plans to release second quarter earnings on Tuesday, August 3, at approximately 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time. The release will be issued via newswire and will also be available through RGAs website, www.rgare.com. RGA will host a conference call to discuss the second quarter results beginning at 10 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 4. Interested parties may access the call by dialing 1-800-458-4121 (323-794-2093 i
RGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RGAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Reinsurance Group Of America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Reinsurance Group Of America Inc (RGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reinsurance Group Of America Inc (RGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reinsurance Group Of America Inc (RGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch