Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, RGA has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 88.61% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -18.58 -- higher than 7.98% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, RGA generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 90.57% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RGA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GILD, PETS, DG, CPAC and EGO.
RGA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Reinsurance Group Of America Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 59.39% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Reinsurance Group Of America Inc are:
- With a market cap of roughly $8 billion, RGA is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 11.82% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for RGA, approximately only 10.33% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $14 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 22.77% of companies in the same revenue class.
RGA Dividend Chart
RGA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RGA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SSREY||Swiss Re AG||4.18%|
|2||IGIC||International General Insurance Holdings Ltd.||3.85%|
|3||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||3.66%|
|4||MURGY||Muenchener Rueckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (MunichRe)||2.82%|
|5||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||2.29%|
|6||HVRRY||Hannover Rück SE||2.25%|
|7||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|8||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.19%|
|9||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||0.92%|
|10||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|11||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|12||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on RGA dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Reinsurance Group Of America Inc and its dividends:
Reinsurance Group Of America Inc Common Stock (RGA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Reinsurance Group Of America Inc (RGA) - Dividend Investor
Reinsurance Group Of America Inc (RGA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha