Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RGA's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 88.22% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -18.58 -- higher than 8.25% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, RGA generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 90.23% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RGA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: IVC, NKE, CPAC, SWBI and CMS.
RGA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of RGA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 7.38% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Reinsurance Group Of America Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- RGA's market cap is about 7 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 2.59 is greater than 65.58% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for RGA than it is for 31.46% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Reinsurance Group Of America Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 72.6% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
RGA Dividend Chart
RGA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RGA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SSREY||Swiss Re AG||4.94%|
|2||MURGY||Muenchener Rueckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (MunichRe)||3.44%|
|3||HVRRY||Hannover Rück SE||3.07%|
|4||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.47%|
|5||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||2.37%|
|6||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|7||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||0.95%|
|8||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||0.81%|
|9||IGIC||International General Insurance Holdings Ltd.||0.53%|
|10||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|12||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|13||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on RGA dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Reinsurance Group Of America Inc and its dividends:
Reinsurance Group Of America Inc Common Stock (RGA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Reinsurance Group Of America Inc (RGA) - Dividend Investor
Reinsurance Group Of America Inc (RGA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha