Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RGLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.73% of US stocks.
- RGLD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RGLD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.65% of US stocks).
RGLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Royal Gold Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RGLD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.25% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RGLD is more volatile than merely 5.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNNE, FAF, MKSI, SNDR, and PSN.
- Visit RGLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.royalgold.com.
RGLD Valuation Summary
- RGLD's price/earnings ratio is 28.5; this is 22.58% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- RGLD's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
- RGLD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGLD.
RGLD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 54.56%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.47%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -10.16%.
The table below shows RGLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.77||52-week high||$147.64|
|Prev. close||$121.52||52-week low||$99.32|
|Day high||$121.47||Avg. volume||438,256|
|50-day MA||$118.21||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$113.50||Market Cap||7.92B|
Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Company Bio
Royal Gold, Inc. acquires and manages precious metals royalties, metal streams, and similar interests in the United States, Canada, Chile, and Mexico. The company also holds royalty and stream interests in mines and projects in other countries, including Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, the Dominican Republic, Finland, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Macedonia, Nicaragua, Peru, Russia, Spain, and Tunisia. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
RGLD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RGLD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Royal Gold Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 27%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Royal Gold Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 39.25 -- which is good for besting 91.79% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 9.87% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- RGLD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.15% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RGLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGLD Latest Social Stream
View Full RGLD Social Stream
Latest RGLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royal Gold Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGLD as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Investors may wish to wager on Royal Gold (RGLD), as earnings estimates for this firm have been exhibiting stable enchancment recently. The inventory has already gained stable short-term value momentum, and this pattern may proceed with its nonetheless enhancing earnings outlook. The rising pattern in estimate revisions, which is a results of rising analyst optimism  The post Will Royal Gold (RGLD) Achieve on Rising Earnings Estimates? appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Royal Gold (RGLD) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Since the markets usually follow a cyclical pattern, it may be time to avoid stretched growth names and consider gold and silver stocks.
How far off is Royal Gold, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGLD ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
RGLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|