Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD): Price and Financial Metrics
RGLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Royal Gold Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.22, Royal Gold Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.9% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, RGLD has reported earnings growth of -319.76%, putting it ahead of just 4.43% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Royal Gold Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FTI, NBL, AA, OAS, and HP.
- Visit RGLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.royalgold.com.
RGLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
RGLD Price/Volume Stats
Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Company Bio
Royal Gold, Inc. acquires and manages precious metals royalties, metal streams, and similar interests in the United States, Canada, Chile, and Mexico. The company also holds royalty and stream interests in mines and projects in other countries, including Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, the Dominican Republic, Finland, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Macedonia, Nicaragua, Peru, Russia, Spain, and Tunisia. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Denver, Colorado.