Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD): Price and Financial Metrics
RGLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Royal Gold Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.63%, Royal Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.72% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RGLD has reported earnings growth of -299.83%, putting it ahead of only 4.96% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTI, CPA, NBL, NLSN, and FLR.
- RGLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Royal Gold Inc's official web site, go to www.royalgold.com.
RGLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
RGLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.92||52-week high||$138.78|
|Prev. close||$104.22||52-week low||$80.65|
|Day high||$103.69||Avg. volume||609,219|
|50-day MA||$114.14||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$112.69||Market Cap||6.75B|
Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Company Bio
Royal Gold, Inc. acquires and manages precious metals royalties, metal streams, and similar interests in the United States, Canada, Chile, and Mexico. The company also holds royalty and stream interests in mines and projects in other countries, including Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, the Dominican Republic, Finland, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Macedonia, Nicaragua, Peru, Russia, Spain, and Tunisia. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
RGLD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Royal Gold Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Royal Gold Inc ranked in the 71st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Royal Gold Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 9.43% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- RGLD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Royal Gold Inc experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 18.54% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|