Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: RGLD reports less variability in its cash flow than just 11.94% of dividend stocks in our set.
- RGLD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 446,513,000; for context, that's better than 95.49% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RGLD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATRI, PLCE, FCAP, SAFM and CPAC.
RGLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of RGLD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 457.98% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Royal Gold Inc are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, RGLD's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 99.03% of them.
- RGLD's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 98.06% of them.
RGLD Dividend Chart
RGLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|