Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that RGLD reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 11.93% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RGLD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 492,882,000, ranking above 94.18% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that RGLD has less volatility in its price than 89.56% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RGLD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ASC, RNR, BEP, GORO and MGPI.
RGLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RGLD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 50.39%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RGLD, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Royal Gold Inc earns annually is around 616 million; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than just 17.17%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for RGLD than it is for 85.04% of other equities in the Basic Materials sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, RGLD's equity discount rate is less than 89.76% of those stocks.
RGLD Dividend Chart
RGLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|