Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that RGLD reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 11.93% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RGLD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 492,882,000, ranking above 94.18% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that RGLD has less volatility in its price than 89.56% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RGLD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ASC, RNR, BEP, GORO and MGPI.
RGLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for RGLD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 564.18% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Royal Gold Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, RGLD's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 97.64% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $654 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 90.48% of companies in the same revenue class.
RGLD Dividend Chart
RGLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|