REGENXBIO Inc. (RGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
RGNX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.87, REGENXBIO Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.4% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for REGENXBIO Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 7.21% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REGENXBIO Inc comes in at -64.26%, a number that bests just 2.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLDX, APTX, AGTC, IMGN, and SURF.
- RGNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REGENXBIO Inc's official web site, go to www.regenxbio.com.
RGNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
RGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.38||52-week high||$63.21|
|Prev. close||$49.10||52-week low||$30.38|
|Day high||$50.09||Avg. volume||488,907|
|50-day MA||$41.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.08||Market Cap||1.78B|
REGENXBIO Inc. (RGNX) Company Bio
REGENXBIO is a leading biotechnology company focused on the development, commercialization and licensing of recombinant adeno-associated virus (AAV) gene therapy. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.