REGENXBIO Inc. (RGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGNX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RGNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.97% of US stocks.
- RGNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- RGNX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RGNX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of REGENXBIO Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 732.76%, REGENXBIO Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.16% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REGENXBIO Inc comes in at 165.79%, a number that bests 95.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RARE, EDIT, SLDB, MTEM, and DRNA.
- RGNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REGENXBIO Inc's official web site, go to www.regenxbio.com.
RGNX Valuation Summary
- RGNX's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.6; this is 132.76% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 72 months, RGNX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 37.2.
- RGNX's price/sales ratio has moved down 197.3 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGNX.
RGNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGNX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.16% of graded US stocks.
- RGNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.218 -- ranking 190th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PTGX, MRTX, and MRK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGNX.
The table below shows RGNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.32||52-week high||$50.26|
|Prev. close||$43.48||52-week low||$26.40|
|Day high||$43.49||Avg. volume||406,737|
|50-day MA||$35.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.50||Market Cap||1.80B|
REGENXBIO Inc. (RGNX) Company Bio
REGENXBIO is a leading biotechnology company focused on the development, commercialization and licensing of recombinant adeno-associated virus (AAV) gene therapy. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGNX Latest Social Stream
View Full RGNX Social Stream
Latest RGNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGENXBIO Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGNX as an investment opportunity.
AbbVie (ABBV) buys rights to Regenexbio's gene therapy candidate for chronic retinal diseases. Lilly (LLY) will supply additional doses of its COVID-19 antibody medicine to the U.S. government.
Illinois-based biopharmaceutical company AbbVie (ABBV) and Maryland-based biotechnology firm RegenXBio (RGNX) have partnered for the development and sale of RGX-314, a novel one-time gene therapy for wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD), diabetic retinopathy (DR) and other chronic retinal diseases. Following the announcement of the news, RegenXBio’s shares jumped 31.2% to close at $43.40 on Monday. However, the shares slipped 1.2%, at the time of writing, in early trade on Tuesday. (See RegenXBio stock chart on TipRanks) Currently, RGX-314 is being evaluated in two separate Phase II clinical trials in patients with wet AMD and DR and in a pivotal trial in patients with wet AMD.
REGENXBIO (RGNX) enters into a strategic partnership with AbbVie to co-develop and commercialize RGX-314, a potential gene therapy for retinal indications. Resultantly, REGENXBIO's share price surges.
AbbVie (ABBV) is set to co-develop Regenexbio's investigational gene therapy for chronic retinal diseases like wet age-related macular degeneration.
The promising gene therapy approach is being evaluated for varied diseases, such as hemophilia, Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), Parkinson's disease, eye disease, and cancer among others
RGNX Price Returns