REGENXBIO Inc. (RGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGNX POWR Grades
- RGNX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.04% of US stocks.
- RGNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- RGNX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.3% of US stocks).
RGNX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of REGENXBIO Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 732.76%, REGENXBIO Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.11% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RGNX's revenue has grown 165.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.59% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REGENXBIO Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RARE, EDIT, SLDB, MTEM, and DRNA.
- RGNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REGENXBIO Inc's official web site, go to www.regenxbio.com.
RGNX Valuation Summary
- RGNX's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.6; this is 132.76% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 72 months, RGNX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 37.2.
- RGNX's price/sales ratio has moved down 197.3 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGNX.
RGNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGNX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.37% of graded US stocks.
- RGNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.218 -- ranking 191st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PTGX, MRTX, and MRK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGNX.
The table below shows RGNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.14||52-week high||$50.26|
|Prev. close||$35.03||52-week low||$27.02|
|Day high||$36.24||Avg. volume||418,418|
|50-day MA||$36.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.62||Market Cap||1.54B|
REGENXBIO Inc. (RGNX) Company Bio
REGENXBIO is a leading biotechnology company focused on the development, commercialization and licensing of recombinant adeno-associated virus (AAV) gene therapy. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGNX Latest Social Stream
View Full RGNX Social Stream
Latest RGNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGENXBIO Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGNX as an investment opportunity.
Regenxbio Inc (NASDAQ: RGNX) announced initial data from the Phase 2 ALTITUDE trial of RGX-314 for diabetic retinopathy (DR) without center-involved diabetic macular edema (CI-DME). The data were presented at the American Society of Retina Specialists Annual Meeting. RGX-314 is a potential one-time gene therapy under development for wet age-related macular degeneration and DR. Of the 15 patients dosed with RGX-314 in Cohort 1, five patients (33%) demonstrated a two-step or greater improvement fr
REGENXBIO Presents Positive Initial Data from Phase II ALTITUDE™ Trial of RGX-314 for the Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy Using Suprachoroidal Delivery at American Society of Retina Specialists Annual Meeting
Suprachoroidal delivery of RGX-314 well tolerated in 15 patients in Cohort 1 with no drug-related serious adverse events
REGENXBIO Presents Positive Initial Data from Phase II AAVIATE® Trial of RGX-314 for the Treatment of Wet AMD Using Suprachoroidal Delivery and Provides Trial Update at Retina Society 54th Annual Scientific Meeting
Suprachoroidal delivery of RGX-314 well tolerated in 50 patients in Cohorts 1-3 with no drug-related serious adverse events
REGENXBIO Announces RGX-314 Data Presentations at American Society of Retina Specialists Annual Meeting
Data for Cohort 1 with three months of follow-up from the RGX-314 Phase II trial for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy (ALTITUDE
REGENXBIO Announces RGX-314 Data Presentations at Retina Society 54th Annual Scientific Meeting and KOL Conference Call
Interim data for Cohort 1 with six months of follow-up from the RGX-314 Phase II trial for the treatment of wet AMD (AAVIATE
RGNX Price Returns