REGENXBIO Inc. (RGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGNX POWR Grades
- RGNX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RGNX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RGNX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.02% of US stocks).
RGNX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of REGENXBIO Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, RGNX has reported earnings growth of -259.18%, putting it ahead of merely 7.51% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RGNX's revenue has grown 204.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.1% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RARE, FDMT, MTEM, SLDB, and BBIO.
- Visit RGNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regenxbio.com.
RGNX Valuation Summary
- RGNX's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.6; this is 132.76% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 72 months, RGNX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 37.2.
- RGNX's price/sales ratio has moved down 197.3 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGNX.
RGNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGNX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.52% of graded US stocks.
- RGNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 250th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PTGX, ARDX, and CBAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGNX.
The table below shows RGNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.78||52-week high||$46.46|
|Prev. close||$20.18||52-week low||$18.69|
|Day high||$21.85||Avg. volume||415,270|
|50-day MA||$27.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.05||Market Cap||939.46M|
REGENXBIO Inc. (RGNX) Company Bio
REGENXBIO is a leading biotechnology company focused on the development, commercialization and licensing of recombinant adeno-associated virus (AAV) gene therapy. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGNX Latest Social Stream
View Full RGNX Social Stream
Latest RGNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGENXBIO Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGNX as an investment opportunity.
REGENXBIO to Host Conference Call on March 1 to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results and Recent Operational Highlights
REGENXBIO Inc. (Nasdaq: RGNX) today announced that it will host a conference call on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss its financial results for the quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2021, and recent operational highlights.
Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
In a report released yesterday, Mani Foroohar from Leerink Partners maintained a Hold rating on RegenXBio (RGNX – Research Report). The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $26.19, close to its 52-week low of $24.14. According to TipRanks.com, Foroohar is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -18.0% and a 38.3% success rate. Foroohar covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Recursion Pharmaceuticals, and 4D Molecular Therapeutics. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for RegenXBio with a $44.50 average price target, implying a 77.3% upside from current levels.
REGENXBIO Presents Positive Interim Data from Phase II ALTITUDE™ Trial of RGX-314 for the Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy Using Suprachoroidal Delivery
REGENXBIO Inc. (Nasdaq: RGNX) today announced additional positive interim data from the ongoing Phase II ALTITUDE™ trial of RGX-314 for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy (DR) without center-involved diabetic macular edema (CI-DME) using in-office suprachoroidal delivery. The data is being presented at the Angiogenesis, Exudation, and Degeneration 2022 conference by Michael A. Klufas, M.D., Retina Service, Wills Eye Hospital, Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology, Thomas Jefferson University.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although Amazon.com made...
RGNX Price Returns