RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RICK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RICK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.06% of US stocks.
- RICK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- RICK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.84% of US stocks).
RICK Stock Summary
- RICK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.64 -- higher than only 14.5% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, RICK has reported earnings growth of 701.07%, putting it ahead of 96.63% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 72.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GHC, NSEC, BCC, OPCH, and NICK.
- RICK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.rcihospitality.com.
RICK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RICK's price/earnings ratio is 22.68% higher, now standing at 23.8.
- RICK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RICK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RICK.
RICK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 96.31%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.5%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 121.3%.
The table below shows RICK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RICK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RICK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.02% of graded US stocks.
- RICK's asset turnover comes in at 0.467 -- ranking 45th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BYD, RRR, and MGM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RICK.
The table below shows RICK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RICK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RICK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.78||52-week high||$81.65|
|Prev. close||$71.58||52-week low||$17.89|
|Day high||$71.95||Avg. volume||76,698|
|50-day MA||$65.22||Dividend yield||0.22%|
|200-day MA||$60.84||Market Cap||628.02M|
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK) Company Bio
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. owns and/or operates upscale adult nightclubs serving primarily businessmen and professionals in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Nightclubs and Bombshells Restaurants and Bars. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RICK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RICK Latest Social Stream
View Full RICK Social Stream
Latest RICK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RICK as an investment opportunity.
Caesars (CZR), which is set to strengthen its collaboration with Nobu Hospitality, announces the opening of hotels and restaurants in three new locations across the United States.
Caesars Entertainment (CZR) reaches an agreement to sell the non-US assets of William Hill to 888 Holdings.
CVLG, GBX, RICK, DECK, and JNPR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 2, 2021.
Caesars Entertainment's (CZR) focus on sports betting expansion bodes well. The company launches new Caesars Sportsbook app in Arizona, for download and deposit purposes.
Vail Resorts (MTN) is set to reopen its North American Resorts for 2021-22 season. The company is providing guests with different season program pass.
RICK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RICKWant to do more research on Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch