RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK): Price and Financial Metrics
RICK Stock Summary
- RICK has a higher market value than 25.16% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $179,830,383.
- RICK's current price/earnings ratio is 11.21, which is higher than just 19.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RICK is currently 5.66, higher than only 24.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIF, BOTJ, FBSS, FUNC, and CHMG.
- RICK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.rcihospitality.com.
RICK Stock Price Chart More Charts
RICK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.76||52-week high||$25.71|
|Prev. close||$18.68||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$18.94||Avg. volume||31,225|
|50-day MA||$19.14||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$18.81||Market Cap||180.41M|
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK) Company Bio
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. owns and/or operates upscale adult nightclubs serving primarily businessmen and professionals in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Nightclubs and Bombshells Restaurants and Bars. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Houston, Texas.