RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RICK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RICK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.99% of US stocks.
- RICK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 198 days.
- RICK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 30.9% of US stocks).
RICK Stock Summary
- RICK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 361.17 -- higher than 88.88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc is higher than 91.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RICK is more volatile than 93.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RICK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKYW, MLHR, TLYS, CONN, and ALSK.
- RICK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.rcihospitality.com.
RICK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RICK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.74||52-week high||$74.36|
|Prev. close||$70.26||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$70.20||Avg. volume||90,717|
|50-day MA||$66.60||Dividend yield||0.23%|
|200-day MA||$37.99||Market Cap||618.66M|
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK) Company Bio
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. owns and/or operates upscale adult nightclubs serving primarily businessmen and professionals in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Nightclubs and Bombshells Restaurants and Bars. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Houston, Texas.
RICK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RICK, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.11% -- higher than merely 12.8% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RICK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RICK Latest Social Stream
View Full RICK Social Stream
Latest RICK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RICK as an investment opportunity.
Greenhaven Road Capital, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A commendable net return of 14% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, outperforming the S&P 500 Index that delivered a 6.17% return for the same period. You can view […]
1 Main Capital, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 18.3% was delivered by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, ahead of its S&P 500 and Russell 2000 benchmark that delivered a 6.2% and 12.7% return respectively in […]
Original Post Editor's Note: The summary bullets for this article were chosen by Seeking Alpha editors....
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigations of Jeld-Wen Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD), Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NasdaqGS: MMSI), RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (NasdaqGM: RICK), and Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NasdaqGS: VNDA)
NEW YORK, April 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jeld-Wen Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces that on October 26, 2020, the Court issued an Order denying Defendants' Motions to Dismiss a putative class action complaint. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, Jeld-Wen stated that its products, including doors, compete against those of other manufacturers based on price, and described the market in which the Company sells its doors as "highly competitive." The Company also repeatedly attributed its strong margins and anticipated margin growth to legitimate business factors, such as "strategic pricing decisions" and an increased emphasis on "pricing optimization." The Complaint alleges that these and similar statements made by Defendants during the Cla...
Vail Resorts (MTN) is witnessing improvement in visitations at Colorado and Utah resorts. The company announced that local visitation remained mostly in line with the expectations.
RICK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RICKWant to do more research on Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch