RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RICK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RICK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- RICK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RICK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
RICK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.67%, RCI HOSPITALITY HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.1% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RICK has reported earnings growth of 62.61%, putting it ahead of 79.49% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RICK's revenue has grown 37.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 77.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RCI HOSPITALITY HOLDINGS INC are ALG, TIG, GLRE, WTM, and SCHL.
- Visit RICK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rcihospitality.com.
RICK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RICK's price/earnings ratio is 47.86% higher, now standing at 19.
- Over the past 243 months, RICK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RICK.
RICK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 89.2%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.2%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.99%.
The table below shows RICK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RICK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RICK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.67% of graded US stocks.
- RICK's asset turnover comes in at 0.467 -- ranking 46th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- RRR, PLYA, and XHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RICK.
The table below shows RICK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RICK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RICK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.26||52-week high||$97.45|
|Prev. close||$94.16||52-week low||$46.49|
|Day high||$94.12||Avg. volume||80,568|
|50-day MA||$90.76||Dividend yield||0.21%|
|200-day MA||$70.43||Market Cap||823.87M|
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK) Company Bio
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. owns and/or operates upscale adult nightclubs serving primarily businessmen and professionals in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Nightclubs and Bombshells Restaurants and Bars. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RICK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RICK Latest Social Stream
View Full RICK Social Stream
Latest RICK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RCI HOSPITALITY HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RICK as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RICK ) by...
RCI Hospitality''s strong execution has led to all-time high free cash flow and revenue. See why we recommend a buy on RICK stock.
WASHINGTON (dpa-AFX) - RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK) Tuesday announced 13.3 percent increase in first-quarter sales for its nightclubs and bombshells restaurants compared to the prior year…
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) reported sales for its Nightclubs and Bombshells restaurants of $69.2 million for the fiscal first quarter ended December 31, 2022, a 13.3% year-over-year increase. Sales do not include non-core operations and are preliminary and subject to final closing. Full 1Q23 financial results are expected by February 9.
RICK vs. CNK: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
RICK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RICKWant to do more research on Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch