RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK): Price and Financial Metrics
RICK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.55||52-week high||$97.45|
|Prev. close||$73.44||52-week low||$46.49|
|Day high||$76.61||Avg. volume||67,454|
|50-day MA||$75.00||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$80.00||Market Cap||721.87M|
RICK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RICK POWR Grades
- RICK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- RICK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RICK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
RICK Stock Summary
- RICK's went public 27.63 years ago, making it older than 74.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of RCI HOSPITALITY HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 73.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 32.07%, RCI HOSPITALITY HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 78.47% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCI HOSPITALITY HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STC, MOD, VRM, ATGE, and OPCH.
- RICK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RCI HOSPITALITY HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.rcihospitality.com.
RICK Valuation Summary
- RICK's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 38.89% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RICK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RICK.
RICK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.57%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 125.17%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -14.56%.
The table below shows RICK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RICK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RICK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.67% of graded US stocks.
- RICK's asset turnover comes in at 0.467 -- ranking 46th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- RRR, PLYA, and XHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RICK.
The table below shows RICK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK) Company Bio
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. owns and/or operates upscale adult nightclubs serving primarily businessmen and professionals in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Nightclubs and Bombshells Restaurants and Bars. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RICK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RICK Latest Social Stream
View Full RICK Social Stream
Latest RICK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RCI HOSPITALITY HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RICK as an investment opportunity.
7 Sin Stocks to Spice Up Your Returns in a Gloomy World
With a softening market possibly suggesting tough times ahead, these sin stocks to buy might rise on underlying cynicism.
Here's Why We Think RCI Hospitality Holdings (NASDAQ:RICK) Is Well Worth Watching
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
RCI Hospitality (RICK) Surpasses Q2 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
RCI Hospitality (RICK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.11% and 0.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RCI Reports 2Q23 Results: Total Revenues $71.5M, GAAP EPS $0.83, Non-GAAP EPS $1.30
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) today reported results and filed its Form 10-Q for the fiscal 2023 second quarter ended March 31, 2023.
RCI to Host 2Q23 Twitter Spaces Call & Meet Management in NYC on Wednesday, May 10
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) plans to file its 10-Q and report financial results for the fiscal 2023 second quarter after the market closes on Wednesday, May 10. The company plans to hold a related conference call on Twitter Spaces at 4:30 PM ET. Afterward, investors can meet management at Rick's Cabaret New York, Manhattan's No. 1 adult nightclub, at 7:00 PM ET.
RICK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RICKWant to do more research on Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...