RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK): Price and Financial Metrics
RICK Stock Summary
- RICK has a higher market value than 25.23% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $179,541,885.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.19, Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 18.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc is higher than merely 23.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIF, BOTJ, FBSS, FUNC, and CHMG.
- RICK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.rcihospitality.com.
RICK Stock Price Chart More Charts
RICK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.52||52-week high||$26.29|
|Prev. close||$25.80||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$25.79||Avg. volume||48,134|
|50-day MA||$19.94||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$18.50||Market Cap||236.26M|
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK) Company Bio
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. owns and/or operates upscale adult nightclubs serving primarily businessmen and professionals in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Nightclubs and Bombshells Restaurants and Bars. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Houston, Texas.
RICK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc ranked in the 59st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 7.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc over the past 5.01 years is 0.13%; that's higher than 60.32% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|