Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIGL POWR Grades
- RIGL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIGL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- RIGL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
RIGL Stock Summary
- For RIGL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 21.32% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -70.92%; that's higher than 25.15% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RIGL's revenue has grown 30.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 83.23% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc are COHU, DHX, SMED, RMCF, and FLXS.
- Visit RIGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rigel.com.
RIGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.65||52-week high||$5.50|
|Prev. close||$3.71||52-week low||$1.74|
|Day high||$3.70||Avg. volume||3,604,879|
|50-day MA||$3.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.22||Market Cap||621.10M|
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL) Company Bio
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, immuno-oncology related diseases, and muscle disorders. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
RIGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIGL Latest Social Stream
View Full RIGL Social Stream
Latest RIGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIGL as an investment opportunity.
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) today announced that it has appointed Alison L. Hannah, M.D. to its Board of Directors. Dr. Hannah brings over three decades of pharmaceutical industry experience to Rigel, including a deep knowledge of clinical development strategy in hematology and oncology with a focus on molecularly targeted therapies.
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 5, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Dolly Vance - Executive Vice President-Corporate Affairs and General Counsel Raul Rodriguez - President and Chief Executive Officer Dave Santos - Chief Commercial Officer Wolfgang Dummer - Executive Vice President and Chief Medical...
The following slide deck was published by Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Several coronavirus stocks were on the move this week in reaction to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the FDA both suggesting a halt to the use of Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine. The recommendation followed the news that some individuals developed serious blood clots just days after receiving the one-shot vaccine. Meanwhile, a less lauded coronavirus stock also posted some impressive gains, but its surge had less to do with a rival’s failure and based on its own achievements.
Companies in the news are: MFNC, NVCR, RIGL, VTVT
RIGL Price Returns
Continue Researching RIGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch