Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIGL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RIGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIGL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RIGL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.88% of US stocks).
RIGL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RIGL is 4.91 -- better than 91.87% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RIGL is currently 91.42, higher than 94.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.8%, Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 18.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEAC, TCON, ALLT, GEOS, and ARAY.
- Visit RIGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rigel.com.
RIGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RIGL's price/sales ratio is 60.35% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- RIGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
- RIGL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 148 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIGL.
RIGL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.78%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11280.56%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.71%.
The table below shows RIGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIGL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.87% of graded US stocks.
- RIGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 30th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GERN, NEOG, and VNDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIGL.
The table below shows RIGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RIGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.64|
|Day high||$1.29||Avg. volume||3,764,187|
|50-day MA||$1.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.64||Market Cap||215.07M|
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL) Company Bio
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, immuno-oncology related diseases, and muscle disorders. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIGL Latest Social Stream
View Full RIGL Social Stream
Latest RIGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIGL as an investment opportunity.
Rigel Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Report Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Financial Results and Business Update
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:RIGL) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and year end 2021 financial results after market close on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. Rigel senior management will follow the announcement with a live conference call and webcast at 4:30pm Eastern Time (1:30pm Pacific Time) to discuss the financial results and give an update on the business.
Does the February share price for Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RIGL ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
Neurocrine (NBIX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -113.11% and 1.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can...
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIGL) is a good investment right now.
RIGL Price Returns
Continue Researching RIGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch