Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIGL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RIGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.84% of US stocks.
- RIGL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- RIGL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
RIGL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than 99.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For RIGL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 20.96% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 33.4%, a number that bests 79.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALLT, GEOS, CYRN, MRIN, and SMSI.
- RIGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.rigel.com.
RIGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RIGL's price/sales ratio is 60.35% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- RIGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
- RIGL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 148 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIGL.
RIGL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -13.66%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 423.48%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -28.47%.
The table below shows RIGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIGL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.82% of graded US stocks.
- RIGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.886 -- ranking 27th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SBBP, CSBR, and NSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIGL.
The table below shows RIGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RIGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.24||52-week high||$5.50|
|Prev. close||$3.28||52-week low||$2.36|
|Day high||$3.25||Avg. volume||2,479,217|
|50-day MA||$3.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.86||Market Cap||553.55M|
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL) Company Bio
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, immuno-oncology related diseases, and muscle disorders. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIGL Latest Social Stream
View Full RIGL Social Stream
Latest RIGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIGL as an investment opportunity.
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) today announced that Raul Rodriguez, the company's president and chief executive officer, and Dean Schorno, the company's chief financial officer, will participate in the following virtual investor conferences in September:
Data from NIH/NHLBI-Sponsored Phase 2 Trial of Fostamatinib in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Published in Clinical Infectious Diseases
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL), today announced the publication of results from a Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating the safety of fostamatinib for the treatment of hospitalized patients with COVID-19, in Clinical Infectious Diseases, an official publication of the Infectious Disease Society of America. The study was sponsored by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), in collaboration with Inova Health System.
Thrombopoietin Receptor Agonist Market Significantly Stepping towards the Success Till 2027| Amgen, Novartis, Rigel Pharmaceuticals
Prior to the widespread availability of thrombopoietin receptor agonists (TPO-RA), splenectomy and rituximab were the most prevalent second-line therapies for patients with immunological thrombocytopenia (ITP). Both approaches have the potential to cure the disease. Long-term answers, on the other hand,
Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RIGL) recently received a thumbs-down from the Food and Drug Administration for an EUA filing for its COVID therapeutic candidate. In this Motley Fool Live video recorded on Aug. 18, 2021, Motley Fool contributors Keith Speights and Brian Orelli discuss why the FDA turned down an EUA for Rigel's experimental COVID therapy.
Regulatory and pipeline updates from Moderna (MRNA) and CureVac (CVAC) among others were in focus in the biotech industry over the past week.
RIGL Price Returns
Continue Researching RIGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch