Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL): Price and Financial Metrics
RIGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.09||52-week high||$2.04|
|Prev. close||$1.12||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$1.12||Avg. volume||2,207,467|
|50-day MA||$1.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.37||Market Cap||190.06M|
RIGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIGL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RIGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIGL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RIGL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.5% of US stocks).
RIGL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RIGL is -4.5 -- better than just 3.08% of US stocks.
- RIGL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.1% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RIGL's revenue has grown 43.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.29% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTSO, ADTX, RNLX, NURO, and NTGR.
- RIGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.rigel.com.
RIGL Valuation Summary
- RIGL's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 21.05% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RIGL's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIGL.
RIGL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.11%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.43%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -36.54%.
The table below shows RIGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIGL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.87% of graded US stocks.
- RIGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 30th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GERN, NEOG, and VNDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIGL.
The table below shows RIGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL) Company Bio
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, immuno-oncology related diseases, and muscle disorders. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
RIGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIGL Latest Social Stream
View Full RIGL Social Stream
Latest RIGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIGL as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Call
Rigel (RIGL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 3.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023, including sales of TAVALISSE® (fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate) tablets for the treatment of adults with chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) who have had an insufficient response to a previous treatment and sales of REZLIDHIA® (olutasidenib) capsules for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory (R/R) acute myeloid leukemia (AML) with a susceptible isocitr
Although you can try your hand at the lottery, your odds of success are probably far better with stocks with high returns.
Rigel Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Report Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Business Update
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) today announced that it will report its second quarter 2023 financial results after market close on Tuesday, August 1, 2023. Rigel senior management will follow the announcement with a live conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time) to discuss the financial results and give an update on the business.
RIGL Price Returns
Continue Researching RIGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch