Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIGL POWR Grades
- RIGL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIGL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RIGL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.48% of US stocks).
RIGL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RIGL is -4.51 -- better than only 2.99% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 40.99 for RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for 99.05% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RIGL has reported earnings growth of 699.35%, putting it ahead of 97.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC are AZYO, INTZ, PBYI, ARAY, and EXTR.
- Visit RIGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rigel.com.
RIGL Valuation Summary
- RIGL's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 25% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RIGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIGL.
RIGL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 26.53%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -202.5%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 59.47%.
The table below shows RIGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIGL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.87% of graded US stocks.
- RIGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 30th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GERN, NEOG, and VNDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIGL.
The table below shows RIGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RIGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.83||52-week high||$3.52|
|Prev. close||$0.68||52-week low||$0.64|
|Day high||$0.99||Avg. volume||3,680,016|
|50-day MA||$0.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.68||Market Cap||144.06M|
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL) Company Bio
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, immuno-oncology related diseases, and muscle disorders. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIGL Latest Social Stream
View Full RIGL Social Stream
Latest RIGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIGL as an investment opportunity.
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RIGL ), it is important to understand...
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) today announced the publication of data in The Lancet Haematology, which summarizes the Phase 1 results of the Phase 1/2 study of olutasidenib, an investigational, oral, small molecule inhibitor of mutant isocitrate dehydrogenase-1 (mIDH1). Olutasidenib was assessed as a monotherapy or in combination with azacitidine, in patients with mIDH1 acute myeloid leukemia (AML) or myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). The published data suggest that olutasidenib, with
Rigel (RIGL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.38% and 1.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, including sales of TAVALISSE® (fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate) tablets for the treatment of adults with chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) who have had an insufficient response to a previous treatment.
Rigel Announces Five Poster Presentations at the Upcoming 64th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) today announced the upcoming presentation of five posters highlighting data from the Company's commercial and clinical-stage hematology-oncology portfolio at the 64th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition being held December 10-13, 2022, in New Orleans, LA, and virtually.
RIGL Price Returns
Continue Researching RIGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch