B. Riley Financial, Inc. (RILY): Price and Financial Metrics
RILY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RILY is currently 39.39, higher than 91.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that RILY's revenue has grown 36.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.85% of US companies in our set.
- B Riley Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -34.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RILY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMPL, GFF, HLI, MTG, and KBH.
- Visit RILY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brileyfin.com.
RILY Stock Price Chart More Charts
RILY Price/Volume Stats
B. Riley Financial, Inc. (RILY) Company Bio
B. Riley Financial, Inc. provides corporate finance, research, sales, and trading services to corporate, institutional, and high net worth clients. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Woodland Hills, California.