B. Riley Financial, Inc. (RILY): Price and Financial Metrics
RILY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.28||52-week high||$60.72|
|Prev. close||$40.99||52-week low||$24.95|
|Day high||$41.38||Avg. volume||379,812|
|50-day MA||$48.91||Dividend yield||9.56%|
|200-day MA||$40.54||Market Cap||1.23B|
RILY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RILY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RILY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.88% of US stocks.
- RILY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RILY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.73% of US stocks).
RILY Stock Summary
- RILY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, B RILEY FINANCIAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 204.36%; that's higher than 93.21% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RILY's revenue has grown 58.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to B RILEY FINANCIAL INC are CVU, USAP, ADNT, CLW, and AIRI.
- RILY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit B RILEY FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.brileyfin.com.
RILY Valuation Summary
- RILY's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 65.22% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RILY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RILY.
RILY Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -12.84%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -191.5%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.45%.
The table below shows RILY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RILY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RILY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.21% of graded US stocks.
- RILY's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 334th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MSTR, PRAA, and SLNM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RILY.
The table below shows RILY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
B. Riley Financial, Inc. (RILY) Company Bio
B. Riley Financial, Inc. provides corporate finance, research, sales, and trading services to corporate, institutional, and high net worth clients. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Woodland Hills, California.
RILY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RILY Latest Social Stream
View Full RILY Social Stream
Latest RILY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about B RILEY FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RILY as an investment opportunity.
Applied Blockchain, a builder of data centers for blockchain applications and Bitcoin mining, went public on April 13, 2022, at $5 a share. Specifically, it said it would provide data centers for "artificial intelligence, machine learning, non-real-time graphics rendering, natural language processing, and many more applications that require significant computing power." Investors initially shrugged at those claims, but the subsequent buying frenzy in AI stocks -- which was driven by the rise of generative AI platforms like OpenAI's ChatGPT -- lit a fire under Applied Digital's shares.
B. Riley stock shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 79 to 85.
B. Riley Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: RILY) ("B. Riley" or the "Company"), a diversified financial services platform, today announced it has signed an agreement to purchase 3.7 million shares of common stock of bebe stores, inc. (OTCQB: BEBE) ("bebe") from trusts formed by bebe founder, Manny Mashouf, at $5.00 per share for a total purchase price of $18.5 million. The closing date of the transaction is expected to occur on September 30, subject to the satisfaction of certain closing conditions.
Is B. Riley Financial a smart investment or a potential value trap? An in-depth exploration of its financial health and valuation.
With 44% ownership, insiders at B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:RILY) are pretty optimistic and have been buying recently
Key Insights Significant insider control over B. Riley Financial implies vested interests in company growth The top 6...
RILY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|