B. Riley Financial, Inc. (RILY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RILY POWR Grades
- RILY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.53% of US stocks.
- RILY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- RILY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.83% of US stocks).
RILY Stock Summary
- RILY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.58% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for B RILEY FINANCIAL INC comes in at -41.53%, a number that bests merely 4.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RILY comes in at -35.37% -- higher than that of only 14.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to B RILEY FINANCIAL INC are CMP, MTG, CRS, CLW, and BWEN.
- Visit RILY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brileyfin.com.
RILY Valuation Summary
- RILY's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 163 months, RILY's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RILY.
RILY Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -222.62%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 160.89%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 186.78%.
The table below shows RILY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RILY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RILY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.21% of graded US stocks.
- RILY's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 334th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MSTR, PRAA, and SLNM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RILY.
The table below shows RILY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RILY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RILY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.65||52-week high||$91.24|
|Prev. close||$43.77||52-week low||$36.86|
|Day high||$44.93||Avg. volume||272,868|
|50-day MA||$43.31||Dividend yield||9.14%|
|200-day MA||$51.23||Market Cap||1.25B|
B. Riley Financial, Inc. (RILY) Company Bio
B. Riley Financial, Inc. provides corporate finance, research, sales, and trading services to corporate, institutional, and high net worth clients. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Woodland Hills, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RILY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RILY Latest Social Stream
View Full RILY Social Stream
Latest RILY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about B RILEY FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RILY as an investment opportunity.
Independent Director Randall Paulson Just Bought 1.0% More Shares In B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:RILY)
Investors who take an interest in B. Riley Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RILY ) should definitely note that the Independent...
B. Riley Financial's (NASDAQ:RILY) investors will be pleased with their solid 262% return over the last five years
B. Riley Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RILY ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 15% in the...
Already pushed to favorable valuations, each one of these seven Nasdaq stocks could be in for a rebound, even if an overall Nasdaq rebound takes time to happen.
B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: RILY) ("B. Riley" or the "Company"), a diversified financial services platform, today released results for the three-month period ending September 30, 2022.
B. Riley Securities, Inc., a leading full service investment bank and subsidiary of B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: RILY) ("B. Riley"), today announced it has added a team of nine experienced Healthcare and Life Sciences professionals from Huron Transaction Advisory LLC ("Huron"). Veteran investment bankers, James Metcalf and Benjamin Matz, have joined B. Riley Securities along with a team of investment banking professionals with significant expertise that further fortifies the firm's Healthca
RILY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|