Rio Tinto Plc (RIO): Price and Financial Metrics
RIO Stock Summary
- RIO has a market capitalization of $71,117,442,525 -- more than approximately 97.4% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Rio Tinto Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.21% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rio Tinto Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CNI, UL, CB, D, and DUK.
- RIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rio Tinto Ltd's official web site, go to www.riotinto.com.
RIO Stock Price Chart More Charts
RIO Price/Volume Stats
Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) Company Bio
Rio Tinto mines for and produces aluminum, copper, gold, silver, and molybdenum, nickel, diamonds, titanium dioxide feedstocks, borates, salt, iron, metal powders, zircon, thermal coal, coking or metallurgical coal, uranium, and iron ore. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.