Rocket Lab USA, Inc., (RKLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RKLB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RKLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.32% of US stocks.
- RKLB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RKLB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.79% of US stocks).
RKLB Stock Summary
- RKLB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.37, ROCKET LAB USA INC has a higher such ratio than 90.76% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ROCKET LAB USA INC comes in at 200%, a number that bests 95.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROCKET LAB USA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PL, SEER, HOOD, BLUE, and IONQ.
- To check out ROCKET LAB USA INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819994.
RKLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RKLB's price/sales ratio is 500% higher, now standing at 12.6.
- RKLB's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.8 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RKLB.
RKLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RKLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.94||52-week high||$11.11|
|Prev. close||$4.88||52-week low||$3.48|
|Day high||$4.94||Avg. volume||3,551,018|
|50-day MA||$4.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.88||Market Cap||2.32B|
Rocket Lab USA, Inc., (RKLB) Company Bio
Rocket Lab USA, Inc., an aerospace company, focuses on developing rocket launch and control systems for the space and defense industries. The company provides launch services, spacecraft components, satellites and other spacecraft, and on-orbit management solutions; and designs, manufactures, and sells Electron and Neutron launch vehicles, as well as offers Photon platform for spacecraft solutions. It serves customers in commercial, civil, defense, and academic sectors. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Long Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RKLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RKLB Latest Social Stream
View Full RKLB Social Stream
Latest RKLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROCKET LAB USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RKLB as an investment opportunity.
HawkEye 360 Successfully Launches Cluster 6 Satellites Aboard Inaugural Rocket Lab Electron Flight from Virginia
HawkEye 360 Inc., the world's leading commercial provider of space-based radio frequency (RF) data and analytics, announced today that its Cluster 6 next-generation satellites have successfully deployed to orbit aboard the inaugural Rocket Lab Electron flight from Launch Complex 2 at Virginia Space's Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport within NASA's Wallops Flight Facility. Communication with the satellites has been established by the company's operations team. This is the first of three dedicated R
WALLOPS ISLAND, Va., January 25, 2023--Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: RKLB) ("Rocket Lab" or "the Company"), a leading launch and space systems company, today successfully launched its 33rd Electron rocket and first mission from Virginia. The "Virginia is for Launch Lovers" mission lifted off at 18:00 EST on January 24th from Rocket Lab Launch Complex 2 (LC-2) at Virginia Space’s Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport within NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility. The mission deployed three satellites to a 550k
With multiple enterprises looking to the heavens for upside growth, investors may want to focus on compelling space stocks to buy.
It lifted off from Rocket Lab Launch Complex 2 at Virginia Space’s Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport within NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility, a U.S. launch pad for Electron missions that serves government and commercial satellite customers. The mission, called “Virginia Is for Launch Lovers,” is Rocket Lab’s 33rd Electron launch. The launch is the first of three missions for HawkEye 360 scheduled to be carried out by Rocket Lab in 2023 and 2024.
WALLOPS ISLAND, Va., January 23, 2023--Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: RKLB) ("Rocket Lab" or "the Company"), a leading launch and space systems company, is proceeding with a launch attempt tomorrow of the Company’s first Electron mission from U.S. soil.
RKLB Price Returns