Rocket Lab USA, Inc., (RKLB): Price and Financial Metrics
RKLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.46||52-week high||$8.05|
|Prev. close||$4.38||52-week low||$3.48|
|Day high||$4.55||Avg. volume||4,009,706|
|50-day MA||$4.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.95||Market Cap||2.17B|
RKLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RKLB POWR Grades
- RKLB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RKLB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RKLB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
RKLB Stock Summary
- RKLB's went public 3.13 years ago, making it older than only 12.99% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- RKLB's price/sales ratio is 8.98; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.08% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RKLB has reported earnings growth of 85.4%, putting it ahead of 87.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RKLB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEER, CHPT, ME, NKLA, and DCTH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RKLB's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819994.
RKLB Valuation Summary
- RKLB's price/earnings ratio is -12.3; this is 162.12% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RKLB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RKLB.
Rocket Lab USA, Inc., (RKLB) Company Bio
Rocket Lab USA, Inc., an aerospace company, focuses on developing rocket launch and control systems for the space and defense industries. The company provides launch services, spacecraft components, satellites and other spacecraft, and on-orbit management solutions; and designs, manufactures, and sells Electron and Neutron launch vehicles, as well as offers Photon platform for spacecraft solutions. It serves customers in commercial, civil, defense, and academic sectors. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Long Beach, California.
RKLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RKLB Latest Social Stream
View Full RKLB Social Stream
Latest RKLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROCKET LAB USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RKLB as an investment opportunity.
'You're the joke': Kevin O'Leary's son schooled his father on savvy investing while only an intern and changed O'Leary's view on growth stocks forever — here's how
And how to apply the lesson in your own portfolio.
Rocket Lab to Establish Space Structures Complex in Baltimore County to Supply Advanced Composite Products Internally and to Broader Space Industry
MIDDLE RIVER, Md., November 17, 2023--Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: RKLB) ("Rocket Lab" or "the Company"), a leading launch and space systems company, today announced the expansion of its space systems business with a dedicated production and development complex designed to deliver a comprehensive suite of advanced composite products for the space industry and to further vertically integrate supply for the Company’s internal needs across launch and space systems.
Lower stock prices could create deal opportunities for private equity firms or bigger players in the space.
These stocks to buy are the ones to scoop up soon for long-term growth as these companies have stable growth catalysts in the coming years.
Forever stocks are usually those predicting future trends.
RKLB Price Returns