RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ): Price and Financial Metrics
RLJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.68||52-week high||$12.92|
|Prev. close||$10.55||52-week low||$9.06|
|Day high||$10.73||Avg. volume||1,807,462|
|50-day MA||$10.01||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$10.21||Market Cap||1.66B|
RLJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLJ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RLJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLJ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RLJ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RLJ Stock Summary
- For RLJ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.57% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, RLJ has reported earnings growth of 63.03%, putting it ahead of 84.79% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of RLJ LODGING TRUST's share price is greater than that of only 2.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RLJ LODGING TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be SJW, ESEA, SUM, CXW, and EGLE.
- Visit RLJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rljlodgingtrust.com.
RLJ Valuation Summary
- RLJ's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 71.76% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 151 months, RLJ's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLJ.
RLJ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.63%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -260.12%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.33%.
The table below shows RLJ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLJ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLJ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.75% of graded US stocks.
- RLJ's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 238th of 444 Trading stocks.
- HST, RJF, and DRH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RLJ.
The table below shows RLJ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ) Company Bio
RLJ Lodging Trust focuses on acquiring premium-branded, focused-service and compact full-service hotels. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
RLJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLJ Latest Social Stream
View Full RLJ Social Stream
Latest RLJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RLJ LODGING TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLJ as an investment opportunity.
Growth REITs to buy is the name of the game, as real estate investments have underperformed U.S. stocks since the turn of the year.
BETHESDA, Md., November 13, 2023--RLJ Lodging Trust (the "Company") (NYSE: RLJ) today provided an update to its embedded value creation initiatives. These initiatives include two new conversions in 2024, bringing the total completed and announced brand conversions and repositionings to eight hotels.
RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE:RLJ) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the RLJ Lodging Trust Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions] I would now like to turn the call over to Nikhil Bhalla, RLJ’s Senior Vice President, Finance and Treasurer. Please go ahead. Nikhil Bhalla : Thank you, operator. Good […]
Q3 2023 RLJ Lodging Trust Earnings Call
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for RLJ Lodging (RLJ) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
RLJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|