RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ): Price and Financial Metrics
RLJ Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RLJ Lodging Trust comes in at -11.23%, a number that bests just 14.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of RLJ Lodging Trust's share price is greater than that of just 9.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- RLJ Lodging Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RLJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWE, SJW, PRSP, CXW, and STAY.
- Visit RLJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rljlodgingtrust.com.
RLJ Stock Price Chart More Charts
RLJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.98||52-week high||$19.75|
|Prev. close||$16.91||52-week low||$15.65|
|Day high||$16.99||Avg. volume||1,565,483|
|50-day MA||$17.12||Dividend yield||7.81%|
|200-day MA||$17.34||Market Cap||2.90B|
RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ) Company Bio
RLJ Lodging Trust focuses on acquiring premium-branded, focused-service and compact full-service hotels. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.