RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLJ POWR Grades
- RLJ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLJ is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- RLJ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
RLJ Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RLJ Lodging Trust is reporting a growth rate of 3,957.07%; that's higher than 99.5% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RLJ's revenue has grown -51.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.36% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RLJ is more volatile than just 11.06% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RLJ Lodging Trust are PDS, DWSN, CDR, CNK, and AROC.
- RLJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RLJ Lodging Trust's official web site, go to www.rljlodgingtrust.com.
RLJ Valuation Summary
- RLJ's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 23.08% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 124 months, RLJ's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- RLJ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 43.3 over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLJ.
RLJ Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.63%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 51.69%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 533.47%.
The table below shows RLJ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLJ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLJ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.27% of graded US stocks.
- RLJ's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 235th of 445 Trading stocks.
- CLDT, SPG, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RLJ.
The table below shows RLJ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.70||52-week high||$17.51|
|Prev. close||$14.36||52-week low||$7.75|
|Day high||$14.71||Avg. volume||1,080,003|
|50-day MA||$14.52||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$14.98||Market Cap||2.45B|
RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ) Company Bio
RLJ Lodging Trust focuses on acquiring premium-branded, focused-service and compact full-service hotels. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLJ Latest Social Stream
View Full RLJ Social Stream
Latest RLJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RLJ Lodging Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLJ as an investment opportunity.
RLJ Lodging (RLJ) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
BETHESDA, Md., September 30, 2021--RLJ Lodging Trust Sets Dates for Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
RLJ Lodging (RLJ) is seeing positive earnings estimate revisions, suggesting that it could be a solid choice for investors.
BETHESDA, Md., September 16, 2021--RLJ Lodging Trust Amends Credit Facilities to Extend Maturities and Increase Acquisition Limits
BETHESDA, Md., September 15, 2021--RLJ Lodging Trust Announces Dividends for Third Quarter of 2021
RLJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|