RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ): Price and Financial Metrics
RLJ Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RLJ Lodging Trust comes in at -11.23%, a number that bests only 14.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RLJ is more volatile than only 7.46% of stocks we're observing.
- RLJ Lodging Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RLJ Lodging Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be NWE, SJW, CXW, STAY, and PRSP.
- RLJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RLJ Lodging Trust's official web site, go to www.rljlodgingtrust.com.
RLJ Stock Price Chart More Charts
RLJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.97||52-week high||$19.75|
|Prev. close||$16.15||52-week low||$15.55|
|Day high||$16.25||Avg. volume||1,390,064|
|50-day MA||$16.86||Dividend yield||8.17%|
|200-day MA||$17.11||Market Cap||2.72B|
RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ) Company Bio
RLJ Lodging Trust focuses on acquiring premium-branded, focused-service and compact full-service hotels. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
RLJ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for RLJ Lodging Trust. To summarize, we found that RLJ Lodging Trust ranked in the 93st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2332% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of RLJ Lodging Trust, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.51 years comes in at 0.59%; that's greater than 86.03% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, RLJ is generating more cash flow than 93.12% of positive cash flow stocks in the Real Estate.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.06% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|