RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLJ POWR Grades
- RLJ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLJ is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RLJ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
RLJ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RLJ is currently 55.65, higher than 91.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of RLJ Lodging Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of RLJ Lodging Trust's share price is greater than that of only 9.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RLJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLDT, LPG, SXC, REI, and ICD.
- RLJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RLJ Lodging Trust's official web site, go to www.rljlodgingtrust.com.
RLJ Valuation Summary
- RLJ's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 23.08% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 124 months, RLJ's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- RLJ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 43.3 over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLJ.
RLJ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -58.75%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.53%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 565.39%.
The table below shows RLJ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLJ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLJ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.75% of graded US stocks.
- RLJ's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 238th of 444 Trading stocks.
- HST, RJF, and DRH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RLJ.
The table below shows RLJ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.62||52-week high||$16.66|
|Prev. close||$13.38||52-week low||$11.92|
|Day high||$13.68||Avg. volume||1,625,655|
|50-day MA||$13.61||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$14.00||Market Cap||2.27B|
RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ) Company Bio
RLJ Lodging Trust focuses on acquiring premium-branded, focused-service and compact full-service hotels. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLJ Latest Social Stream
View Full RLJ Social Stream
Latest RLJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RLJ Lodging Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLJ as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by RLJ Lodging Trust in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 24, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Nikhil Bhalla - Vice President of Investor Relations Leslie Hale - President and Chief Executive Officer Sean Mahoney - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Thomas Bardenett - Executive Vice President of...
RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE:RLJ) concluded the trading at $14.03 on Wednesday, February 23 with a fall of -3.57% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $14.55 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.00 with its price kept floating in the … Volatility Of RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) Reaches 3.55%: Make Sure To Keep Your Seat Tight! Read More »
RLJ Lodging Trust press release (NYSE:RLJ): Q4 FFO of $0.14 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $238.1M beats by $5.86M.
BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RLJ Lodging Trust Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results
RLJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|