RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, RLJ's growth rate has been -0.44% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 41.06 -- higher than 98.66% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RLJ's price: GSHD, RDY, GHG, PEGA and KAR.
RLJ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RLJ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 67.34% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RLJ, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, RLJ offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.28% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 97.58% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for RLJ, approximately just 2.35% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
RLJ Dividend Chart
RLJ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|