RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value (RLJ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that RLJ has less fluctuation in its price than only 14.6% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RLJ's price: TER, LAND, ADTN, DEA and AMT.
RLJ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for RLJ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.33% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for RLJ Lodging Trust are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, RLJ provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 1.12% such stocks.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 96.85% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for RLJ, approximately 2.57% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
RLJ Dividend Chart
RLJ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|