Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBI Stock Summary
- RMBI's went public 2.75 years ago, making it older than merely 7.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, RMBI has reported earnings growth of -271.7%, putting it ahead of merely 7.18% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RMBI is more volatile than only 7.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc are CLBK, ENSG, TSC, FRGI, and LDI.
- Visit RMBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstbankrichmond.com.
RMBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RMBI's price/sales ratio is 316.67% higher, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 26 months, RMBI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.4.
- RMBI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.4 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBI.
RMBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.09% of graded US stocks.
- RMBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RMBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.00||52-week high||$18.16|
|Prev. close||$15.00||52-week low||$13.99|
|Day high||$15.14||Avg. volume||11,842|
|50-day MA||$16.29||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$16.12||Market Cap||179.33M|
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI) Company Bio
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides savings accounts, online and mobile banking, loans, home equity line of credit, mortgages, credit cards, cash management, investment, and custody services. Richmond Mutual Bancorporation serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBI Social Stream
Latest RMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBI as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (NASDAQ:RMBI) have made a notable return of 34% over the past year
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But investors can...
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on Richmond Mutual Bancorporation common stock of $0.10 per share, which represents a 43% increase over the $0.07 per share quarterly dividend declared in November 2021. The cash dividend will be payable on March 17, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 3, 2022.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBI) (the "Company") announced today that the Company's annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Wednesday, May 18, 2022. The voting record date for shareholders entitled to vote at the annual meeting will be March 25, 2022.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc., a Maryland corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: RMBI), parent company of First Bank Richmond (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $2.7 million, or $0.24 diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2021, compared to net income of $3.1 million, or $0.27 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2021, and net income of $2.5 million, or $0.21 diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2020. Net income was $11.1 million, or
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (NASDAQ: RMBI) is one of 321 publicly-traded companies in the State commercial banks industry, but how does it contrast to its peers? We will compare Richmond Mutual Bancorporation to related businesses based on the strength of its risk, analyst recommendations, dividends, earnings, valuation, profitability and institutional ownership. Valuation & Earnings This table 
RMBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|