Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC is higher than 95.82% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.43 for RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC; that's greater than it is for 87.61% of US stocks.
- RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VBTX, BWB, CNOB, MBWM, and OPHC.
- RMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC's official web site, go to www.firstbankrichmond.com.
RMBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RMBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 88.6% higher, now standing at 21.5.
- Over the past 41 months, RMBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBI.
RMBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.09% of graded US stocks.
- RMBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RMBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.92||52-week high||$18.16|
|Prev. close||$12.86||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$12.92||Avg. volume||8,801|
|50-day MA||$13.32||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$14.74||Market Cap||152.39M|
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI) Company Bio
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides savings accounts, online and mobile banking, loans, home equity line of credit, mortgages, credit cards, cash management, investment, and custody services. Richmond Mutual Bancorporation serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBI Social Stream
Latest RMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBI as an investment opportunity.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on Richmond Mutual Bancorporation common stock of $0.10 per share. The cash dividend will be payable on December 15, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 1, 2022.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc., a Maryland corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: RMBI), parent company of First Bank Richmond (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $3.2 million, or $0.29 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2022, compared to net income of $3.5 million, or $0.31 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2022, and net income of $3.1 million, or $0.27 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2021. Diluted earnings per share decreas
Investing in Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (NASDAQ:RMBI) three years ago would have delivered you a 21% gain
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But across the board there are plenty of stocks...
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc., a Maryland corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: RMBI), parent company of First Bank Richmond (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $3.5 million, or $0.31 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2022, compared to net income of $3.0 million, or $0.26 diluted earnings per share, for the first quarter of 2022, and net income of $2.8 million, or $0.24 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2021. Diluted earnings per share increa
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBI) (the "Company"), the parent company of First Bank Richmond, today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") approved a fourth stock repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to 1,184,649 shares or approximately 10% of its outstanding shares through open market purchases, privately-negotiated transactions, or otherwise in compliance with Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange
RMBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|