Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RMBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMBI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RMBI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.11% of US stocks).
RMBI Stock Summary
- Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc's stock had its IPO on July 2, 2019, making it an older stock than only 3.36% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc is higher than it is for about 85.73% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RMBI has reported earnings growth of -166.52%, putting it ahead of merely 12.35% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc are NFBK, VBTX, FCBP, GTIM, and PFS.
- RMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc's official web site, go to www.firstbankrichmond.com.
RMBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RMBI's price/sales ratio is 308.33% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 24 months, RMBI's price/sales ratio has gone down $1.
- RMBI's price/earnings ratio has moved down $13 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBI.
RMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.47||52-week high||$14.80|
|Prev. close||$14.35||52-week low||$10.09|
|Day high||$14.68||Avg. volume||30,055|
|50-day MA||$14.09||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$12.97||Market Cap||186.43M|
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI) Company Bio
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides savings accounts, online and mobile banking, loans, home equity line of credit, mortgages, credit cards, cash management, investment, and custody services. Richmond Mutual Bancorporation serves customers in the United States.
RMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBI Social Stream
Latest RMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBI as an investment opportunity.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBI) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RMBI ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 2 days. Typically, the...
Richmond Mutual (RMBI) declares $0.07/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.0%Payable June 17; for shareholders of record June 3; ex-div June 2.Company board approves a third stock repurchase program under which the company may repurchase up to 1,263,841 shares or approximately 10% of its outstanding shares through open...
The Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (NASDAQ:RMBI) Share Price Is Up 36% And Shareholders Are Holding On
On average, over time, stock markets tend to rise higher. This makes investing attractive. But if you choose that path...
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc., a Maryland corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: RMBI), parent company of First Bank Richmond (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $2.6 million, or $0.22 diluted earnings per share, for the first quarter of 2021, compared to net income of $2.5 million, or $0.21 diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2020, and net income of $2.5 million, or $0.20 diluted earnings per share, for the first quarter of 2020.
Tuesday's here and early risers can get up to speed with a look at the winners and losers of pre-market movers for today.
RMBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|