Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RMBI is currently 77.96, higher than 95.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC's share price is greater than that of just 3.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC are PFS, CVBF, FLIC, FFIC, and HNVR.
- RMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC's official web site, go to www.firstbankrichmond.com.
RMBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RMBI's price/sales ratio is 12% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 45 months, RMBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBI.
RMBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.09% of graded US stocks.
- RMBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RMBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.38||52-week high||$17.98|
|Prev. close||$10.37||52-week low||$10.21|
|Day high||$10.60||Avg. volume||17,154|
|50-day MA||$12.85||Dividend yield||5.24%|
|200-day MA||$13.41||Market Cap||122.32M|
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI) Company Bio
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides savings accounts, online and mobile banking, loans, home equity line of credit, mortgages, credit cards, cash management, investment, and custody services. Richmond Mutual Bancorporation serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBI Social Stream
Latest RMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBI as an investment opportunity.
/C O R R E C T I O N -- Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc./
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on Richmond Mutual Bancorporation common stock of $0.14 per share, which represents a 40% increase over the $0.10 per share quarterly dividend declared in November 2022. The cash dividend will be payable on March 16, 2023 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 6, 2023.
RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION, INC. ANNOUNCES ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING DATE
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBI) (the "Company") announced today that the Company's annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Wednesday, May 17, 2023. The voting record date for shareholders entitled to vote at the annual meeting will be March 31, 2023.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$1.20 (vs US$0.98 in FY 2021)
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation ( NASDAQ:RMBI ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$45.9m (up 7.3...
RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION, INC. ANNOUNCES 2022 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc., a Maryland corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: RMBI), parent company of First Bank Richmond (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $3.3 million, or $0.31 diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2022, compared to net income of $3.2 million, or $0.29 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2022, and net income of $2.7 million, or $0.24 diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2021. Diluted earnings per share increa
RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION, INC. ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on Richmond Mutual Bancorporation common stock of $0.10 per share. The cash dividend will be payable on December 15, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 1, 2022.
RMBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...