Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RMBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- RMBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 46 weeks.
- RMBI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.61% of US stocks).
RMBI Stock Summary
- RMBI's went public 2.23 years ago, making it older than merely 4.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc is reporting a growth rate of -184.81%; that's higher than merely 11.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RMBI is more volatile than only 10.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLBK, VBTX, WTBA, ONE, and BKU.
- RMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc's official web site, go to www.firstbankrichmond.com.
RMBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RMBI's price/sales ratio is 316.67% higher, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 26 months, RMBI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.4.
- RMBI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.4 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBI.
RMBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.09% of graded US stocks.
- RMBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RMBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.34||52-week high||$15.90|
|Prev. close||$15.26||52-week low||$10.32|
|Day high||$15.44||Avg. volume||36,427|
|50-day MA||$15.39||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$14.22||Market Cap||191.37M|
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI) Company Bio
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides savings accounts, online and mobile banking, loans, home equity line of credit, mortgages, credit cards, cash management, investment, and custody services. Richmond Mutual Bancorporation serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBI Social Stream
Latest RMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBI as an investment opportunity.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc., a Maryland corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: RMBI), parent company of First Bank Richmond (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $2.8 million, or $0.24 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2021, compared to net income of $2.6 million, or $0.22 diluted earnings per share, for the first quarter of 2021, and net income of $2.5 million, or $0.20 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2020.
RICHMOND, Ind., May 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on Richmond Mutual Bancorporation common stock of $0.07 per share.
Tuesday's here and early risers can get up to speed with a look at the winners and losers of pre-market movers for today.
Correction Notice Of Press Release Announcing Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. 2020 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Financial Results
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc., a Maryland corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: RMBI), parent company of First Bank Richmond (the "Bank"), today announced a correction to its earnings release issued on Thursday, January 28, 2021 entitled, "Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. Announces 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results."
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc., a Maryland corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: RMBI), parent company of First Bank Richmond (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $2.5 million, or $0.21 diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to net income of $2.5 million, or $0.21 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2020, and a net loss of $12.5 million, or $(1.01) diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2019. Net income was $10.0 million, or $0.82 diluted earnings per share for the year ended December 31, 2020, compared to a net loss of $14.1 million for the year ended December 31, 2019. There is no comparison of earnings per share to the full year of 2019, as the Company's reorganization from the mutual to stock form of ownership...
RMBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|