Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
RMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.62||52-week high||$14.25|
|Prev. close||$11.40||52-week low||$8.61|
|Day high||$11.62||Avg. volume||15,915|
|50-day MA||$10.53||Dividend yield||4.91%|
|200-day MA||$10.93||Market Cap||130.67M|
RMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBI POWR Grades
- RMBI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.33% of US stocks.
- RMBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RMBI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RMBI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC is higher than it is for about 89.06% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.65 for RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC; that's greater than it is for 91.21% of US stocks.
- RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -31.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 12.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC are HBNC, BANC, MCBS, BWB, and PBBK.
- RMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC's official web site, go to www.firstbankrichmond.com.
RMBI Valuation Summary
- RMBI's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 26.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RMBI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 19.7 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBI.
RMBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.09% of graded US stocks.
- RMBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RMBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI) Company Bio
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides savings accounts, online and mobile banking, loans, home equity line of credit, mortgages, credit cards, cash management, investment, and custody services. Richmond Mutual Bancorporation serves customers in the United States.
RMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBI Social Stream
Latest RMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RICHMOND MUTUAL BANCORPORATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBI as an investment opportunity.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on Richmond Mutual Bancorporation common stock of $0.14 per share. The cash dividend will be payable on December 14, 2023 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 30, 2023.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc., a Maryland corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: RMBI), parent company of First Bank Richmond (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $1.9 million, or $0.19 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2023, compared to net income of $2.7 million, or $0.26 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2023, and net income of $3.2 million, or $0.29 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2022.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBI) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.14 Dividend
It looks like Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RMBI ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days...
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc., a Maryland corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: RMBI), parent company of First Bank Richmond (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $2.7 million, or $0.26 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2023, compared to net income of $2.9 million, or $0.27 diluted earnings per share, for the first quarter of 2023, and net income of $3.5 million, or $0.31 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2022.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBI) (the "Company"), the parent holding company of First Bank Richmond, today announced that its Board of Directors approved an amendment to the Company's existing stock repurchase program by authorizing the purchase of up to 321,386 shares of the Company's issued and outstanding common stock in addition to the remaining 827,554 shares available for repurchase under the existing program as of June 06, 2023, and extending the stock repurchase progra
RMBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|