Renasant Corporation (RNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNST POWR Grades
- RNST scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- RNST's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RNST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
RNST Stock Summary
- RNST's went public 30.62 years ago, making it older than 82.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.8 for RENASANT CORP; that's greater than it is for 86.3% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RENASANT CORP comes in at -10.26%, a number that bests just 13.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RENASANT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PRK, SBSI, NBHC, HFWA, and HBCP.
- Visit RNST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investors.renasant.com.
RNST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RNST's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.53% higher, now standing at 12.6.
- Over the past 243 months, RNST's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNST.
RNST Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 108.27%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.68%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.83%.
The table below shows RNST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.1% of graded US stocks.
- RNST's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 130th of 430 Banking stocks.
- SBCF, FCF, and BWFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RNST.
The table below shows RNST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.73||52-week high||$41.77|
|Prev. close||$40.76||52-week low||$27.61|
|Day high||$40.90||Avg. volume||237,583|
|50-day MA||$36.97||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$33.44||Market Cap||2.28B|
Renasant Corporation (RNST) Company Bio
Renasant Corporation provides financial, fiduciary, and insurance services to retail and commercial customers in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Tupelo, Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNST Latest Social Stream
View Full RNST Social Stream
Latest RNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RENASANT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNST as an investment opportunity.
Renasant Corporation ( NASDAQ:RNST ) will pay a dividend of $0.22 on the 1st of January. This payment means the...
TUPELO, Miss., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Renasant Corporation (NASDAQ: RNST) approved the payment of a quarterly cash dividend of twenty-two cents ($0.22) per share to be paid January 1, 2023, to shareholders of record as of December 16, 2022. ABOUT RENASANT CORPORATION:Renasant Corporation is the parent of Renasant Bank, a 118 year-old financial services institution. Renasant has assets of approximately $16.5 billion and operates 195 banking, lending, mortgage,
Renasant (RNST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 8.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TUPELO, Miss., Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Renasant Corporation (NASDAQ: RNST) (the “Company”) today announced earnings results for the third quarter of 2022. (Dollars in thousands, except earnings per share)Three Months Ended Nine Months Ended Sep 30, 2022Jun 30, 2022Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2022Sep 30, 2021Net income and earnings per share: Net income$46,567$39,678$40,063 $119,792$138,838Basic EPS 0.83 0.71 0.71 2.14 2.47Diluted EPS 0.83 0.71 0.71 2.13 2.46 "Results for the third quarter ref
Renasant (RNST) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RNST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|