Renasant Corporation (RNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNST POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RNST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNST is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RNST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
RNST Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.09 for Renasant Corp; that's greater than it is for 83.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.33%, Renasant Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.03% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RNST comes in at 37.27% -- higher than that of 93.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FMAO, AUB, CZNC, WABC, and IBTX.
- RNST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Renasant Corp's official web site, go to investors.renasant.com.
RNST Valuation Summary
- RNST's price/earnings ratio is 15.1; this is 24.79% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RNST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RNST's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNST.
RNST Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 99.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 99.96%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22%.
The table below shows RNST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.52||52-week high||$46.97|
|Prev. close||$35.14||52-week low||$20.89|
|Day high||$35.11||Avg. volume||274,271|
|50-day MA||$39.83||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$38.17||Market Cap||1.94B|
Renasant Corporation (RNST) Company Bio
Renasant Corporation provides financial, fiduciary, and insurance services to retail and commercial customers in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Tupelo, Mississippi.
RNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNST Latest Social Stream
View Full RNST Social Stream
Latest RNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Renasant Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNST as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Renasant Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
These are the small-cap stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for August 2021.
Good morning and thank you for joining us for Renasant Corporation's 2021 second quarter webcast and conference call. Participating in this call today are members of Renasant executive management team. Before we begin, please note that many of our comments during this call will be forward-looking statements, which involve risk and uncertainty.
TUPELO, Miss., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Renasant Corporation (NASDAQ: RNST) (the Company) today announced earnings results for the second quarter of 2021. Net income for the second quarter of 2021 was $40.9 million, as compared to $20.1 million for the second quarter of 2020. Basic and diluted earnings per share (EPS) were $0.73 and $0.72, respectively, for the second quarter of 2021, as compared to basic and diluted EPS of $0.36 for the second quarter of 2020.
Renasant (RNST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.95% and -6.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RNST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|