Renasant Corporation (RNST): Price and Financial Metrics
RNST Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.82%, Renasant Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.53% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RNST is more volatile than merely 5.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Renasant Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Renasant Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HTLF, UCBI, HFWA, COLB, and HGV.
- Visit RNST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investors.renasant.com.
RNST Stock Price Chart More Charts
RNST Price/Volume Stats
Renasant Corporation (RNST) Company Bio
Renasant Corporation provides financial, fiduciary, and insurance services to retail and commercial customers in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Tupelo, Mississippi.