Renasant Corporation (RNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNST POWR Grades
- RNST scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.31% of US stocks.
- RNST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- RNST's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.96% of US stocks).
RNST Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 181.85, Renasant Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.33%, Renasant Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.06% of about US stocks.
- Renasant Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Renasant Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AUB, FMAO, CZNC, WABC, and IBTX.
- Visit RNST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investors.renasant.com.
RNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.13||52-week high||$46.97|
|Prev. close||$44.26||52-week low||$20.21|
|Day high||$45.24||Avg. volume||302,054|
|50-day MA||$42.77||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$33.84||Market Cap||2.54B|
Renasant Corporation (RNST) Company Bio
Renasant Corporation provides financial, fiduciary, and insurance services to retail and commercial customers in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Tupelo, Mississippi.
RNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNST Latest Social Stream
View Full RNST Social Stream
Latest RNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Renasant Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNST as an investment opportunity.
TUPELO, Miss., May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Renasant today announced that it has completed the restructuring of the operations of its subsidiary, Park Place Capital Corporation. A federally-registered investment adviser, Park Place Capital, formerly known as Nashville Capital Corp., was acquired by Renasant in October 2019. Since the acquisition, Renasant has worked to optimize the delivery of investment management services to its clients. Following the completion of the restructure, Park Place Capital now provides investment management services through three unique delivery channels: Park Place Capital Management offers investment management services to institutional investors as well as mutual funds through various investment strategies. This division directly serves institutional...
Renasant (RNST): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.85; GAAP EPS of $1.02 beats by $0.37.Revenue of $190.6M (+34.1% Y/Y) beats by $24.32M.Press Release...
Renasant (RNST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 34.92% and 18.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TUPELO, Miss., April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Renasant Corporation (NASDAQ: RNST) (the “Company”) today announced earnings results for the first quarter of 2021. Net income for the first quarter of 2021 was $57.9 million, as compared to $2.0 million for the first quarter of 2020. Basic and diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) were $1.03 and $1.02, respectively, for the first quarter of 2021, as compared to basic and diluted EPS of $0.04 for the first quarter of 2020. “Our first quarter results are a good start to the year and speak to the talent of the Renasant team,” commented C. Mitchell Waycaster, Renasant President and Chief Executive Officer. “We saw a significant increase in our deposits, particularly noninterest-bearing deposits, and achieved net loan growth when excluding PPP ...
TUPELO, Miss., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Renasant Corporation (NASDAQ: RNST) (the “Company”) will announce 2021 first quarter results following the NASDAQ's closing on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. The Company will hold executive management's quarterly webcast and conference call with analysts on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (9:00 AM Central Time). The webcast is accessible through Renasant's investor relations website at www.renasant.com or https://services.choruscall.com/mediaframe/webcast.html?webcastid=jph0iARs. To access the conference via telephone, dial 1-877-513-1143 in the United States and request the Renasant Corporation 2021 First Quarter Earnings Webcast and Conference Call. International participants should dial 1-412-902-4145 to access the confe...
RNST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|