Renasant Corporation (RNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNST POWR Grades
- RNST scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNST is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RNST's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.65% of US stocks).
RNST Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.89 for RENASANT CORP; that's greater than it is for 86.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 135.05%, RENASANT CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 90.7% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RNST comes in at -34.31% -- higher than that of just 14.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBCP, BY, WSBC, SBSI, and HWC.
- RNST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RENASANT CORP's official web site, go to investors.renasant.com.
RNST Valuation Summary
- RNST's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.9; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RNST's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNST.
RNST Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 32.88%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -4.22%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.68%.
The table below shows RNST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.1% of graded US stocks.
- RNST's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 130th of 430 Banking stocks.
- SBCF, FCF, and BWFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RNST.
The table below shows RNST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNST Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RNST, see our RNST price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$38.75||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
RNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.06||52-week high||$41.77|
|Prev. close||$29.99||52-week low||$27.61|
|Day high||$31.29||Avg. volume||232,318|
|50-day MA||$35.13||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$34.72||Market Cap||1.74B|
Renasant Corporation (RNST) Company Bio
Renasant Corporation provides financial, fiduciary, and insurance services to retail and commercial customers in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Tupelo, Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNST Latest Social Stream
View Full RNST Social Stream
Latest RNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RENASANT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNST as an investment opportunity.
Why You Might Be Interested In Renasant Corporation (NASDAQ:RNST) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Renasant Corporation ( NASDAQ:RNST ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is...
Renasant's (NASDAQ:RNST) Dividend Will Be $0.22
The board of Renasant Corporation ( NASDAQ:RNST ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.22 per share on the...
Renasant Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
TUPELO, Miss., Feb. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Renasant Corporation (NASDAQ: RNST) approved the payment of a quarterly cash dividend of twenty-two cents ($0.22) per share to be paid March 31, 2023, to shareholders of record as of March 17, 2023. ABOUT RENASANT CORPORATION:Renasant Corporation is the parent of Renasant Bank, a 119-year-old financial services institution. Renasant has assets of approximately $17.0 billion and operates 198 banking, lending, mortgage, wea
15 Most Undervalued Small-Cap Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 most undervalued small-cap stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Undervalued Small-Cap Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Small-cap stocks suffer when financial markets are facing turbulence because investors tend to flee riskier […]
Renasant Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Renasant ( NASDAQ:RNST ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$606.8m (down 7.0% from FY 2021). Net...
RNST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RNSTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Renasant Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Renasant Corp (RNST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Renasant Corp (RNST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Renasant Corp (RNST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...