Renasant Corporation (RNST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RNST's free cash flow has decreased for the 4th quarter in a row.
- Free cash flow for RNST has a compound average growth rate of 87.05%, which is higher than 91.94% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RNST's price: SPTN, WEC, PDLI, AGN and CEL.
RNST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Renasant Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 15.52% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RNST, investors may wish to consider are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, RNST's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 69.24% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Renasant Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 67.56% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, RNST's equity discount rate is less than 72.01% of those stocks.
RNST Dividend Chart
RNST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|