Renasant Corporation (RNST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of history, this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for RNST have increased.
- Free cash flow for RNST has a compound average growth rate of 69.42%, which is higher than 91.02% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RNST that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EQC, HRL, AAPL, DLNG and CTIB.
RNST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of RNST, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 13.31%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RNST, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, RNST's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 70.23% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Renasant Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 68.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Renasant Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 74.21% of them.
RNST Dividend Chart
RNST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|