Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROK POWR Grades
- ROK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ROK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.53% of US stocks).
ROK Stock Summary
- Rockwell Automation Inc's market capitalization of $35,289,223,346 is ahead of 92.32% of US-listed equities.
- Rockwell Automation Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.12% of US listed stocks.
- ROK's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSY, SWK, ROST, FITB, and DHI.
- Visit ROK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rockwellautomation.com.
ROK Valuation Summary
- ROK's price/sales ratio is 5.5; this is 223.53% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ROK's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ROK's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROK.
ROK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.04%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.43%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 123.02%.
The table below shows ROK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.17% of graded US stocks.
- ROK's asset turnover comes in at 0.836 -- ranking 20th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- WTT, TT, and ROP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROK.
The table below shows ROK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$302.57||52-week high||$327.20|
|Prev. close||$304.15||52-week low||$214.70|
|Day high||$305.62||Avg. volume||675,090|
|50-day MA||$311.25||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$274.85||Market Cap||35.11B|
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK) Company Bio
Rockwell Automation provides industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. The company operates through two segments, Architecture & Software and Control Products & Solutions. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROK Social Stream
Latest ROK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rockwell Automation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROK as an investment opportunity.
Energy Intelligence Solution Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants Rockwell Automation, GridPointInc, Metasys
A Latest intelligence report published by AMA Research with title Energy Intelligence Solution Market Outlook to 2026. A detailed study accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of the Global Energy Intelligence Solution Market. This report provides a detailed 
MILWAUKEE, September 23, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Rockwell Automation joined the Milwaukee School of Engineering and other corporate leaders this week to celebrate the grand opening of the We Energies ST...
Rockwell Automation Expands Corporate Sustainability Team; Plans to Accelerate Commercial Sustainability Offerings
MILWAUKEE, September 21, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Rockwell Automation, which for two decades has been named to leading sustainability indices, has expanded its corporate sustainability team and function....
SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cogniac Corporation (“Cogniac”), a San Jose, California-based provider of enterprise-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) image and video analysis software, today announced that it has joined the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork™. The inclusion of Cogniac as a member of the Technology Partner program within the Rockwell Partner Ecosystem will bring comprehensive AI vision solutions to the broad community of manufacturing and logistics companie
Distributed Control System Market Expected To Reach Highest CAGR By 2025: Hitachi, ABB, Yokogawa Electric, Rockwell Automation, Omron, GE, IDEC
Impact of Covid-19 on Global Distributed Control System Market See how Distributed Control System Market Flourishes in Coming Years (2020-2025) This latest research report produced by Reports Intellect will give you deep insights about the Distributed Control System Market and it will also help you in strategic decision making. The upcoming market report contains 
ROK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rockwell Automation Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch