Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROK POWR Grades
- ROK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- ROK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ROK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,937,921,518, Rockwell Automation Inc has a greater market value than 91.83% of US stocks.
- Rockwell Automation Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.94% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Rockwell Automation Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rockwell Automation Inc are EFX, HSY, SWK, AJG, and FITB.
- Visit ROK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rockwellautomation.com.
ROK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$266.53||52-week high||$275.43|
|Prev. close||$262.60||52-week low||$183.67|
|Day high||$268.46||Avg. volume||695,275|
|50-day MA||$261.57||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$245.28||Market Cap||30.94B|
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK) Company Bio
Rockwell Automation provides industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. The company operates through two segments, Architecture & Software and Control Products & Solutions. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
ROK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ROK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Rockwell Automation Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rockwell Automation Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 89.9% of its sector Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 22.9% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ROK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROK Social Stream
Latest ROK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rockwell Automation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROK as an investment opportunity.
Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) Chairman and CEO, Blake Moret, and SVP and Chief Financial Officer, Nick Gangestad, will present at the Goldman Sachs Industrials and Materials Virtual Conference on Tuesday, May 11, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by Rockwell Automation, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
ROK earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Rockwell Automation (ROK) projects adjusted earnings per share for fiscal 2021 to lie between $8.95 and $9.35 on solid growth in order levels.
Rockwell Automation (ROK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.09% and 4.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rockwell Automation Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch