Rockwell Automation Inc. (ROK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROK POWR Grades
- ROK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ROK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.28% of US stocks).
ROK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,863,607,287, ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC has a greater market value than 92.99% of US stocks.
- ROK's went public 37.26 years ago, making it older than 93.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROK is currently 35.35, higher than 87.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLTR, DHI, FAST, AME, and LULU.
- ROK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC's official web site, go to www.rockwellautomation.com.
ROK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ROK's price/sales ratio is 122.22% higher, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 243 months, ROK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROK.
ROK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -33.54%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 9%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -59.39%.
The table below shows ROK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.08% of graded US stocks.
- ROK's asset turnover comes in at 0.836 -- ranking 20th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- WTT, TT, and ROP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROK.
The table below shows ROK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ROK, see our ROK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$296.89||Average Broker Recommendation||1.85 (Hold)|
ROK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$287.66||52-week high||$309.36|
|Prev. close||$284.54||52-week low||$190.08|
|Day high||$287.86||Avg. volume||702,713|
|50-day MA||$286.92||Dividend yield||1.69%|
|200-day MA||$252.27||Market Cap||33.02B|
Rockwell Automation Inc. (ROK) Company Bio
Rockwell Automation, Inc. is an American provider of industrial automation and digital transformation. Their brands include Allen-Bradley, FactoryTalk software and LifecycleIQ Services. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ROK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROK Social Stream
Latest ROK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROK as an investment opportunity.
IIROC Trading Halt - ROK
The following issues have been halted by IIROC:
13 Best Automation Stocks To Buy Now
In this piece, we will take a look at the 13 best automation stocks to buy now. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Automation Stocks to Buy Now. From the palm of your hand, to your refrigerator, and your car, technology is everywhere. Alongside disrupting consumers’ lives, tech has also transformed industries […]
2023 State of Smart Manufacturing Study Finds Over 45% of Asia-Pacific Manufacturers Struggle to Outpace Competitors Due to Lack of Innovation, Skilled Workforce and Technology
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and digital transformation, announced the results of the 8th annual "State of Smart Manufacturing Report." The global study surveyed more than 1,350 manufacturers across 13 of the leading manufacturing countries including Australia, China, India, Japan and the Republic of Korea.
New State of Smart Manufacturing Study Finds Over 40% of Manufacturers Struggle to Outpace Competitors Due to Lack of Technology and Skilled Workforce
MILWAUKEE, March 14, 2023--Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and digital transformation, today announced the results of the 8th annual "State of Smart Manufacturing Report." The global study surveyed more than 1,350 manufacturers across 13 of the leading manufacturing countries.
Here's Why You Should Hold Apogee (APOG) in Your Portfolio Now
Apogee (APOG) gains from solid performance of its Architectural Services and Framing Systems segments, and strategic actions.
ROK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rockwell Automation Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...