Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK): Price and Financial Metrics
ROK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,277,839,334, Rockwell Automation Inc has a greater market value than 90.95% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ROK is 5.79 -- better than 93.02% of US stocks.
- Rockwell Automation Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rockwell Automation Inc are KR, BBY, NTRS, AMTD, and FITB.
- Visit ROK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rockwellautomation.com.
ROK Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROK Price/Volume Stats
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK) Company Bio
Rockwell Automation provides industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. The company operates through two segments, Architecture & Software and Control Products & Solutions. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.