Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK): Price and Financial Metrics
ROK Stock Summary
- ROK has a market capitalization of $23,367,058,081 -- more than approximately 91.4% of US stocks.
- Rockwell Automation Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.26% of US listed stocks.
- Rockwell Automation Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.52% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rockwell Automation Inc are BBY, AME, KR, K, and FITB.
- ROK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rockwell Automation Inc's official web site, go to www.rockwellautomation.com.
ROK Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$195.16||52-week high||$209.60|
|Prev. close||$196.87||52-week low||$143.91|
|Day high||$201.99||Avg. volume||781,900|
|50-day MA||$202.17||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$175.11||Market Cap||22.67B|
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK) Company Bio
Rockwell Automation provides industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. The company operates through two segments, Architecture & Software and Control Products & Solutions. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
ROK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rockwell Automation Inc. To summarize, we found that Rockwell Automation Inc ranked in the 32st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ROK, they are:
- As a business, ROK is generating more cash flow than 87.29% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 10% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 24.73% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ROK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|