Rockwell Automation Inc. (ROK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ROK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ROK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ROK Stock Summary
- ROK has a higher market value than 91.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,103,113,766.
- ROK's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 82.65%, Rockwell Automation Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.05% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rockwell Automation Inc are TT, FITB, DHI, SIVB, and GIS.
- Visit ROK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rockwellautomation.com.
ROK Valuation Summary
- ROK's price/sales ratio is 5.5; this is 223.53% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ROK's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ROK's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROK.
ROK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 35.77%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.24%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 17.15%.
The table below shows ROK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.08% of graded US stocks.
- ROK's asset turnover comes in at 0.836 -- ranking 20th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- WTT, TT, and ROP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROK.
The table below shows ROK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$198.71||52-week high||$354.99|
|Prev. close||$199.31||52-week low||$190.08|
|Day high||$201.79||Avg. volume||901,987|
|50-day MA||$213.61||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$282.67||Market Cap||23.10B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ROK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROK Social Stream
Latest ROK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rockwell Automation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROK as an investment opportunity.
Pipeline Transportation Market to Derive Growth from the Presence of Several Large Scale Companies Across the World by 2028 | ABB , Emerson Electric Co., ESRI , FMC Technologies
Pune, India, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The pipeline transportation market size was USD 18.56 billion in 2020. The market is projected to grow from USD 19.21 billion 2021 to USD 27.82 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 5.4% during the 2021-2028 period. This vital information is presented by Fortune Business Insights™ , in its report, titled, "Pipeline Transportation Market, 2021-2028." Factors such as the ability to erase concerns such as rapid industrialization and rising development in the field of oil and gas are expected to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period. Additionally, factors such as rising energy demand will boost market growth. Request To Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/pipeline-transportation-mark...
With Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations continuing their rapid decline, some southeast Wisconsin employers are inviting or requiring office staffs to return from working remotely by March or April but others are maintaining primarily remote status.
MILWAUKEE, February 24, 2022 /3BL Media/ - Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) announced today the release of its first Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) Analysis & Report. The...
Kalypso to Participate in Digital Performance Management in Manufacturing Webinar with Rockwell Automation
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kalypso to Participate in Digital Performance Management in Manufacturing Webinar with Rockwell Automation
Kalypso to Participate in "Digital Performance Management in Manufacturing" Webinar with Rockwell Automation
MILWAUKEE, February 23, 2022--Kalypso to Participate in "Digital Performance Management in Manufacturing" Webinar with Rockwell Automation
ROK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rockwell Automation Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch