Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ROK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- ROK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.93% of US stocks).
ROK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $36,824,248,488, Rockwell Automation Inc has a greater market value than 92.42% of US stocks.
- ROK's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.56%, Rockwell Automation Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.77% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rockwell Automation Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HSY, DHI, TT, CBRE, and LULU.
- ROK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rockwell Automation Inc's official web site, go to www.rockwellautomation.com.
ROK Valuation Summary
- ROK's price/sales ratio is 5.5; this is 223.53% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ROK's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ROK's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROK.
ROK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.24%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 58.69%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.57%.
The table below shows ROK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.08% of graded US stocks.
- ROK's asset turnover comes in at 0.836 -- ranking 20th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- WTT, TT, and ROP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROK.
The table below shows ROK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$315.72||52-week high||$354.99|
|Prev. close||$313.75||52-week low||$237.13|
|Day high||$320.23||Avg. volume||556,866|
|50-day MA||$339.16||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$305.58||Market Cap||36.62B|
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK) Company Bio
Rockwell Automation provides industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. The company operates through two segments, Architecture & Software and Control Products & Solutions. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROK Social Stream
Latest ROK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rockwell Automation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROK as an investment opportunity.
Bellevue, WA, based Investment company Pacific Financial Group Inc (Current Portfolio) buys iShares MSCI USA ESG Optimized ETF, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, SPDR Portfolio Long Term Treasury ETF, Invesco Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity, Rockwell Automation Inc, sells iShares Morningstar Mid-Cap ETF, Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 ETF, BTC iShares U.S.
MILWAUKEE, January 18, 2022 /3BL Media/ - World Religion Day, celebrated annually on the third Sunday in January, is a reminder of the need for harmony and understanding between religions and faith...
Rockwell Automation Employees Reflect on Martin Luther King Jr. and Share Acts of Service to Honor His Legacy
MILWAUKEE, January 17, 2022 /3BL Media/ - In a powerful new video from Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK), employees reflect on what Martin Luther King Jr. means to them and how they plan to honor the...
St. Louis, MO, based Investment company Acropolis Investment Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Growth ETF, iShares 3-7 Year Treasury Bond ETF, iShares Russell 2000 ETF, Merck Inc, iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Select ETF, sells iShares Core U.S.
MILWAUKEE, January 13, 2021, /3BL Media/ - Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) has launched ROK in Action, a new global volunteer program and platform that makes it easier for employees to take action ...
ROK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rockwell Automation Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch