Rockwell Automation Inc. (ROK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ROK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.79% of US stocks.
- ROK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ROK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ROK Stock Summary
- ROK has a higher market value than 92.5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,955,092,730.
- ROK's went public 36.9 years ago, making it older than 93.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROK is currently 37.61, higher than 87.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC are HRL, K, DHI, ACGL, and ROST.
- Visit ROK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rockwellautomation.com.
ROK Valuation Summary
- ROK's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 233.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ROK's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROK.
ROK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 9%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.54%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 21.29%.
The table below shows ROK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.08% of graded US stocks.
- ROK's asset turnover comes in at 0.836 -- ranking 20th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- WTT, TT, and ROP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROK.
The table below shows ROK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$264.86||52-week high||$354.99|
|Prev. close||$266.61||52-week low||$190.08|
|Day high||$268.25||Avg. volume||839,295|
|50-day MA||$241.04||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$239.76||Market Cap||30.42B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ROK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROK Latest Social Stream
View Full ROK Social Stream
Latest ROK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROK as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 13 best robotics stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Robotics Stocks To Buy Now. The global robotics market was worth $27.73 billion in 2020 and is forecasted to reach $74.1 billion by 2026, indicating a CAGR of 17.45% […]
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and digital transformation, announced that it is delivering an intelligent edge management and orchestration platform with an edge application ecosystem – based on zero trust security and open industry standards – accelerating digital transformation for industrial customers.
Outsourcing manufacturing for cheaper labor was the big thing in the 1990s. Now reshoring manufacturing to the U.S. is the trend.
On the heels of Rockwell Automation winning a contract at Hyundai’s $5.5 billion electric vehicle and battery plant in Georgia, the Milwaukee-based firm added a contract with Ford Motor Co. as Ford invests billions to create new EV and battery production facilities.
MILWAUKEE, November 16, 2022--Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and digital transformation, today announced that Ford Motor Company has selected Rockwell as its vehicle operations primary controls and solutions provider for its next three electric vehicle assembly sites. By jointly collaborating on assembly tooling designs and architectures that will increase speed to market, Rockwell can help machine builders to meet production
ROK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rockwell Automation Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch