Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ROK has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 83.98% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ROK reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.65% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ROK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SLP, SACH, MTSC, MSB and SXT.
ROK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ROK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 37.01% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ROK, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $16 billion, ROK is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 30.24% of stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Rockwell Automation Inc's estimated return of -37.01% surpasses about 26.95% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for ROK, approximately 28.15% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ROK Dividend Chart
ROK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ROK Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on ROK dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Rockwell Automation Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Rockwell Automation Inc Common Stock (ROK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) - Dividend Investor
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha