Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ROK has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 83.67% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ROK reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.72% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ROK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DBI, AUBN, AMSF, RBB and CRS.
ROK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ROK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 66.24% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Rockwell Automation Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Rockwell Automation Inc produces a dividend yield 1.64% -- which falls in the bottom 31.29%.
- The Rockwell Automation Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 38.1% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ROK's provides a return of -66.24% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 21.71% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ROK Dividend Chart
ROK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ROK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ROK dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Rockwell Automation Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Rockwell Automation Inc Common Stock (ROK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) - Dividend Investor
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha