Rollins Inc. (ROL): Price and Financial Metrics
ROL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.32||52-week high||$43.06|
|Prev. close||$39.42||52-week low||$31.43|
|Day high||$39.72||Avg. volume||1,422,807|
|50-day MA||$39.65||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$37.71||Market Cap||19.38B|
ROL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROL POWR Grades
- ROL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ROL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.78% of US stocks).
ROL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 296.17, ROLLINS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.55% of US stocks.
- ROL's went public 35.42 years ago, making it older than 90.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.81%, ROLLINS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ROLLINS INC are BRO, TSCO, CBRE, LKQ, and GPC.
- ROL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROLLINS INC's official web site, go to www.rollins.com.
ROL Valuation Summary
- ROL's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.9; this is 180.87% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ROL's price/sales ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROL.
ROL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 54.52%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.83%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.97%.
The table below shows ROL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.45% of graded US stocks.
- ROL's asset turnover comes in at 1.231 -- ranking 84th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, EXEL, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROL.
The table below shows ROL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ROL, see our ROL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$38.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
Rollins Inc. (ROL) Company Bio
Rollins, Inc. is a North American pest control company serving residential and commercial clients. Operating globally through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Orkin, Inc., PCO Services (now Orkin Canada), HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Industrial Fumigant Company, TruTech, Critter Control, Crane, Waltham, OPC Services, PermaTreat, Northwest Exterminating, McCall Service and Clark Pest Control, as well UK subsidiaries Safeguard Pest Control, NBC Environment, Europest Environmental Services, Guardian Pest Control, Ames, and Kestrel, with Australian subsidiaries Allpest, Scientific Pest Control, Murray Pest Control and Statewide Pest Control, and Singapore subsidiary Aardwolf Pestkare, the company provides pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to over 2 million customers in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East and Asia from over 500 locations. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ROL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROL Social Stream
Latest ROL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROLLINS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROL as an investment opportunity.
Best Momentum Stocks to Buy for May 22nd
VECO, BLKB and ROL made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on May 22, 2023.
Best Income Stocks to Buy for May 22nd
RYI, ROL and VWAGY made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on May 22, 2023.
Mosquitoes are Ready for Their Close-Up: Los Angeles Ranks #1 for Third Consecutive Year on Orkin's Top Mosquito Cities List
For the third year in a row, Los Angeles edged out all other cities to land the #1 spot on Orkin's Top 50 Mosquito Cities List. Holding strong for the second consecutive year at number two and three are Chicago and New York, respectively. Atlanta moved up two spots to secure the number four ranking while Dallas/Fort Worth jumped one spot to number five.
Rollins (ROL) Is Up 1.94% in One Week: What You Should Know
Does Rollins (ROL) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights The Clorox, McDonald's, AptarGroup, Rollins and Graphic Packaging Holding
The Clorox, McDonald's, AptarGroup, Rollins and Graphic Packaging Holding are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
ROL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rollins Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rollins Inc (ROL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rollins Inc (ROL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rollins Inc (ROL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...