Rollins, Inc. (ROL): Price and Financial Metrics
ROL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,699,327,439, Rollins Inc has a greater market value than 86.75% of US stocks.
- ROL's went public 33.2 years ago, making it older than 89.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROL is currently 36.03, higher than 86.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rollins Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRO, IT, XRAY, WRB, and ALLE.
- ROL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rollins Inc's official web site, go to www.rollins.com.
ROL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.94||52-week high||$43.00|
|Prev. close||$31.90||52-week low||$20.48|
|Day high||$33.04||Avg. volume||1,511,893|
|50-day MA||$37.12||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$35.41||Market Cap||16.21B|
Rollins, Inc. (ROL) Company Bio
Rollins Inc. provides pest and termite control services to residential and commercial customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
ROL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rollins Inc. To summarize, we found that Rollins Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rollins Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 70.8 -- which is good for besting 94.39% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 11.98% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ROL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROL Social Stream
Latest ROL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rollins Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROL as an investment opportunity.
Rollins (ROL) continues to expand its global brand recognition and geographical footprint, and boost revenues through acquisitions.
H&R Block's (HRB) third-quarter fiscal 2021 performance is likely to have been hurt by higher expenses, lower tax rate and lower shares outstanding.
Operating leverage, better business mix and cost productivity drive CoreLogic's (CLGX) fourth-quarter results.
WEX's (WEX) fourth-quarter 2020 revenues are hurt by lower average fuel prices and foreign exchange rates.
United States Structural Pest Control Market Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026: Major Players are Rollins, Terminix, Ecolab, Anticimex, and Rentokil - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Structural Pest Control Market - Industry Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The U.S. structural pest control market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the period 2021-2026. The U.S. structural pest control market share is highly affected owing to the frequent outbreak of infectious diseases. Since the rapid spread of COVID-19 in the US, maintaining health and hygiene for personal
ROL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rollins Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!