Rollins, Inc. (ROL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ROL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.3% of US stocks.
- ROL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ROL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.79% of US stocks).
ROL Stock Summary
- Rollins Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.63% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROL is currently 43.96, higher than 89.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ROL is more volatile than only 10.77% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rollins Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRO, NDSN, BEN, MOH, and IVZ.
- Visit ROL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rollins.com.
ROL Valuation Summary
- ROL's price/sales ratio is 8.3; this is 492.86% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ROL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ROL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROL.
ROL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.45%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 47.83%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.49%.
The table below shows ROL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.3% of graded US stocks.
- ROL's asset turnover comes in at 1.231 -- ranking 78th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, EXEL, and GEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROL.
The table below shows ROL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.53||52-week high||$43.00|
|Prev. close||$37.54||52-week low||$31.44|
|Day high||$37.92||Avg. volume||1,350,093|
|50-day MA||$37.95||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$36.29||Market Cap||18.47B|
Rollins, Inc. (ROL) Company Bio
Rollins Inc. provides pest and termite control services to residential and commercial customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROL Social Stream
Latest ROL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rollins Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROL as an investment opportunity.
Many companies try to compensate for uncertainty by paying dividends. Combine the two -- predictable businesses that pay dividends -- and you have a recipe for great stocks to buy during a market sell-off. Three of my favorites are Pool Corporation (NASDAQ: POOL), Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU), and Rollins (NYSE: ROL).
Top companies covered in pest control market are Service Master Global Holdings Inc., Bayer AG, Terminix International Company L.P, Anticimex, Rentokil Initial Plc., Ecolab Inc., Truly Nolen, Rollins Inc., Massey Services Inc., Bell Laboratories, and more players profiled Top companies covered in pest control market are Service Master Global Holdings Inc., Bayer AG, Terminix International Company L.P, Anticimex, Rentokil Initial Plc., Ecolab Inc., Truly Nolen, Rollins Inc., Massey Services Inc., Bell Laboratories, and more players profiled
Since 1901, Orkin Pest Control has helped protect homes and businesses across the country. With more than a century of experience, Orkin makes good on its mission each day to be the nation's best customer service company. In honor of its 120th anniversary this year, Orkin is giving back to the communities and employees that have shaped its success, specifically through a $120,000 donation to the American Red Cross and the "Heroes of Home" initiative.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Focus List.
Pest Defense Market COVID -19 Impact | Research Report Explores the Trade Trends for the Forecast Amount | with Top Companies Terminix, Rollins, Rentokil Initial and more
Pest Defense Market May See Potentially High Growth Factors? The Global Pest Defense Market report, published by Stats and Reports, is an extensive compilation of the essential aspects of the global Pest Defense market, assessed thoroughly by our team of researchers. The market intelligence report offers insightful data and information relevant to the market to 
ROL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|