Rollins Inc. (ROL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ROL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ROL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.44% of US stocks).
ROL Stock Summary
- ROLLINS INC's market capitalization of $19,501,908,466 is ahead of 89.81% of US-listed equities.
- ROL's went public 34.96 years ago, making it older than 90.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 56.41, ROLLINS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.08% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ROLLINS INC are VINP, MIDD, YUM, PLXS, and AFL.
- ROL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROLLINS INC's official web site, go to www.rollins.com.
ROL Valuation Summary
- ROL's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.5; this is 237.3% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ROL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROL.
ROL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.83%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 121.55%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.53%.
The table below shows ROL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.45% of graded US stocks.
- ROL's asset turnover comes in at 1.231 -- ranking 84th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, EXEL, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROL.
The table below shows ROL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.38||52-week high||$43.06|
|Prev. close||$39.21||52-week low||$28.50|
|Day high||$39.44||Avg. volume||1,645,169|
|50-day MA||$39.07||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$35.95||Market Cap||19.39B|
Rollins Inc. (ROL) Company Bio
Rollins, Inc. is a North American pest control company serving residential and commercial clients. Operating globally through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Orkin, Inc., PCO Services (now Orkin Canada), HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Industrial Fumigant Company, TruTech, Critter Control, Crane, Waltham, OPC Services, PermaTreat, Northwest Exterminating, McCall Service and Clark Pest Control, as well UK subsidiaries Safeguard Pest Control, NBC Environment, Europest Environmental Services, Guardian Pest Control, Ames, and Kestrel, with Australian subsidiaries Allpest, Scientific Pest Control, Murray Pest Control and Statewide Pest Control, and Singapore subsidiary Aardwolf Pestkare, the company provides pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to over 2 million customers in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East and Asia from over 500 locations. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ROL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROL Social Stream
Latest ROL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROLLINS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROL as an investment opportunity.
Acquisitions are a significant catalyst for Rollins' (ROL) business development and are helping the company to expand its global brand recognition and geographical footprint.
High inflation and the Federal Reserve's efforts to fight it by boosting interest rates are to blame -- valuations have tumbled across the board. This market downturn may feel terrible right now, but it's important to remember that tough times don't last. As investors, the crucial thing to do now is not to lament over your unrealized bear market losses, but instead, to position yourself to benefit from the recovery that is likely to follow.
Rollins (ROL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Rollins (ROL) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Here is how Rollins (ROL) and Automatic Data Processing (ADP) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ROL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|