Rollins, Inc. (ROL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ROL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.6% of US stocks.
- ROL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ROL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ROL Stock Summary
- ROL has a market capitalization of $17,296,812,601 -- more than approximately 86.27% of US stocks.
- ROL's went public 34.27 years ago, making it older than 89.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROL is currently 43.05, higher than 87.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WRB, JBHT, WBS, FND, and AAP.
- Visit ROL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rollins.com.
ROL Valuation Summary
- ROL's price/sales ratio is 8.3; this is 492.86% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ROL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ROL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROL.
ROL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.26%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 123.21%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 39.8%.
The table below shows ROL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.45% of graded US stocks.
- ROL's asset turnover comes in at 1.231 -- ranking 84th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, EXEL, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROL.
The table below shows ROL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.61||52-week high||$40.11|
|Prev. close||$36.25||52-week low||$28.50|
|Day high||$36.97||Avg. volume||1,852,077|
|50-day MA||$34.42||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$34.60||Market Cap||18.03B|
Rollins, Inc. (ROL) Company Bio
Rollins Inc. provides pest and termite control services to residential and commercial customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROL Social Stream
Latest ROL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rollins Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROL as an investment opportunity.
Rollins (ROL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Rollins (ROL) points to a 27.6% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Clean Harbors' (CLH) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues increase year over year.
PORTLAND, Maine , Feb. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Six properties in Olympia Hotel Management''s portfolio have been named in Best Hotels Rankings by U.S. News & World Report. The Alfond Inn at Rollins is ranked the #1 Hotel in North Orlando , Orlando-Walt Disney World , #4 in Best Orlando-Walt Disney World Hotels and #4 in Best Orlando-Walt Disney World Resorts. The Alfond Inn was also ranked #20 in Best Florida Resorts and #35 in Best Florida Hotels. The 112-room boutique hotel is located in the heart of historic Winter Park , close to Orlando. Owned by Rollins College , The Alfond Inn is distinguished by its philanthropic mission, directing all of its net operating income to scholarships. It is also the only hotel in the United States that serves as a formal extension of an art mu...
Waste Connections' (WCN) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues increase year over year.
ROL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|