Rollins, Inc. (ROL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROL POWR Grades
- ROL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ROL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ROL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,599,326,195, Rollins Inc has a greater market value than 86.36% of US stocks.
- ROL's went public 33.5 years ago, making it older than 89.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Rollins Inc is higher than 86.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rollins Inc are BEN, WSO, IVZ, LKQ, and XRAY.
- ROL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rollins Inc's official web site, go to www.rollins.com.
ROL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ROL's price/earnings ratio is 156.8% higher, now standing at 52.9.
- ROL's price/earnings ratio has moved up $0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ROL's price/sales ratio has gone up $6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROL.
ROL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.88||52-week high||$43.00|
|Prev. close||$33.73||52-week low||$27.09|
|Day high||$33.95||Avg. volume||1,426,558|
|50-day MA||$35.00||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$36.53||Market Cap||16.67B|
Rollins, Inc. (ROL) Company Bio
Rollins Inc. provides pest and termite control services to residential and commercial customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
ROL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ROL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Rollins Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rollins Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 119.98; that's higher than 95.46% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 10.82% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ROL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROL Social Stream
Latest ROL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rollins Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROL as an investment opportunity.
Get Global Pest Control Services market analysis, key vendors & competitive scenario of the market prepared using market research tools such as Porters five forces and SWOT analysis.
How far off is Rollins, Inc. ( NYSE:ROL ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a...
Pest Control Solutions Market Future Prospects 2026 : Anticimex, the ServiceMaster, Rentokil Initial
Pest Control Solutions Market Future Prospects 2026 Edison, NJ -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 06/11/2021 -- The latest analysis released by HTF MI on "Global Pest Control Solutions Market Outlook 2020 Survey results" sheds light on how investment and competitive landscape is impacted due to significant changes in the Pest Control Solutions Industry. The research coverage includes analysis on companies such as Ecolab (USA), Anticimex (Sweden), The ServiceMaster (USA), Rentokil Initial (UK) & Rollins (USA) etc. It is expected that the healthcare and life sciences industry will likely continue to be an attractive target market showing noteworthy sign to Pest Control Solutions for the foreseeable future. Get one step closer to market leaders and emerging players of Pest Control Solutions Market. Get Samp...
VAN WERT The Marsh Foundation has hired Seth Rollins as a full-time counselor as the youth and family services non-profit agency transitions to a qualified residential treatment program. Continue reading at LimaOhio.com.
Global Pest Control Solutions Market 2020 Top Players and Future Growth by 2025 | Top Players as Anticimex, Rollins, Ecolab, Rentokil Initial
As per the research conducted by MarketsandResearch.biz, the report titled Global Pest Control Solutions Market 2020 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 includes a lot of details that allow everyone to understand different things without difficulties. In the introductory part of the chapter, details about global Pest Control Solutions market figures, both 
ROL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|