Rollins Inc. (ROL): Price and Financial Metrics
ROL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.91||52-week high||$45.04|
|Prev. close||$40.74||52-week low||$32.19|
|Day high||$40.97||Avg. volume||1,897,438|
|50-day MA||$37.41||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$39.11||Market Cap||19.80B|
ROL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROL POWR Grades
- ROL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.01% of US stocks.
- ROL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ROL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.34% of US stocks).
ROL Stock Summary
- ROL's went public 35.9 years ago, making it older than 90.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ROLLINS INC is higher than 91.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 126.33%, ROLLINS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.71% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROLLINS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CBRE, TSCO, BRO, CACI, and CASY.
- ROL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROLLINS INC's official web site, go to www.rollins.com.
ROL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ROL's price/sales ratio is 714.29% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ROL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROL.
ROL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 54.52%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.83%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.97%.
The table below shows ROL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.45% of graded US stocks.
- ROL's asset turnover comes in at 1.231 -- ranking 84th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, EXEL, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROL.
The table below shows ROL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Rollins Inc. (ROL) Company Bio
Rollins, Inc. is a North American pest control company serving residential and commercial clients. Operating globally through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Orkin, Inc., PCO Services (now Orkin Canada), HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Industrial Fumigant Company, TruTech, Critter Control, Crane, Waltham, OPC Services, PermaTreat, Northwest Exterminating, McCall Service and Clark Pest Control, as well UK subsidiaries Safeguard Pest Control, NBC Environment, Europest Environmental Services, Guardian Pest Control, Ames, and Kestrel, with Australian subsidiaries Allpest, Scientific Pest Control, Murray Pest Control and Statewide Pest Control, and Singapore subsidiary Aardwolf Pestkare, the company provides pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to over 2 million customers in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East and Asia from over 500 locations. (Source:Wikipedia)
ROL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROL Social Stream
Latest ROL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROLLINS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROL as an investment opportunity.
To find solid stocks, look for reliable types of businesses that can weather most any economic situation.
Rollins Inc (NYSE:ROL), a global consumer and commercial services company, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by its President &
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “SMid Cap Growth Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Conestoga Smid Cap Growth Composite returned -6.36% net of fees in the third quarter, compared to the Russell 2500 Growth Index’s -6.84% return. Stock selection in the Industrials, Health […]
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 200-day simple moving average?
ROL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|