Rollins Inc (ROL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Rollins Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ROL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for ROL as an investment opportunity.
- Rollins Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 27.5% of all US stocks.
- ROL has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 92.77% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- ROL has a higher average analyst price target than 28.06% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Rollins Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 29.12% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Rollins Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- ROL has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- Rollins Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is ROL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!