Rollins, Inc. (ROL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ROL reports less variability in its cash flow than 84.62% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ROL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SNX, AQN, RXN, KMPR and AB.
ROL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Rollins Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 35.3% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ROL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Rollins Inc's dividend yield of 1.2% is in the bottom 21.39%.
- Rollins Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 81.56% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Rollins Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 82.46% of them.
ROL Dividend Chart
ROL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|