Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROST POWR Grades
- ROST scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROST is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ROST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.62% of US stocks).
ROST Stock Summary
- Ross Stores Inc's market capitalization of $42,400,936,793 is ahead of 93.77% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ROST is 4.16 -- better than 90.25% of US stocks.
- Ross Stores Inc's stock had its IPO on July 9, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.26% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ross Stores Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LULU, BAX, A, BF.B, and WIT.
- Visit ROST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rossstores.com.
ROST Valuation Summary
- ROST's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 17.65% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ROST's price/sales ratio has moved up $2.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ROST's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $24.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROST.
ROST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.26||52-week high||$134.21|
|Prev. close||$118.23||52-week low||$79.65|
|Day high||$117.11||Avg. volume||2,134,038|
|50-day MA||$125.36||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$113.34||Market Cap||41.16B|
Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) Company Bio
Ross Stores operates off-price retail apparel and home fashion stores, offering apparel, accessories, footwear, and home fashions. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Dublin, California.
ROST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROST Latest Social Stream
View Full ROST Social Stream
Latest ROST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ross Stores Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROST as an investment opportunity.
Wolterk/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Introduction I have covered Ross Stores (ROST) a number of times in the past because it's a somewhat unique retailer. The company is focused on discount clothing with a store network that can compete with the largest companies in the business - not just discount....
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Target, Burlington Stores, Costco Wholesale and Ross Stores
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Typically...
The NRF envisions retail sales to grow between 10.5% and 13.5% in 2021. Target (TGT), Burlington Stores (BURL), Costco (COST) and Ross Stores (ROST) are well poised to tap any rise in demand.
The economy is booming, but that doesn't mean you can expect retail stocks to take off.
ROST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|