Ross Stores Inc (ROST) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Ross Stores Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ROST Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- ROST has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 95.88% of all US stocks.
- Ross Stores Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 88.64% of all US stocks.
- ROST has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 85.03% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- ROST has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 62.21% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of ROST is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of ROST is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of ROST is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding ROST using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.