RPM International Inc. (RPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RPM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RPM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 28.62% of US stocks).
RPM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RPM is currently 61.23, higher than 93.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of RPM INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of RPM INTERNATIONAL INC's share price is greater than that of just 10.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTC, AAP, CINF, HUBB, and WSO.
- RPM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RPM INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.rpminc.com.
RPM Valuation Summary
- RPM's price/earnings ratio is 23.8; this is 119.35% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RPM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPM.
RPM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.49%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.01%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -10.67%.
The table below shows RPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.28% of graded US stocks.
- RPM's asset turnover comes in at 1.025 -- ranking 14th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVNT, CE, and ICL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RPM.
The table below shows RPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.57||52-week high||$101.48|
|Prev. close||$84.83||52-week low||$74.56|
|Day high||$86.45||Avg. volume||602,491|
|50-day MA||$90.84||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$87.19||Market Cap||10.91B|
RPM International Inc. (RPM) Company Bio
RPM International owns subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services for both industrial and consumer markets. RPM's industrial products include roofing systems, sealants, corrosion control coatings, flooring coatings and specialty chemicals. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Medina, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPM Latest Social Stream
View Full RPM Social Stream
Latest RPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RPM INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPM as an investment opportunity.
RPM to Announce Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Results on October 5, 2022, and Provides Investor Day Webcast Information
MEDINA, Ohio, September 15, 2022--RPM to Announce Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Results on October 5, 2022, and Provides Investor Day Webcast Information
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established RPM International Inc. ( NYSE:RPM ). The company's stock led...
RPM International (RPM) is benefiting from a solid operational improvement plan and buyout synergies.
Several stocks flashed buy signals as the market rallied heading into Fed chief Powell's speech. Here's what to expect.
Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Newrange Gold (OtherNRGOF), RPM International (RPM) and Iluka Resources Limited (OtherILKAF)
Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Newrange Gold (NRGOF – Research Report), RPM International (RPM – Research Report) and Iluka Resources Limited (ILKAF – Research Report). Newrange Gold (NRGOF) Noble Financial analyst Mark Reichman maintained a Buy rating on Newrange Gold today and set a price target of $0.10. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $0.03, close to its 52-week low of $0.02. According to TipRanks.
RPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|