RPM International Inc. (RPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RPM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPM is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RPM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 69.13% of US stocks).
RPM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RPM is 3.51 -- better than 87.12% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Rpm International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Rpm International Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rpm International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALLE, WRB, AAP, LECO, and HRC.
- Visit RPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rpminc.com.
RPM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, RPM's price/earnings ratio is 10.48% higher, now standing at 25.3.
- RPM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
- RPM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPM.
RPM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.72%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.25%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.84%.
The table below shows RPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.88||52-week high||$99.30|
|Prev. close||$85.72||52-week low||$78.13|
|Day high||$86.98||Avg. volume||563,707|
|50-day MA||$89.74||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$89.26||Market Cap||11.27B|
RPM International Inc. (RPM) Company Bio
RPM International owns subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services for both industrial and consumer markets. RPM's industrial products include roofing systems, sealants, corrosion control coatings, flooring coatings and specialty chemicals. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Medina, Ohio.
RPM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rpm International Inc. To summarize, we found that Rpm International Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 4.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RPM, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 8.07; that's higher than 65.86% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Rpm International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPM Latest Social Stream
View Full RPM Social Stream
Latest RPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rpm International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPM as an investment opportunity.
MEDINA, Ohio, August 02, 2021--RPM Acquires Indoor Air Quality Services Business
No summary available.
Global specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services provider RPM International (RPM) has reported strong results for the fiscal fourth quarter ended May 31. The company runs 124 production units across the world and sells its products in 170 regions. Its key brands include Dryvit, Day-Glo, Tremco, Carboline, Stonhard, Legend Brands, Varathane, Zinsser, DAP and Rust-Oleum, among others. Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) increased 13.3% year-over-year to $1.28, just above the Street’s estimate of $1.27. Quarterly sales rose 19.6% year-over-year to $1.74 billion, surpassing analysts’ expectations of $1.68 billion. (See RPM stock chart on TipRanks) Construction Products Group net sales grew 33.2% to a record $629.
RPM International Inc (NYSE: RPM) Q4 2021 earnings call dated Jul. 26, 2021. Corporate Participants: Frank C. Sullivan Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Matthew T. Ratajczak Vice President, Global  The post RPM International inc (RPM) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
MEDINA, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) today announced that Michael J. Laroche, chief financial officer of its Specialty Products Group (SPG) operating segment, has been appointed vice president, controller and chief accounting officer for RPM, effective November 1. He will succeed Keith Smiley, current RPM vice president of finance and controller, who previously announced he will retire from his role in October. Laroche joined SPG in 2016 as controller and was promot
RPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|