RPM International Inc. (RPM): Price and Financial Metrics
RPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.70||52-week high||$106.50|
|Prev. close||$83.73||52-week low||$74.56|
|Day high||$82.82||Avg. volume||648,945|
|50-day MA||$81.80||Dividend yield||2.1%|
|200-day MA||$89.74||Market Cap||10.66B|
RPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RPM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.22% of US stocks.
- RPM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RPM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
RPM Stock Summary
- RPM INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.23% of US listed stocks.
- RPM INTERNATIONAL INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.5% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RPM is currently 35.99, higher than 88.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RPM INTERNATIONAL INC are TTC, FND, J, DECK, and WSO.
- RPM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RPM INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.rpminc.com.
RPM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, RPM's price/sales ratio is 17.65% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, RPM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPM.
RPM Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1.58%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.69%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -3.38%.
The table below shows RPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.28% of graded US stocks.
- RPM's asset turnover comes in at 1.025 -- ranking 14th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVNT, CE, and ICL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RPM.
The table below shows RPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RPM, see our RPM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$95.23||Average Broker Recommendation||1.86 (Hold)|
RPM International Inc. (RPM) Company Bio
RPM International owns subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services for both industrial and consumer markets. RPM's industrial products include roofing systems, sealants, corrosion control coatings, flooring coatings and specialty chemicals. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Medina, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPM Latest Social Stream
View Full RPM Social Stream
Latest RPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RPM INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPM as an investment opportunity.
RPM International (RPM) Stock Moves -0.4%: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, RPM International (RPM) closed at $79.76, marking a -0.4% move from the previous day.
With 72% ownership, RPM International Inc. (NYSE:RPM) boasts of strong institutional backing
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, RPM International's stock price might be vulnerable to...
Bearish Bets: 3 Stocks You Seriously Should Think About Shorting This Week
Using technical analysis of the charts of those stocks, and, when appropriate, recent actions and grades from TheStreet's Quant Ratings, we zero in on three names. While we will not be weighing in with fundamental analysis, we hope this piece will give investors interested in stocks on the way down a good starting point to do further homework on the names. Bassett Furniture Industries Inc. recently was downgraded to Hold with a C+ rating by TheStreet's Quant Ratings.
Those who invested in RPM International (NYSE:RPM) five years ago are up 81%
While RPM International Inc. ( NYSE:RPM ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
Returns At RPM International (NYSE:RPM) Appear To Be Weighed Down
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
RPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RPMWant to do more research on Rpm International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rpm International Inc (RPM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rpm International Inc (RPM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rpm International Inc (RPM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...