RPM International Inc. (RPM): Price and Financial Metrics
RPM Stock Summary
- Rpm International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.67% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Rpm International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RPM is more volatile than just 1.89% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rpm International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TTC, SNA, AVY, YETI, and DECK.
- RPM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rpm International Inc's official web site, go to www.rpminc.com.
RPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.34||52-week high||$98.35|
|Prev. close||$90.59||52-week low||$62.39|
|Day high||$91.37||Avg. volume||625,836|
|50-day MA||$87.41||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$85.69||Market Cap||11.83B|
RPM International Inc. (RPM) Company Bio
RPM International owns subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services for both industrial and consumer markets. RPM's industrial products include roofing systems, sealants, corrosion control coatings, flooring coatings and specialty chemicals. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Medina, Ohio.
RPM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Rpm International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Rpm International Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rpm International Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 8.07 -- which is good for besting 67.26% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- Rpm International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPM Latest Social Stream
View Full RPM Social Stream
Latest RPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rpm International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPM as an investment opportunity.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for RPM International
RPM International Inc. ( NYSE:RPM ) saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in the past couple of months on the...
RPM International's (RPM) third-quarter fiscal 2021 results reflect robust sales growth in three of the operating segments and solid execution of the MAP to Growth plan.
RPM International Inc. (RPM) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 7, 2021 10:00 a.m. ET Company Participants Frank Sullivan - Chairman and CEO Rusty Gordon - VP and CFO Matt Ratajczak - VP of Global Tax and Treasury Conference Call Participants Frank Mitsch - Fermium Research Rosemarie Morbelli - G...
The following slide deck was published by RPM International Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q3 earnings call....
RPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RPMWant to do more research on Rpm International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!