Repros Therapeutics Inc. (RPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPRX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RPRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.4% of US stocks.
- RPRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- RPRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.25% of US stocks).
RPRX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,393,780,330, Royalty Pharma plc has a greater market value than 90.2% of US stocks.
- RPRX's went public 0.91 years ago, making it older than only 0.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RPRX is more volatile than just 11.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Royalty Pharma plc are QSR, ESRT, IFMK, BGCP, and WHD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RPRX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001802768.
RPRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.73||52-week high||$56.50|
|Prev. close||$40.18||52-week low||$34.80|
|Day high||$41.07||Avg. volume||2,684,287|
|50-day MA||$43.43||Dividend yield||1.67%|
|200-day MA||$43.87||Market Cap||24.73B|
RPRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Royalty Pharma plc. To summarize, we found that Royalty Pharma plc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Royalty Pharma plc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 73% of its capital from equity, and 27% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 23.96% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Royalty Pharma plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 7.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Royalty Pharma plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RPRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPRX Latest Social Stream
View Full RPRX Social Stream
Latest RPRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royalty Pharma plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPRX as an investment opportunity.
RPRX earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) today announced that it will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences during the month of May: Bank of America 2021 Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, May 12 at 9:30 a.m. EDT7th Annual Truist Securities Life Sciences Summit on Thursday, May 20 at 11:00 a.m. EDTUBS Global Healthcare Virtual Conference on Monday, May 24 at 2:00 p.m. EDT The webcasts will be accessible from Royalty Pharma’s “Events” page at https://www.royaltypharma.com/investors/news-and-events/events. Webcasts will also be archived for a minimum of thirty days. About Royalty Pharma plc Founded in 1996, Royalty Pharma is the largest buyer of biopharmaceutical royalties and a leading funder of innovation across the biopharmaceut...
NEW YORK, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) has approved the payment of a dividend for the second quarter of 2021 of $0.17 per class A share. The dividend will be paid on June 15, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 20, 2021. About Royalty Pharma plc Founded in 1996, Royalty Pharma is the largest buyer of biopharmaceutical royalties and a leading funder of innovation across the biopharmaceutical industry, collaborating with innovators from academic institutions, research hospitals and not-for-profits through small and mid-cap biotechnology companies to leading global pharmaceutical companies. Royalty Pharma has assembled a portfolio of royalties which entitles it to payments based directly on the to...
NEW YORK, March 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) today announced that the independent directors of the Board have unanimously appointed Henry A. Fernandez as Lead Independent Director. Mr. Fernandez is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of MSCI Inc. Mr. Fernandez will continue to serve on the Audit Committee of Royalty Pharma plc. “We are further strengthening the governance of Royalty Pharma with this new key role," stated Pablo Legorreta, founder, CEO and Chairman of Royalty Pharma. “Henry has a record of exceptional leadership having led MSCI from a nascent index business to a leading global provider of critical decision support tools for the investment community. Henry has demonstrated tremendous business acumen, a strong ent...
In this article we are going to list the 15 biggest IPOs of 2020. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Biggest IPOs of 2020. Last year was undoubtedly a year full of uncertainties as we all tried to adjust to the new normal. With the World Health Organization declaring COVID-19 as a […]
RPRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|