Royalty Pharma PLC (RPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
RPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.09||52-week high||$44.47|
|Prev. close||$27.14||52-week low||$25.92|
|Day high||$27.24||Avg. volume||2,083,883|
|50-day MA||$27.15||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$31.51||Market Cap||16.18B|
RPRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RPRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPRX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RPRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
RPRX Stock Summary
- ROYALTY PHARMA PLC's market capitalization of $16,262,101,354 is ahead of 88.41% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 88.18, ROYALTY PHARMA PLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ROYALTY PHARMA PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROYALTY PHARMA PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be IRWD, AAT, EQT, JRVR, and CHK.
- To check out ROYALTY PHARMA PLC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001802768.
RPRX Valuation Summary
- RPRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 49.2; this is 399.49% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RPRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.5 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPRX.
RPRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.21% of graded US stocks.
- RPRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 231st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RPRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Royalty Pharma PLC (RPRX) Company Bio
Royalty Pharma ist ein US-amerikanisches Finanzunternehmen mit Sitz in New York City. Es besitzt Rechte an verschiedenen Medikamenten, welche von diversen Pharmariesen wie Sanofi, Merck & Co. oder Novartis vermarktet werden und kassiert dafür Anteile am Vertriebsumsatz (Royalty Interest). (Source:Wikipedia)
RPRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPRX Latest Social Stream
View Full RPRX Social Stream
Latest RPRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROYALTY PHARMA PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPRX as an investment opportunity.
Royalty Pharma to provide R&D funding support of up to $125 million for the development of olanzapine LAI (TEV-‘749), a long-acting subcutaneous injectable olanzapine for schizophreniaPhase 3 data expected in the second half of 2024 NEW YORK and TEL AVIV, Israel, Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) and Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH, a subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) announced today a collaboration to further accele
TEL AVIV, Israel & NEW YORK, November 13, 2023--Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH, a subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) and Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX), announced today a collaboration to further accelerate the clinical research program for Teva’s olanzapine LAI (TEV-‘749) by entering into a funding agreement of up to $125 million to offset program costs. Olanzapine LAI (TEV-‘749) is a once-monthly subcutaneous long-acting injection of the atypica
Decoding Royalty Pharma PLC (RPRX): A Strategic SWOT Insight
Net cash provided by operating activities (GAAP) of $574 million and Adjusted Cash Receipts(1) (non-GAAP) of $637 millionAnnounced transactions of up to $3.8 billion year-to-date, including $2.1 billion in upfront paymentsRaising 2023 guidance: Adjusted Cash Receipts(1) (non-GAAP) expected to be $2,950 to $3,000 million NEW YORK, Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) today reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023 and raised full-year 2023 guidance fo
Royalty Pharma Announces Agreement to Purchase Up to $1.5 Billion of PTC Therapeutics’ Royalty on Evrysdi
Royalty Pharma purchases a portion of royalties on Roche’s Evrysdi for $1.0 billion upfrontPTC Therapeutics has option to sell rest of royalty for up to $500 million; Royalty Pharma has option to buy half of rest of royalty for up to $250 millionTransaction expected to enhance long-term Adjusted Cash Receipts growth (non-GAAP)Royalty Pharma to host conference call today, Thursday, October 19 at 9:00am EDT NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) announced tod
RPRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|