Royalty Pharma PLC (RPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPRX POWR Grades
- RPRX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPRX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RPRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.96% of US stocks).
RPRX Stock Summary
- RPRX has a market capitalization of $23,505,555,684 -- more than approximately 90.67% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ROYALTY PHARMA PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of ROYALTY PHARMA PLC's share price is greater than that of just 1.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHK, CRK, AAT, PXS, and EGLE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RPRX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001802768.
RPRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RPRX's price/sales ratio is 103.92% higher, now standing at 10.4.
- Over the past 32 months, RPRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPRX.
RPRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.21% of graded US stocks.
- RPRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 231st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RPRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.19||52-week high||$44.75|
|Prev. close||$38.64||52-week low||$36.15|
|Day high||$39.20||Avg. volume||1,419,980|
|50-day MA||$40.48||Dividend yield||1.97%|
|200-day MA||$41.57||Market Cap||23.80B|
Royalty Pharma PLC (RPRX) Company Bio
Royalty Pharma ist ein US-amerikanisches Finanzunternehmen mit Sitz in New York City. Es besitzt Rechte an verschiedenen Medikamenten, welche von diversen Pharmariesen wie Sanofi, Merck & Co. oder Novartis vermarktet werden und kassiert dafür Anteile am Vertriebsumsatz (Royalty Interest). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RPRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPRX Latest Social Stream
View Full RPRX Social Stream
Latest RPRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROYALTY PHARMA PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPRX as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 before the U.S. financial markets open. The company will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time that day.
The board of Royalty Pharma plc ( NASDAQ:RPRX ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend by 5.3% on the...
Royalty Pharma (RPRX) is a profitable, dividend paying company with a business model which involves buying royalty streams. It has provided funding for unprofitable biotech companies, funded R&D projects for large pharma companies and purchased royalties from commercial products such as Humira and Lyrica. The company has a sustainable business model and a solid track record for investing in quality assets. The CF franchise showed significant growth (14% year/year) in addition to accounting for a significant portion of Royalty Pharma’s current revenue ($208 million of $704 million in Q3). The focus of this article is on the deve...
Royalty Pharma Highlights Accomplishments and Provides Business Update at 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
NEW YORK, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) today provided an update on its business performance, including recent key accomplishments and the full year 2022 outlook for Net cash provided by operating activities (GAAP financial measure) and Adjusted Cash Receipts ( 1) (non-GAAP financial measure). Pablo Legorreta, Royalty Pharma’s founder and Chief Executive Officer, will discuss these updates today as part of a webcast presentation at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to be held at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time / 8:15 a.m. Pacific Time.
Royalty Pharma and Ionis Enter Into Royalty Agreement for Up to $1.1 Billion to Further Advance Ionis’ Genetic Medicines and Commercial Readiness
NEW YORK and CARLSBAD, Calif., Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) and Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IONS) today announced that Royalty Pharma has acquired an interest in Ionis’ royalty in Biogen’s SPINRAZA® (nusinersen) and Novartis’ pelacarsen for up to $1.125 billion, including an upfront payment of $500 million and up to $625 million in additional pelacarsen milestone payments.
RPRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|