RPT Realty (RPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.8% of US stocks.
- RPT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- RPT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.61% of US stocks).
RPT Stock Summary
- RPT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,498.94 -- higher than 99.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For RPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.62% of US equities we're observing.
- RPT Realty's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPT Realty, a group of peers worth examining would be PKOH, CVET, MTN, RPAI, and RDFN.
- Visit RPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to rptrealty.com.
RPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.47||52-week high||$13.28|
|Prev. close||$12.33||52-week low||$4.79|
|Day high||$12.54||Avg. volume||454,868|
|50-day MA||$12.20||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$8.61||Market Cap||1.01B|
RPT Realty (RPT) Company Bio
Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, management, and leasing of community shopping centers, single tenant retail properties, and one regional mall in the Midwestern, Southeastern, and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
RPT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RPT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that RPT Realty ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 84%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of RPT Realty, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.74 -- which is good for besting only 19.03% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.3 years, is -0.02% -- higher than merely 20.76% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 49% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 16.1% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPT Latest Social Stream
View Full RPT Social Stream
Latest RPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RPT Realty that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPT as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. RPT Realty (NYSE: RPT)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to RPT Realty First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
NEW YORK, March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) (the “Company”) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian Harper, will present at the Citi 2021 Virtual Global Property CEO Conference. The Company’s roundtable presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 11:15AM ET. A live webcast will be available online here and on the Company’s website at investors.rptrealty.com. A replay of the webcast will be available using the same link after the conclusion of the live event through March 9, 2022. About RPT Realty RPT Realty owns and operates a national portfolio of open-air shopping destinations principally located in top U.S. markets. The Company's shopping centers offer diverse, locally-curated consumer experiences that reflect the lifestyle...
Tyler Sorenson Joins RPT Realty to Lead Investments for Newly Formed Net Lease Retail Real Estate Platform
NEW YORK, March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPT Realty (NYSE: RPT) (“RPT” or the “Company”), a publicly traded real estate investment trust that owns and operates a portfolio of open-air shopping destinations principally located in top U.S. markets, has hired Tyler Sorenson as Managing Director to lead investments for its newly formed core net lease retail real estate platform (the “Platform”) with co-investors GIC Private Limited, Zimmer Partners and Monarch Alternative Capital LP. Mr. Sorenson joins RPT from Spirit Realty Capital, where he most recently served as Vice President of Acquisitions. In this role, Mr. Sorenson oversaw nearly $1.5 billion of retail acquisitions over the past two and a half years. Prior to leading Spirit’s retail acquisitions Mr. Sorenson was Vice President,...
RPT Realty (RPT) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
RPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|