RPT Realty (RPT): Price and Financial Metrics
RPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.56||52-week high||$11.67|
|Prev. close||$10.57||52-week low||$7.47|
|Day high||$10.81||Avg. volume||745,876|
|50-day MA||$10.69||Dividend yield||5.35%|
|200-day MA||$10.09||Market Cap||916.27M|
RPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPT POWR Grades
- RPT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 57.85% of US stocks.
- RPT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 153 days.
- RPT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
RPT Stock Summary
- RPT's went public 34.77 years ago, making it older than 89.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RPT REALTY is higher than it is for about 88.5% of US stocks.
- RPT REALTY's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPG, SKT, UMH, PANL, and CTO.
- Visit RPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to rptrealty.com.
RPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RPT's price/sales ratio is 318.18% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- Over the past 243 months, RPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPT.
RPT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.72%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 790.09%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 0.99%.
The table below shows RPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.44% of graded US stocks.
- RPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.107 -- ranking 195th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FRT, DHC, and EPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RPT.
The table below shows RPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPT Realty (RPT) Company Bio
Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, management, and leasing of community shopping centers, single tenant retail properties, and one regional mall in the Midwestern, Southeastern, and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
RPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPT Latest Social Stream
View Full RPT Social Stream
Latest RPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RPT REALTY that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) (“RPT” or the “Company”) announced today that it will release its third quarter 2023 earnings press release after the market closes on Thursday, November 2, 2023. About RPT Realty RPT Realty owns and operates a national portfolio of open-air shopping destinations principally located in top U.S. markets. The Company's shopping centers offer diverse, locally-curated consumer experiences that reflect the lifestyles of their surround
NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) (“RPT” or the “Company”) announced today the release of its third annual Corporate Sustainability Report. The report details RPT’s strategy and performance in the areas of environmental, social and governance (ESG) and demonstrates the Company’s commitment to be a disciplined steward of ESG principles through transparent, consistent and reliable reporting of our plans and ongoing progress. The report can be found on the Corporate
RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) recently announced a dividend of $0.14 per share, payable on 2023-10-02, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-19. As investors anticipate this upcoming payment, it's essential to delve into the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using data from GuruFocus, we will scrutinize RPT Realty's dividend performance and evaluate its sustainability.
Oracle upgraded, Farfetch downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
Understanding the Factors that Could Limit RPT Realty's Performance
RPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|