RPT Realty (RPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPT POWR Grades
- RPT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RPT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
RPT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4,980.58, RPT Realty is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.05% of US stocks.
- For RPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RPT comes in at 22.74% -- higher than that of 89.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPT Realty, a group of peers worth examining would be RIOT, CVET, RDFN, MTSI, and OXM.
- Visit RPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to rptrealty.com.
RPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RPT's price/sales ratio is 15.71% lower, now standing at 5.9.
- RPT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $31.9 over the prior 243 months.
- RPT's price/sales ratio has moved up $4.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPT.
RPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.11||52-week high||$14.00|
|Prev. close||$13.67||52-week low||$4.79|
|Day high||$13.57||Avg. volume||425,500|
|50-day MA||$12.69||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$9.40||Market Cap||1.06B|
RPT Realty (RPT) Company Bio
Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, management, and leasing of community shopping centers, single tenant retail properties, and one regional mall in the Midwestern, Southeastern, and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
RPT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for RPT Realty with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that RPT Realty ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RPT, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.51 years comes in at 0.02%; that's greater than just 24.35% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- RPT Realty's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 22.68% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 76.72% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPT Latest Social Stream
View Full RPT Social Stream
Latest RPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RPT Realty that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPT as an investment opportunity.
While a diversified portfolio, strategic redevelopments and a robust balance sheet will boost Mid-America Apartment's (MAA) financials, elevated supply in urban submarkets is a concern.
NEW YORK, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) (the “Company”) announced today that Brian Harper, President and CEO, will present at Nareit’s REITweek: 2021 Virtual Investor Conference on June 10, 2021 at 9:00 AM (ET). Investors may access the Company’s live presentation or replay by registering for Nareit’s REITweek Conference. About RPT Realty RPT Realty owns and operates a national portfolio of open-air shopping destinations principally located in top U.S. markets. The Comp
RPT Realty Selected as a 2021 Green Lease Leader by the Institute for Market Transformation and the U.S. Department of Energy’s Better Buildings Alliance
NEW YORK, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) (“RPT” or the “Company”) announced today that it was selected as a 2021 Green Lease Leader by the Institute for Market Transformation and the U.S. Department of Energy’s Better Buildings Alliance. The Green Lease Leader program recognizes landlords, tenants and partnering real estate practitioners from a variety of sectors that incorporate green leasing to drive high-performance and healthy buildings. RPT was awarded Gold recognit
NEW YORK, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) (the “Company”) announced today that it will release its second quarter 2021 earnings press release after the market closes on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. The Company will host a conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 9:00 AM (ET) to discuss its financial and operating results. A live webcast will be available online on the Company’s website at investors.rptrealty.com. The conference call can also be accessed by dialing (87
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But investors can...
RPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|