RPT Realty (RPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPT POWR Grades
- RPT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.78% of US stocks.
- RPT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- RPT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
RPT Stock Summary
- RPT Realty's stock had its IPO on December 28, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.76% of US equities in our set.
- For RPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.54% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RPT comes in at 20.97% -- higher than that of 89.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPT Realty, a group of peers worth examining would be ELS, UMH, CLI, HIW, and GATX.
- RPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RPT Realty's official web site, go to rptrealty.com.
RPT Valuation Summary
- RPT's EV/EBIT ratio is 23; this is 40.18% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.2.
- Over the past 243 months, RPT's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPT.
RPT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.54%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.71%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -50.46%.
The table below shows RPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.24% of graded US stocks.
- RPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.103 -- ranking 205th of 456 Trading stocks.
- PEI, SLRC, and FRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RPT.
The table below shows RPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.81||52-week high||$14.00|
|Prev. close||$12.98||52-week low||$4.79|
|Day high||$13.11||Avg. volume||409,328|
|50-day MA||$12.69||Dividend yield||3.75%|
|200-day MA||$11.71||Market Cap||1.04B|
RPT Realty (RPT) Company Bio
Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, management, and leasing of community shopping centers, single tenant retail properties, and one regional mall in the Midwestern, Southeastern, and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPT Latest Social Stream
View Full RPT Social Stream
Latest RPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RPT Realty that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPT as an investment opportunity.
RPT Realty (RPT) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
NEW YORK, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) (“RPT” or the “Company”) announced today that it continues to make substantial progress towards the execution of its 2021 strategic acquisition plan. RPT, through its grocery-anchor focused joint venture platform R2G Venture LLC (“R2G”), is under contract to acquire the Dedham shopping center located in the Boston market for a contract price of $131.5 million, or $67.7 million at RPT’s pro-rata share. Additionally, the Company cl
In this article, we discuss the 15 stocks Michael Burry is selling. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Michael Burry Is Selling These 5 Stocks. Hedge fund managers famous for their short-selling exploits have had an eventful few months, especially in the context of the rise of […]
RPT Realty (RPT) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
RPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|