RPT Realty (RPT): Price and Financial Metrics
RPT Stock Summary
- RPT Realty's stock had its IPO on December 28, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.87% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of RPT Realty's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RPT Realty is higher than it is for about 91.46% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPT Realty, a group of peers worth examining would be PEI, UMH, CDOR, NSA, and BRX.
- RPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RPT Realty's official web site, go to rptrealty.com.
RPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.82||52-week high||$13.56|
|Prev. close||$11.14||52-week low||$4.61|
|Day high||$11.20||Avg. volume||472,644|
|50-day MA||$9.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.19||Market Cap||878.85M|
RPT Realty (RPT) Company Bio
Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, management, and leasing of community shopping centers, single tenant retail properties, and one regional mall in the Midwestern, Southeastern, and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
RPT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RPT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that RPT Realty ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 80.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for RPT Realty ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.74 -- which is good for besting just 20.5% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.3 years, is -0.02% -- higher than only 21.54% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 46% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 15.76% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPT Latest Social Stream
View Full RPT Social Stream
Latest RPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RPT Realty that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2021 / RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 18, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or .
RPT Realty (RPT) declares $0.075/share quarterly dividend, -65.9% decrease from last dividend of $0.22.Forward yield 2.85%Payable April 1; for shareholders of record March 19; ex-div March 18.See RPT Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
RPT Realty Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results; Provides 2021 Guidance; Reinstates Quarterly Common Dividend
Net (loss) income attributable to common shareholders for the fourth quarter 2020 of $(7.4) million, or $(0.09) per diluted share, compared to $71.1 million, or $0.83 per diluted share for the same period in 2019. Net (loss) income available to common shareholders for the full year 2020 of $(16.9) million, or $(0.21) per diluted share, compared to $84.8 million, or $1.04 per diluted share for the full year 2019.The Company initiated 2021 operating funds from operations ("FFO") per share guidance.The Company's Board of Trustees declared a first quarter 2021 regular cash dividend of $0.075 per common share.Assigned a first time investment grade credit rating of BBB- by Fitch Ratings, Inc.94% of total tenants were open and operating, as of February 10, 2021, based on annualized base rent (...
RPT Realty (RPT) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
RPT Price Returns
Continue Researching RPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on RPT Realty's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!