R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): Price and Financial Metrics
RRD Stock Summary
- RR Donnelley & Sons Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.85% of US listed stocks.
- RRD's current price/earnings ratio is 3.28, which is higher than just 1.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, RR Donnelley & Sons Co has a higher such ratio than just 0.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RR Donnelley & Sons Co, a group of peers worth examining would be JE, MGI, STAF, NICK, and CBB.
- RRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RR Donnelley & Sons Co's official web site, go to www.rrdonnelley.com.
RRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.07||52-week high||$4.70|
|Prev. close||$4.52||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$4.63||Avg. volume||2,061,285|
|50-day MA||$2.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.63||Market Cap||290.65M|
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) Company Bio
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company assists customers in developing and executing multichannel communication strategies that engage audiences, reduce costs, drive revenues and increase compliance. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
RRD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for RR Donnelley & Sons Co. To summarize, we found that RR Donnelley & Sons Co ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RRD, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.81 years comes in at -0.28%; that's greater than just 5.96% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 16% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 2.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), RR Donnelley & Sons Co has a reliance on debt greater than 96.02% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRD Latest Social Stream
View Full RRD Social Stream
Latest RRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RR Donnelley & Sons Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRD as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: R. R. Donnelley & Sons (RRD) +30%. Pioneer Power Solutions (PPSI) +20%. AgEagle Aerial Systems (UAVS) +18%. ALJ Regional (ALJJ) +15%. CVD Equipment (CVV) +15%.Losers: Systemax (SYX) -16%. ARC Document Solutions (ARC) -11%. Installed Building Products (IBP) -8%. Verisk Analytics (VRSK) -8%. Huron Consulting (HURN) -8%....
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Johan Nystedt - SVP of Finance Dan Knotts - President, CEO Terry Peterson - CFO Conference Call Participants Charles Strauzer - CJS Securities Bill Mastoris - Baird Presentation Operator Welcome...
Commercial printer R.R. Donnelley was higher after it reported encouraging revenue guidance. The company also cut costs and secured new business.
Shares of R.R.Donnelley & Sons (NYSE:RRD) rose in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share rose 61.36% over the past year to $0.71, which beat the estimate of $0.21. Revenue of $1,348,600,000 declined by 17.06% year over year, which beat the estimate of $1,160,000,000. Looking Ahead Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on RRD Q1 revenue expected between $1,090,000,000 and $1,150,000,000. Price Action 52-week high: $2.92 52-week low: $0.72 Price action over last quarter: Up 137.40% Company Profile R.R.Donnelley & Sons Co is a U.S based company. It provides integrated communication strategies by helping organizations communicate more effectively by working to create, manage and produce the c...
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NYSE: RRD) ("RRD" or the "Company") today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020.
RRD Price Returns
Continue Researching RRDWant to see what other sources are saying about RR Donnelley & Sons Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!