R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRD POWR Grades
- RRD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RRD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- RRD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.88% of US stocks).
RRD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RRD is -27.78 -- better than merely 0.82% of US stocks.
- RRD's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.06% of US stocks.
- RRD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRLP, STCN, HZN, JILL, and ID.
- Visit RRD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rrdonnelley.com.
RRD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RRD's price/sales ratio is 96.97% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- RRD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- RRD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRD.
RRD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -68.57%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -20.91%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.96%.
The table below shows RRD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.07% of graded US stocks.
- RRD's asset turnover comes in at 1.617 -- ranking 48th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NATI, BB, and MAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RRD.
The table below shows RRD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.84||52-week high||$11.33|
|Prev. close||$10.84||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$10.90||Avg. volume||1,920,045|
|50-day MA||$10.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.60||Market Cap||790.24M|
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) Company Bio
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company assists customers in developing and executing multichannel communication strategies that engage audiences, reduce costs, drive revenues and increase compliance. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRD Latest Social Stream
View Full RRD Social Stream
Latest RRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RR Donnelley & Sons Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRD as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, February 23, 2022--R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NYSE: RRD) ("RRD" or the "Company") today announced the expiration of its previously announced solicitation of consents (the "Consent Solicitation") from holders of its 6.625% Debentures due 2029 (the "Debentures") to adopt certain proposed amendments to the reporting covenant of the indenture governing the Debentures (the "Proposed Amendments"). The Consent Solicitation expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on February 23, 2022 (the
CHICAGO, February 23, 2022--R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company ("RRD" or the "Company") (NYSE: RRD) today held its virtual special meeting of stockholders (the "Special Meeting") to consider two proposals relating to the previously announced Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of December 14, 2021, by and among Chatham Delta Parent, Inc. ("Parent"), Chatham Delta Acquisition Sub, Inc. ("Acquisition Sub") and RRD (the "Merger Agreement"). Pursuant to the terms of the Merger Agreement, Acquisition S
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NYSE: RRD) (“RRD” or the “Company”) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2021. Full Year Key Messages GAAP net sales, including the impact of foreign exchange and a disposition in early 2020, increased $197 million or 4.1%; Non-GAAP organic net sales increased 3.2% primarily from higher demand for many of the Company’s products and services GAAP income from operations was up $55 million versus the p
No summary available.
R.R. Donnelley (RRD) ticked up 0.5% after the company said its $10.85/share sale to Chatham Asset Management could close as soon as next Friday. The company said in its Q4 earnings…
RRD Price Returns