R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRD POWR Grades
- RRD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RRD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- RRD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.14% of US stocks).
RRD Stock Summary
- RR Donnelley & Sons Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.86% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, RR Donnelley & Sons Co has a higher such ratio than just 0.73% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RRD comes in at 224.3% -- higher than that of 98.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RR Donnelley & Sons Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CYH, STAF, TUP, UIS, and JILL.
- RRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RR Donnelley & Sons Co's official web site, go to www.rrdonnelley.com.
RRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.16||52-week high||$6.16|
|Prev. close||$4.38||52-week low||$0.97|
|Day high||$4.41||Avg. volume||1,759,840|
|50-day MA||$4.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.42||Market Cap||300.35M|
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) Company Bio
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company assists customers in developing and executing multichannel communication strategies that engage audiences, reduce costs, drive revenues and increase compliance. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
RRD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RRD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that RR Donnelley & Sons Co ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for RR Donnelley & Sons Co ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.74 years comes in at -0.21%; that's greater than merely 8.5% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 16% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 2.68% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), RR Donnelley & Sons Co has a reliance on debt greater than 97.84% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRD Latest Social Stream
View Full RRD Social Stream
Latest RRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RR Donnelley & Sons Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRD as an investment opportunity.
RRD Marketing Solutions Positioned Among Top Global Advertising and Marketing-Services Agencies in the 77th Ad Age Agency Report
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) (NYSE: RRD), a leading global provider of marketing and business communications, today announced that its Marketing Solutions segment was recognized in Ad Age’s 77th annual Agency Report. Since 1945, the publication has released its annual ranking and analysis of advertising and marketing-services agencies based on U.S. and worldwide revenue. This is the third year in a row that RRD Marketing Solutions has been named on the list.
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call Apr 28, 2021, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Johan Nystedt - Senior Vice President, Finance Dan Knotts - President and Chief Executive Officer Terry Peterson - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Charles Strauzer - CJS Securities Bill...
Chatham Asset Management, LLC ("Chatham"), a private investment firm which manages funds that beneficially own approximately 9.8% of the outstanding common stock and which is the largest bondholder of R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company ("RRD" or the "Company") (NYSE: RRD), today sent a letter to RRD Chairman John C. Pope, RRD President and Chief Executive Officer Daniel L. Knotts, and the Company's Board of Directors commending RRD on its recent strong operating performance and outlining proposed actions to further institutionalize the Company's shareholder base to receive proper recognition for this performance from the equity markets.
Joining me on today's call are Dan Knotts, RRD's president and chief executive officer; and Terry Peterson, our chief financial officer. At the conclusion of today's prepared remarks, Dan, Terry and I will take questions.
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades RRD's liquidity rating to SGL-2; affirms B2 CFRGlobal Credit Research - 22 Apr 2021Approximately $2.2 billion of debt ratedToronto, April 22, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") upgraded R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company's (RRD) speculative grade liquidity rating to SGL-2 from SGL-3 and affirmed the company's B2 corporate family rating (CFR), B2-PD probability of default rating, B1 ratings on its senior secured term loan B and senior secured notes, and B3 ratings on its senior unsecured notes and debentures. The rating benefits from: (1) good market position, large scale and client diversity; (2) management's focus on debt repayment from free cash flow and asset sale proceeds; (3) continued cost reduction, which partially mitigates the pressure on ...
RRD Price Returns