R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RRD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.84% of US stocks.
- RRD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RRD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
RRD Stock Summary
- RR Donnelley & Sons Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.95% of US listed stocks.
- RRD's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.07% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RRD comes in at 158.15% -- higher than that of 98.35% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RR Donnelley & Sons Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CYH, UIS, STAF, JILL, and BRN.
- Visit RRD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rrdonnelley.com.
RRD Valuation Summary
- RRD's price/earnings ratio is 3.8; this is 86.99% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RRD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, RRD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRD.
RRD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -44.78%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -75.24%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 75.17%.
The table below shows RRD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.86||52-week high||$7.15|
|Prev. close||$5.90||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$6.38||Avg. volume||1,514,615|
|50-day MA||$6.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.68||Market Cap||423.09M|
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) Company Bio
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company assists customers in developing and executing multichannel communication strategies that engage audiences, reduce costs, drive revenues and increase compliance. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
RRD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RRD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that RR Donnelley & Sons Co ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 37.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of RR Donnelley & Sons Co, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.74 years comes in at -0.21%; that's greater than just 7.81% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 19% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 2.93% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), RR Donnelley & Sons Co has a reliance on debt greater than 97.4% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRD Latest Social Stream
View Full RRD Social Stream
Latest RRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RR Donnelley & Sons Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRD as an investment opportunity.
Intelligent Print Management Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:HP, Konica Minolta, Xerox, Nuance, RR Donnelley, Fabricated Software, SquareOne Tec
This report studies the Intelligent Print Management Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Intelligent Print Management market segmented by company, 
Packaging Tape Printing Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Hewlett-Packard Development, DowDupont, Quad/Graphics, XeroxÃÂ , RR Donnelley, Cenveo, Ca
This report studies the Packaging Tape Printing Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Packaging Tape Printing market segmented by company, 
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether RR Donnelley & Sons Company (NYSE:RRD) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy […]
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NYSE:RRD) (RRD or the Company) announced today that it will report second quarter results after the close of business on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 and host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 11:00 am Eastern time. The full earnings release and a slide presentation will be available on the Investors section of the RRD website or by clicking this link. Participants must register in advance in order to either
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at R. R. Donnelley & Sons...
RRD Price Returns