R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): Price and Financial Metrics
RRD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RRD is -22.05 -- better than merely 0.76% of US stocks.
- RRD's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.14% of US stocks.
- RRD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RR Donnelley & Sons Co are JCP, MDCA, LEE, SBT, and REED.
- RRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RR Donnelley & Sons Co's official web site, go to www.rrdonnelley.com.
RRD Stock Price Chart More Charts
RRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$6.34|
|Prev. close||$2.75||52-week low||$1.67|
|Day high||$2.83||Avg. volume||638,327|
|50-day MA||$3.45||Dividend yield||4.36%|
|200-day MA||$3.05||Market Cap||197.81M|
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) Company Bio
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company assists customers in developing and executing multichannel communication strategies that engage audiences, reduce costs, drive revenues and increase compliance. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
RRD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RRD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that RR Donnelley & Sons Co ranked in the 13st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 90.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of RR Donnelley & Sons Co, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 1.21 -- which is good for besting merely 22.39% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.36% -- higher than only 3.84% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 8% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 2.17% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|