RR Donnelley & Sons Co (RRD) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering RRD.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
RRD Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for RRD as an investment opportunity.
- RR Donnelley & Sons Co's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
- RR Donnelley & Sons Co's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- RRD has a greater average analyst price target than 0.96% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of RRD is greater than 89.03% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- RR Donnelley & Sons Co's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- RRD has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- RRD has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is RRD a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!