Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB): Price and Financial Metrics
RRGB Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 11.26% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 209.55%, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.03% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RRGB has reported earnings growth of -318.83%, putting it ahead of merely 4.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc are BZH, QUAD, CLW, UFS, and WOW.
- Visit RRGB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redrobin.com.
RRGB Stock Price Chart More Charts
RRGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.95||52-week high||$36.85|
|Prev. close||$35.50||52-week low||$24.57|
|Day high||$35.87||Avg. volume||279,825|
|50-day MA||$29.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.22||Market Cap||452.25M|
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB) Company Bio
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers develops, operates, and franchises hamburger-focused casual-dining and fast-casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.