Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRGB POWR Grades
- RRGB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RRGB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- RRGB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.17% of US stocks).
RRGB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RRGB is 9.2 -- better than 96.65% of US stocks.
- RRGB's price/sales ratio is 0.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.87% of US stocks.
- RRGB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNDT, ADT, KEX, TRS, and CBFV.
- Visit RRGB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redrobin.com.
RRGB Valuation Summary
- RRGB's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.4; this is 186.23% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 233 months, RRGB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- Over the past 233 months, RRGB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRGB.
RRGB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -78.19%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -69.83%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.24%.
The table below shows RRGB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRGB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRGB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.06% of graded US stocks.
- RRGB's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 15th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BLMN, CAKE, and MCD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RRGB.
The table below shows RRGB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RRGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.75||52-week high||$41.34|
|Prev. close||$22.30||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$22.85||Avg. volume||331,851|
|50-day MA||$25.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.23||Market Cap||357.40M|
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB) Company Bio
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers develops, operates, and franchises hamburger-focused casual-dining and fast-casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRGB Latest Social Stream
View Full RRGB Social Stream
Latest RRGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRGB as an investment opportunity.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews will host a national hiring day on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, to encourage future Team Members across the country to learn more about the company and interview for open positions. Following the success of the previous two national hiring day events, over 400 Red Robin restaurants across the country will be participating from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. local time. Prospective Team Members can schedule interviews on Red Robin's dedicated website; however, walk-in
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Red Robin Gourmet Burger
The burger chain''s pace of recovery has hit a snag.
RRGB earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
The stock market had a turbulent day on Thursday, although the closing moves for the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI), S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC), and Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) ended up being relatively small. The minutes from the latest Federal Open Market Committee meeting on monetary policy had some investors on edge, while others focused on potential fallout from consumers. Shares of newly public Krispy Kreme (NASDAQ: DNUT) finished the day significantly higher, but the news wasn't nearly as good for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB).
RRGB Price Returns
Continue Researching RRGBWant to see what other sources are saying about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch