Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRGB POWR Grades
- RRGB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RRGB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RRGB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
RRGB Stock Summary
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.09% of US listed stocks.
- RRGB's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.65% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.49 for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DS, AE, TAST, NP, and CNDT.
- RRGB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's official web site, go to www.redrobin.com.
RRGB Valuation Summary
- RRGB's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.4; this is 186.23% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 233 months, RRGB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- Over the past 233 months, RRGB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRGB.
RRGB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -74.94%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -26.61%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 253.32%.
The table below shows RRGB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRGB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRGB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.73% of graded US stocks.
- RRGB's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 16th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BLMN, CAKE, and MCD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RRGB.
The table below shows RRGB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RRGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.00||52-week high||$38.96|
|Prev. close||$7.26||52-week low||$6.91|
|Day high||$8.16||Avg. volume||369,926|
|50-day MA||$13.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.70||Market Cap||126.28M|
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB) Company Bio
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers develops, operates, and franchises hamburger-focused casual-dining and fast-casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRGB Latest Social Stream
View Full RRGB Social Stream
Latest RRGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRGB as an investment opportunity.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results on March 10, 2022
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., February 24, 2022--Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB) ("Red Robin" or the "Company"), a full-service restaurant chain serving an innovative selection of high-quality gourmet burgers in a family-friendly atmosphere, today announced that it will release financial results for its fourth quarter and full year 2021 on Thursday, March 10, 2022, after the market close, followed by a conference call to discuss these results at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Red Robin (RRGB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Smashburger President Carl Bachmann joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss managing freight and commodity inflations amid the supply chain, improving staffing conditions, and the industry outlook for fast food dining late in the pandemic.
Sizzling Platter, LLC -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Sizzling Platter, LLC
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Sizzling Platter, LLCGlobal Credit Research - 02 Feb 2022New York, February 02, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Sizzling Platter, LLC and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 26 January 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its...
Houston, TX, based Investment company Smith, Graham & Co., Investment Advisors, LP (Current Portfolio) buys Science Applications International Corp, Foot Locker Inc, Comstock Resources Inc, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc, Green Dot Corp, sells Synaptics Inc, Ferro Corp, Sempra Energy, Macy's Inc, TD Synnex Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Smith, Graham & Co., Investment Advisors, LP.
RRGB Price Returns
Continue Researching RRGBWant to see what other sources are saying about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch