Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB): Price and Financial Metrics
RRGB Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 11.02% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 214.28%, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.34% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RRGB has reported earnings growth of -243.91%, putting it ahead of just 6.08% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NX, PBH, AWX, BZH, and MXC.
- Visit RRGB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redrobin.com.
RRGB Stock Price Chart More Charts
RRGB Price/Volume Stats
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB) Company Bio
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers develops, operates, and franchises hamburger-focused casual-dining and fast-casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.