Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRGB POWR Grades
- RRGB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- RRGB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RRGB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.37% of US stocks).
RRGB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RRGB is 7.92 -- better than 96.09% of US stocks.
- RRGB's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.84% of US stocks.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc are HGV, CTBI, ABTX, CHS, and CWK.
- Visit RRGB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redrobin.com.
RRGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.00||52-week high||$41.34|
|Prev. close||$30.00||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$30.00||Avg. volume||319,863|
|50-day MA||$33.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.43||Market Cap||470.46M|
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB) Company Bio
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers develops, operates, and franchises hamburger-focused casual-dining and fast-casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
RRGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRGB Latest Social Stream
View Full RRGB Social Stream
Latest RRGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRGB as an investment opportunity.
Raymond James analyst Brian Vaccaro just came out very bullish on Chipotle's stock following the restaurant chain's decision to raise prices.
Summer camps face labor shortages this summer.
It makes sense that Chipotle has raised prices. Investors should welcome the move.
The robots continue to infiltrate the fast-food industry.
Chipotle's restaurants are roaring back to life as people get more mobile after getting their COVID-19 vaccine. Yahoo Finance Live chats with Chipotle chairman and CEO Brian Niccol.
RRGB Price Returns
Continue Researching RRGBWant to see what other sources are saying about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch