Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRGB POWR Grades
- RRGB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RRGB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RRGB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
RRGB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RRGB is 20.28 -- better than 98.78% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.1, RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC has a higher such ratio than just 1.99% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.69 for RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC; that's greater than it is for 94.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RRGB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLMN, TAST, MCB, SMG, and CNK.
- RRGB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC's official web site, go to www.redrobin.com.
RRGB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RRGB's price/earnings ratio is 117.76% lower, now standing at -1.9.
- RRGB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRGB.
RRGB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 472.53%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.63%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 82.6%.
The table below shows RRGB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRGB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRGB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.73% of graded US stocks.
- RRGB's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 16th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BLMN, CAKE, and MCD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RRGB.
The table below shows RRGB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RRGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.46||52-week high||$25.82|
|Prev. close||$6.73||52-week low||$6.35|
|Day high||$6.75||Avg. volume||420,655|
|50-day MA||$8.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.21||Market Cap||102.68M|
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB) Company Bio
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers develops, operates, and franchises hamburger-focused casual-dining and fast-casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRGB Latest Social Stream
View Full RRGB Social Stream
Latest RRGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRGB as an investment opportunity.
Today, I want to share 10 small-cap stocks that trade under $10 and have “F” ratings in my Portfolio Grader.
Red Robin (RRGB) resorts to strategic price increases to mitigate the impact of inflationary costs. It anticipates inflationary pressures to persist throughout 2022.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., September 14, 2022--Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc., (Nasdaq: RRGB), a full-service restaurant chain serving an innovative selection of high-quality gourmet burgers in a family-friendly atmosphere, today announced the grant of inducement awards to G.J. Hart, effective September 13, 2022, in connection with his appointment as the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
Red Robin (RRGB) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Rating Action: Moody's changes Sizzling Platter's outlook to stable; affirms B3 CFRGlobal Credit Research - 29 Aug 2022New York, August 29, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") today changed Sizzling Platter, LLC's ("Sizzling Platter") outlook to stable from negative. At the same time, Moody's affirmed all of Sizzling Platter's ratings, including its B3 corporate family rating (CFR), B3 senior secured rating and B3-PD probability of default rating (PDR)."The outlook change to stable reflects stabilized operating trends that have driven improved credit metrics with debt to EBITDA expected to approach 6.0x over the next 12 months", stated Moody's analyst, Matt Furbish.
RRGB Price Returns
Continue Researching RRGBWant to see what other sources are saying about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch