Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRGB POWR Grades
- RRGB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.71% of US stocks.
- RRGB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RRGB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RRGB Stock Summary
- RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.86% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC has a higher such ratio than only 2.06% of stocks in our set.
- RRGB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC are SMG, BLMN, DVA, CNK, and AE.
- Visit RRGB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redrobin.com.
RRGB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RRGB's price/earnings ratio is 119.23% lower, now standing at -2.5.
- RRGB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 34 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRGB.
RRGB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 82.6%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 88.13%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -55.94%.
The table below shows RRGB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRGB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRGB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.73% of graded US stocks.
- RRGB's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 16th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BLMN, CAKE, and MCD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RRGB.
The table below shows RRGB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RRGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.77||52-week high||$18.64|
|Prev. close||$9.02||52-week low||$5.35|
|Day high||$10.07||Avg. volume||297,352|
|50-day MA||$7.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.35||Market Cap||155.62M|
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB) Company Bio
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers develops, operates, and franchises hamburger-focused casual-dining and fast-casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRGB Latest Social Stream
View Full RRGB Social Stream
Latest RRGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRGB as an investment opportunity.
Update: What's happening with Red Robin Gourmet Burgers & Brews' lawsuit against Winter Garden Village
A legal dispute between a national restaurant chain and one of the region's largest shopping centers may have its resolution on the horizon. On Jan. 20, Ninth Judicial Circuit Court Judge Heather Pinder Rodriguez ordered that Red Robin International Inc. and DDR Winter Garden, owner of the Winter Garden Village shopping center, complete an expedited mediation conference regarding the ongoing litigation between the two parties. Further court documents show the mediation conference will be held Feb. 17 with mediator Paul Ullom, a shareholder with Tampa-based law firm Carlton Fields.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews is excited to announce the hiring of Brian Sullivan as its new Vice President of Culinary & Beverage Innovation. Sullivan will be leading the brand's efforts to elevate the guest dining experience, which include investing more in food quality and refreshing the menu, as part of the recently-unveiled "North Star" five-point turnaround plan to drive stronger results for the business.
Restaurant stocks are off to a bang so far in 2023. If the year were to end right now after just one month, most investors would be pleased with the 20% average return on a basket of 44 restaurant names I track. Restaurant stocks are up an average of 20% so far in 2023, eclipsing the S&P 500 (up 6.1%), Russell 2000 (up 8.6%) and Russell Microcap Index (up 8.8%).
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc. is going to add fewer Donatos this year than first planned, but that slow down isn’t a reflection on the pizza partnership.
IPO Edge hosted a fireside chat at the 2023 ICR Conference with the CEO of Red Robin. The in-person interview featured CEO GJ Hart, joined by IPO Edge Editor-in-Chief John Jannarone and Editor-at-Large Jarrett Banks. Watch […]
RRGB Price Returns
Continue Researching RRGBWant to see what other sources are saying about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch