Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB): Price and Financial Metrics
RRGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.18||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$9.99||52-week low||$5.35|
|Day high||$10.24||Avg. volume||342,137|
|50-day MA||$8.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.58||Market Cap||157.59M|
RRGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRGB POWR Grades
- RRGB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.72% of US stocks.
- RRGB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RRGB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
RRGB Stock Summary
- RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.15% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 2.89% of stocks in our set.
- RRGB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BLBD, BSIG, SMG, FTNT, and NCLH.
- Visit RRGB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redrobin.com.
RRGB Valuation Summary
- RRGB's price/earnings ratio is -2.8; this is 117.39% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RRGB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 46.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRGB.
RRGB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 299.84%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -40.78%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.66%.
The table below shows RRGB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRGB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRGB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.73% of graded US stocks.
- RRGB's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 16th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BLMN, CAKE, and MCD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RRGB.
The table below shows RRGB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB) Company Bio
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers develops, operates, and franchises hamburger-focused casual-dining and fast-casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
RRGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRGB Latest Social Stream
View Full RRGB Social Stream
Latest RRGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRGB as an investment opportunity.
Red Robin (RRGB) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Although betting against the bears is risky, the rewards for targeting short-squeeze stocks can also be stratospheric.
With 57% ownership, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ:RRGB) boasts of strong institutional backing
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Red Robin Gourmet Burgers implies that they have significant...
This holiday season, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB) is helping guests give the gift of YUMMM® and good cheer, with a limited-edition $100 Red Robin Gift Card that unlocks free appetizers in 2024,* plus a special chance to give back to Make-A-Wish®.
A string of messy and high-profile lawsuits over MrBeast Burger have put the category’s challenges under a spotlight, but experts say there may be opportunity in an omnichannel second act for virtual brands.
RRGB Price Returns
Continue Researching RRGBWant to see what other sources are saying about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch