Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RTX POWR Grades
- RTX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RTX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- RTX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
RTX Stock Summary
- RTX has a market capitalization of $132,255,281,283 -- more than approximately 98.25% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Raytheon Technologies Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,374.58%; that's higher than 98.34% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Raytheon Technologies Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 2.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMGN, MDT, IBM, HDB, and HON.
- RTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Raytheon Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.rtx.com.
RTX Valuation Summary
- RTX's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 23.53% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 42.1.
- RTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RTX.
RTX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -54.46%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.89%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 124.44%.
The table below shows RTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.59% of graded US stocks.
- RTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 16th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- SPR, HON, and DCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RTX.
The table below shows RTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.21||52-week high||$92.48|
|Prev. close||$88.36||52-week low||$65.02|
|Day high||$88.81||Avg. volume||5,327,278|
|50-day MA||$86.42||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$86.11||Market Cap||130.53B|
Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) Company Bio
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. It is one of the largest aerospace, intelligence services providers, and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization. Raytheon Technologies (RTX) researches, develops, and manufactures advanced technology products in the aerospace and defense industry, including aircraft engines, avionics, aerostructures, cybersecurity, guided missiles, air defense systems, satellites, and drones. The company is also a large military contractor, getting a significant portion of its revenue from the U.S. government.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RTX Latest Social Stream
View Full RTX Social Stream
Latest RTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Raytheon Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RTX as an investment opportunity.
General Dynamics' (GD) business unit wins a contract involving services in support of the Tactical Network-On the Move systems and equipment.
Investment company First United Bank & Trust (Current Portfolio) buys BTC iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF, Invesco Preferred ETF, FIRST TR EXCH VII, Vanguard ESG International Stock ETF, Altria Group Inc, sells Invesco National AMT-Free Municipal Bond ETF, iShares 1-3 Year Credit Bond ETF, Alibaba Group Holding, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF, ARK Innovation ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, First United Bank & Trust.
Jefferies analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu maintained a Buy rating on Raytheon Technologies (RTX – Research Report) on January 18 and set a price target of $105.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $90.49, close to its 52-week high of $92.48. According to TipRanks.com, Kahyaoglu is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.5% and a 61.4% success rate. Kahyaoglu covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, L3Harris Technologies, and Science Applications. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Raytheon Technologies with a $101.67 average price target.
In the latest trading session, Raytheon Technologies (RTX) closed at $88.36, marking a -1.49% move from the previous day.
Burlington, VT, based Investment company Hanson & Doremus Investment Management (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard ESG U.S.
RTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|