Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RTX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RTX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RTX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
RTX Stock Summary
- Raytheon Technologies Corp's market capitalization of $131,486,969,535 is ahead of 98.19% of US-listed equities.
- RTX's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 60.2, Raytheon Technologies Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.61% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Raytheon Technologies Corp are SNY, AMAT, TGT, BLK, and AMGN.
- Visit RTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rtx.com.
RTX Valuation Summary
- RTX's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 16.67% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RTX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- RTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 162.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RTX.
RTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 124.44%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -13.51%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.36%.
The table below shows RTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.95||52-week high||$89.98|
|Prev. close||$87.65||52-week low||$51.92|
|Day high||$87.76||Avg. volume||6,586,208|
|50-day MA||$86.77||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$76.13||Market Cap||131.11B|
Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) Company Bio
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. It is one of the largest aerospace, intelligence services providers, and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization. Raytheon Technologies (RTX) researches, develops, and manufactures advanced technology products in the aerospace and defense industry, including aircraft engines, avionics, aerostructures, cybersecurity, guided missiles, air defense systems, satellites, and drones. The company is also a large military contractor, getting a significant portion of its revenue from the U.S. government.(Source:Wikipedia)
RTX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Raytheon Technologies Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Raytheon Technologies Corp ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Raytheon Technologies Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Raytheon Technologies Corp over the past 5.76 years is -0.17%; that's higher than only 7.22% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.74. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.94% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RTX Latest Social Stream
View Full RTX Social Stream
Latest RTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Raytheon Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RTX as an investment opportunity.
bbevren/iStock via Getty ImagesIntroduction Raytheon Technologies (RTX) is currently my 2nd largest position. It shouldn't surprise most of my readers that Raytheon has a large weighting as I have been very vocal about the company's qualities on Seeking Alpha as well as social media. In early June, I explained how...
To help passengers manage their testing requirements, governments safely re-open their borders, and restart international air travel, Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX) business, is teaming with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) to support its Travel Pass digital health platform. IATA's Travel Pass enables passengers to store, share and manage verified test results and information that may be needed for travel to other countries.
How far off is Raytheon Technologies Corporation ( NYSE:RTX ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...
GE earnings topped views and reported a surprise cash flow. Raytheon also beat. The aviation rivals moved toward buy points.
RTX earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
RTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|