Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RTX POWR Grades
- RTX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.35% of US stocks.
- RTX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RTX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
RTX Stock Summary
- RTX has a market capitalization of $148,005,718,827 -- more than approximately 98.69% of US stocks.
- RTX's went public 36.95 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES CORP's share price is greater than that of only 6.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DE, IBM, AMGN, TXN, and GILD.
- RTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES CORP's official web site, go to www.rtx.com.
RTX Valuation Summary
- RTX's price/earnings ratio is 32.5; this is 59.31% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RTX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RTX.
RTX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.79%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -7.33%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.6%.
The table below shows RTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.59% of graded US stocks.
- RTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 16th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- SPR, HON, and DCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RTX.
The table below shows RTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.73||52-week high||$106.02|
|Prev. close||$100.68||52-week low||$79.69|
|Day high||$101.49||Avg. volume||5,348,813|
|50-day MA||$91.36||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$93.79||Market Cap||145.14B|
Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) Company Bio
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. It is one of the largest aerospace, intelligence services providers, and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization. Raytheon Technologies (RTX) researches, develops, and manufactures advanced technology products in the aerospace and defense industry, including aircraft engines, avionics, aerostructures, cybersecurity, guided missiles, air defense systems, satellites, and drones. The company is also a large military contractor, getting a significant portion of its revenue from the U.S. government.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RTX Latest Social Stream
View Full RTX Social Stream
Latest RTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RTX as an investment opportunity.
If the market downturn carries into 2023, these seven defensive plays are the best bear market stocks to buy.
In this article, we take a look at 12 biggest militaries in the world and whether or not military size is still a strategic edge. You can skip our detailed defense analysis and go directly to 5 Biggest Militaries in the World. Military size has played a critical role throughout human history. However, as technology […]
Raytheon (RTX) secures a $397.7 million modification contract to support ESSM Missile Block 2 production requirements.
Air Corsica Takes Delivery of First ATR 72-600 Aircraft Powered by Pratt & Whitney Canada's PW127XT-M Engines
Pratt & Whitney, a Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX) business, ATR and Air Corsica today celebrated the delivery of the first PW127XT-M-powered next generation of ATR 72-600 aircraft. The debut of the upgraded PW127XT engine series, which will be the standard powerplant for all ATR42/72-600s, delivers significant improvement in operating costs, maintenance, and sustainability for regional turboprops.
As the calendar turns to December, investors are thinking about stocks for 2023. Cowen likes Raytheon Technologies shares for the new year.
RTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|