Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX): Price and Financial Metrics
RTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.00||52-week high||$108.84|
|Prev. close||$72.88||52-week low||$71.02|
|Day high||$73.08||Avg. volume||5,703,747|
|50-day MA||$83.16||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$94.45||Market Cap||104.80B|
RTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RTX POWR Grades
- RTX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.9% of US stocks.
- RTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RTX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
RTX Stock Summary
- RTX has a market capitalization of $104,185,759,692 -- more than approximately 97.92% of US stocks.
- RTX's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For RTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.39% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RTX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DE, BA, IBM, GILD, and ZTS.
- RTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RTX CORP's official web site, go to www.rtx.com.
RTX Valuation Summary
- RTX's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 25% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RTX.
RTX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.75%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 256.35%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2.12%.
The table below shows RTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.59% of graded US stocks.
- RTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 16th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- SPR, HON, and DCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RTX.
The table below shows RTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) Company Bio
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. It is one of the largest aerospace, intelligence services providers, and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization. Raytheon Technologies (RTX) researches, develops, and manufactures advanced technology products in the aerospace and defense industry, including aircraft engines, avionics, aerostructures, cybersecurity, guided missiles, air defense systems, satellites, and drones. The company is also a large military contractor, getting a significant portion of its revenue from the U.S. government.(Source:Wikipedia)
RTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RTX Latest Social Stream
View Full RTX Social Stream
Latest RTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RTX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RTX as an investment opportunity.
Small cap stocks have not performed the way they usually do — slumping despite the rise of a bull market. Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre breaks down the performances of small cap stocks while also taking a look at the mixed industrial sector. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
Mercury (MRCY), in partnership with Ball Aerospace, introduces a radiation-tolerant Field Programmable Gate Array that incorporates Advanced Micro Devices' Xilinx Versal AI core.
The fact is a lot of the distractions that have been weighing on the stock market in early September are starting to disappear...
RTX's Collins Aerospace is set to supply its Large Area Display for integration in BAE Systems' Typhoon jet's cockpit.
The company's recent update was worse than expected and management was forced to abandon its key medium-term free-cash-flow target.
RTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|