Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RTX POWR Grades
- RTX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.81% of US stocks.
- RTX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RTX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
RTX Stock Summary
- RTX has a market capitalization of $150,844,816,166 -- more than approximately 98.49% of US stocks.
- RTX's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, RTX has reported earnings growth of -478.45%, putting it ahead of merely 4.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Raytheon Technologies Corp are NFLX, AMGN, SNY, BMY, and IBM.
- Visit RTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rtx.com.
RTX Valuation Summary
- RTX's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 23.53% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 42.1.
- RTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RTX.
RTX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 34.89%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -21.35%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 124.44%.
The table below shows RTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.59% of graded US stocks.
- RTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 16th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- SPR, HON, and DCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RTX.
The table below shows RTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.11||52-week high||$106.02|
|Prev. close||$93.30||52-week low||$79.00|
|Day high||$96.27||Avg. volume||5,940,594|
|50-day MA||$94.82||Dividend yield||2.36%|
|200-day MA||$92.19||Market Cap||142.94B|
Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) Company Bio
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. It is one of the largest aerospace, intelligence services providers, and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization. Raytheon Technologies (RTX) researches, develops, and manufactures advanced technology products in the aerospace and defense industry, including aircraft engines, avionics, aerostructures, cybersecurity, guided missiles, air defense systems, satellites, and drones. The company is also a large military contractor, getting a significant portion of its revenue from the U.S. government.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RTX Latest Social Stream
View Full RTX Social Stream
Latest RTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Raytheon Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RTX as an investment opportunity.
Stocks finished higher again on Friday, extending Thursday's late rally amid hope that the conflict in Ukraine will remain limited. Given the focus on military action, defense contractors had a robust session, with Raytheon Technologies (NYSE:RTX), General Dynamics (NYSE:GD) and Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT) all posting notable gains and rising to...
Here''s our strategy now….RTX
Someone with a lot of money to spend has taken a bearish stance on Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX ). And retail traders should know. We noticed this today when the big position showed up on publicly available options history that we track here at Benzinga. Whether this is an institution or just a wealthy individual, we don''t know. But when something this big happens with RTX, it often means somebody knows something is about to happen. Today, Benzinga ''s options scanner spotted 13 options trades for Raytheon Technologies . This isn''t normal. The overall sentiment of these big-money traders is split between 46% bullish and 53%, bearish. Out of all of the options we uncovered, there was 1 put, for a total amount of $49,300, … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The defense industry produces modern weaponry, including combat vehicles, ships, bombers, and fighter jets. Companies in the industry also offer cybersecurity, information technology (IT), analytics, robotics, and intelligence systems. Its primary customer is the U.S. government, but it also sells its products and services to foreign governments and law enforcement agencies.
Share of defense contractors caught a bid in early trading Thursday, as Russia''s invasion of Ukraine fueled expectations of increased defense spending. The iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF gained 0.6% in premarket trading, while S&P 500 futures sank 2.6% toward a nine-month low. Among the defense ETF''s biggest gainers, shares of Textron Inc. ran up 7.9%, Northrop Grumman Corp. rallied 3.2%, Lockheed Martin Corp. advanced 2.4%, Raytheon Technologies Corp. climbed 2.2% and General Dynamics Corp. gained 1.5%. Meanwhile, shares of Boeing Co. , of which about one-third of fourth-quarter revenue was from its commercial airplanes business, dropped 3.7%, as the invasion weighed on travel-related stocks. Market Pulse Stories are Rapid-fire, short news bursts on stocks and markets as they m...
RTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|