Raytheon Technologies Corporation (RTX): Price and Financial Metrics
RTX Stock Summary
- Raytheon Technologies Corp's market capitalization of $117,136,569,350 is ahead of 98.02% of US-listed equities.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.87% of US equities in our set.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Raytheon Technologies Corp are DE, CAT, IBM, UBER, and MMM.
- RTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Raytheon Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.rtx.com.
RTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.87||52-week high||$80.06|
|Prev. close||$77.09||52-week low||$51.13|
|Day high||$78.94||Avg. volume||7,252,991|
|50-day MA||$76.21||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$67.30||Market Cap||119.84B|
Raytheon Technologies Corporation (RTX) Company Bio
Raytheon Technologies Corporation (formerly United Technologies) provides technology products and services to building systems and aerospace industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
RTX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RTX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Raytheon Technologies Corp ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 97%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RTX, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Raytheon Technologies Corp over the past 5.55 years is -0.18%; that's higher than merely 5.7% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.16. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.34% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RTX Latest Social Stream
View Full RTX Social Stream
Latest RTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Raytheon Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RTX as an investment opportunity.
Cowen & Co. Stick to Their Buy Rating for Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX) today announced that its board of directors has elected Dr. Bernard A. Harris Jr. as a director. A distinguished former NASA astronaut who is currently the chief executive officer of Vesalius Ventures, a venture capital firm, Harris is an experienced business leader with significant accomplishments in space exploration and advancement of emerging technologies.
Dan Eye, Fort Pitt Capital Group CFA Head of Asset Allocation and Equity Research joins the Yahoo Finance Live panel to discuss the latest market action.
These space stocks have shown great progress in the advancement of their business objectives of late and ready to blast off this year.
SMASH and Raytheon Technologies Announce Partnership to Help Students in Underrepresented Communities Overcome Barriers in Pursuing STEM Careers
Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX), a leading aerospace and defense company, and SMASH, one of America's first science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education programs dedicated to students of color, today announced a five-year strategic partnership to provide educational opportunities, scholarships and internships to high school and college students interested in pursuing engineering and technology careers.
RTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!