Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, RTX has issued more dividends than 94.93% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, RTX has returned $2,823,000,000 US dollars, more than 94.32% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RTX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PETS, CVGW, SQFT, AAON and STAF.
RTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Raytheon Technologies Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 20.27% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Raytheon Technologies Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Raytheon Technologies Corp's expected return of 20.27% is higher than 80% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Raytheon Technologies Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 80% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for RTX than it is for 76.96% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
RTX Dividend Chart
RTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|