Rush Enterprises, Inc. - (RUSHA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RUSHA POWR Grades
- RUSHA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.87% of US stocks.
- RUSHA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RUSHA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
RUSHA Stock Summary
- Rush Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.63% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.57, Rush Enterprises Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 13.16% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Rush Enterprises Inc is reporting a growth rate of 95.79%; that's higher than 79.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rush Enterprises Inc are PRK, ICFI, KBAL, ALG, and ELYS.
- Visit RUSHA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rushenterprises.com.
RUSHA Valuation Summary
- RUSHA's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.2; this is 14.97% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RUSHA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12 over the prior 218 months.
- RUSHA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RUSHA.
RUSHA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -9.2%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -18.56%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 105.84%.
The table below shows RUSHA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RUSHA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RUSHA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.9% of graded US stocks.
- RUSHA's asset turnover comes in at 1.677 -- ranking 64th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SBH, DDS, and CRMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RUSHA.
The table below shows RUSHA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RUSHA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUSHA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.74||52-week high||$60.88|
|Prev. close||$50.84||52-week low||$40.95|
|Day high||$51.93||Avg. volume||239,009|
|50-day MA||$50.52||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$50.56||Market Cap||2.87B|
Rush Enterprises, Inc. - (RUSHA) Company Bio
Rush Enterprises operates as an integrated retailer of commercial vehicles and related services in the United States. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in New Braunfels, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RUSHA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUSHA Latest Social Stream
View Full RUSHA Social Stream
Latest RUSHA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rush Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUSHA as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
Rush Enterprises (RUSHA) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Rush Enterprises Inc (RUSHA) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Rusty Rush - Chairman, CEO, and President Mike McRoberts - Chief Operating Officer Steve Keller - Chief Financial Officer Derrek Weaver - Executive Vice President Jay Hazelwood - Vice President and Controller Michael...
NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas (AP) _ Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) on Wednesday reported net income of $69.6 million in its fourth quarter. The New Braunfels, Texas-based company said it had net income of $1.18 per share. The commercial vehicle dealership operator posted revenue of $1.31 billion in the period. _____ This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on RUSHA at https://www.zacks.com/ap/RUSHA
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2021 Results, Announces $0.19 Per Share Dividend
SAN ANTONIO, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rush Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB), which operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America, today announced that for the year ended December 31, 2021, the Company achieved revenues of $5.1 billion and record-high net income of $241.4 million, or $4.17 per diluted share, compared with revenues of $4.7 billion and net income of $114.9 million, or $2.04 per diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2020. Additionally, the Company’s Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.19 per share of Class A and Class B Common Stock, to be paid on March 15, 2022, to all shareholders of record as of February 28, 2022. “Given the supply chain challenges our industry faced this past year, we are pleased...
RUSHA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|