Rush Enterprises, Inc. - (RUSHA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RUSHA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RUSHA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- RUSHA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RUSHA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 45.05% of US stocks).
RUSHA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RUSHA is 3.94 -- better than 87.33% of US stocks.
- RUSHA's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 13.38% of US stocks.
- The volatility of RUSH ENTERPRISES INC's share price is greater than that of just 3.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RUSH ENTERPRISES INC are LOVE, PLUS, TBI, UFPI, and CULP.
- Visit RUSHA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rushenterprises.com.
RUSHA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RUSHA's price/sales ratio is 78.95% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- RUSHA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RUSHA.
RUSHA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -30.46%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 99.58%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 142.25%.
The table below shows RUSHA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RUSHA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RUSHA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.9% of graded US stocks.
- RUSHA's asset turnover comes in at 1.677 -- ranking 64th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SBH, DDS, and CRMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RUSHA.
The table below shows RUSHA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RUSHA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUSHA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.55||52-week high||$55.06|
|Prev. close||$52.88||52-week low||$42.72|
|Day high||$53.42||Avg. volume||196,956|
|50-day MA||$51.49||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$49.61||Market Cap||2.86B|
Rush Enterprises, Inc. - (RUSHA) Company Bio
Rush Enterprises operates as an integrated retailer of commercial vehicles and related services in the United States. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in New Braunfels, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RUSHA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUSHA Latest Social Stream
View Full RUSHA Social Stream
Latest RUSHA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RUSH ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUSHA as an investment opportunity.
LPLA, RUSHA and HDSN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on December 23, 2022.
Top-ranked Rush Enterprises rose above a buy point in massive volume Monday, defying the overall market's down day. Rush sells the trucks to trucking firms that deliver our food, clothing and other items.
Amazon (AMZN) faces hurdles during the peak shopping season in the form of a workers' strike in Germany.
IPAR, SQM and RUSHA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on December 14, 2022.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
RUSHA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|