Rush Enterprises, Inc. - (RUSHA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RUSHA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RUSHA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RUSHA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RUSHA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
RUSHA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RUSHA is 3.68 -- better than 86.91% of US stocks.
- RUSHA's price/sales ratio is 0.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 13.86% of US stocks.
- The volatility of RUSH ENTERPRISES INC's share price is greater than that of just 7.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RUSH ENTERPRISES INC are ALG, ESCA, TBI, CCRN, and FBHS.
- RUSHA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RUSH ENTERPRISES INC's official web site, go to www.rushenterprises.com.
RUSHA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RUSHA's price/sales ratio is 76.47% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 231 months, RUSHA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 65.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RUSHA.
RUSHA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 236.59%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.06%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.78%.
The table below shows RUSHA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RUSHA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RUSHA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.9% of graded US stocks.
- RUSHA's asset turnover comes in at 1.677 -- ranking 64th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SBH, DDS, and CRMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RUSHA.
The table below shows RUSHA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RUSHA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUSHA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.86||52-week high||$60.88|
|Prev. close||$43.96||52-week low||$42.72|
|Day high||$44.79||Avg. volume||220,522|
|50-day MA||$48.02||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$50.56||Market Cap||2.43B|
Rush Enterprises, Inc. - (RUSHA) Company Bio
Rush Enterprises operates as an integrated retailer of commercial vehicles and related services in the United States. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in New Braunfels, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RUSHA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUSHA Latest Social Stream
View Full RUSHA Social Stream
Latest RUSHA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RUSH ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUSHA as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
Group 1's (GPI) latest dividend hike marks a 2.7% increase from the previous payout. The auto retailer also boosts its share repurchase program by $130 million to $250 million.
It looks like Rush Enterprises, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RUSH.B ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next two days. The ex-dividend...
RUSHA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|