Rush Enterprises, Inc. - (RUSHA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RUSHA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RUSHA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RUSHA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- RUSHA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 65th percentile.
RUSHA Stock Summary
- Rush Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.74% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Rush Enterprises Inc is higher than just 14.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- RUSHA's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rush Enterprises Inc are DLX, ICFI, RGP, TBI, and PLUS.
- RUSHA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rush Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.rushenterprises.com.
RUSHA Valuation Summary
- RUSHA's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.2; this is 14.97% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RUSHA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12 over the prior 218 months.
- RUSHA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RUSHA.
RUSHA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.47%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 52.06%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 89.29%.
The table below shows RUSHA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RUSHA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RUSHA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.09% of graded US stocks.
- RUSHA's asset turnover comes in at 1.677 -- ranking 65th of 164 Retail stocks.
- SBH, AZO, and DDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RUSHA.
The table below shows RUSHA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RUSHA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUSHA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.57||52-week high||$51.98|
|Prev. close||$43.73||52-week low||$31.52|
|Day high||$44.97||Avg. volume||198,915|
|50-day MA||$44.44||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$45.31||Market Cap||2.48B|
Rush Enterprises, Inc. - (RUSHA) Company Bio
Rush Enterprises operates as an integrated retailer of commercial vehicles and related services in the United States. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in New Braunfels, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RUSHA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUSHA Latest Social Stream
View Full RUSHA Social Stream
Latest RUSHA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rush Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUSHA as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Rush Enterprises, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RUSH.B ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
RUSHA earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) on Tuesday reported second-quarter earnings of $58 million. The New Braunfels, Texas-based company said it had net income of $1 per share. The commercial vehicle dealership operator posted revenue of $1.32 billion in the period. Rush Enterprises shares have risen slightly more than 9% since the beginning 
Earnings results for Rush Enterprises , Analyst Opinion on Rush Enterprises , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:RUSHB), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings results might Drive Its Stock Price Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ:RUSHB) appeared first on .
RUSHA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|