Rush Enterprises, Inc. - (RUSHA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, RUSHA's comes in at -19.93 -- better than 7.61% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RUSHA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HCC, CMS, OLLI, ITUB and CANG.
RUSHA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RUSHA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 56.47% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Rush Enterprises Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Rush Enterprises Inc produces a dividend yield 1.43% -- which falls in the bottom 28.17%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Rush Enterprises Inc's estimated return of -56.47% surpasses about 28.17% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Rush Enterprises Inc than it is for 77.19% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
RUSHA Dividend Chart
RUSHA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|