Rush Enterprises, Inc. - (RUSHA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -19.93 -- higher than 7.58% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RUSHA's price: PEBK, OGS, SVT, CTLT and PEP.
RUSHA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for RUSHA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 69.01% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Rush Enterprises Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, RUSHA offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.44% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, RUSHA has a beta lower than 72.2% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Rush Enterprises Inc's estimated return of -69.01% surpasses about merely 20.46% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
RUSHA Dividend Chart
RUSHA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|