Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH): Price and Financial Metrics
RUTH Stock Summary
- Ruths Hospitality Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.03% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 184.25, Ruths Hospitality Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 78.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 470.44%, Ruths Hospitality Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.37% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ruths Hospitality Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EXLS, TSC, KALU, LKFN, and MDLY.
- RUTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ruths Hospitality Group Inc's official web site, go to www.rhgi.com.
RUTH Stock Price Chart More Charts
RUTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.15||52-week high||$27.14|
|Prev. close||$22.15||52-week low||$18.60|
|Day high||$22.43||Avg. volume||210,142|
|50-day MA||$22.84||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$22.34||Market Cap||653.45M|
Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH) Company Bio
Ruth's Hospitality Group operates and franchises restaurants worldwide. The company owns the Ruths Chris Steak House, Mitchells Fish Market, Columbus Fish Market, Mitchells Steakhouse, and Camerons Steakhouse concepts. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Winter Park, Florida.