Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RUTH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RUTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.6% of US stocks.
- RUTH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RUTH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
RUTH Stock Summary
- Ruths Hospitality Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.83% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RUTH has reported earnings growth of -274.65%, putting it ahead of merely 7.06% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RUTH's revenue has grown 54.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.94% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RUTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CGC, FRGI, TSC, CSSE, and SND.
- Visit RUTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rhgi.com.
RUTH Valuation Summary
- RUTH's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 50% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RUTH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 195 months.
- Over the past 195 months, RUTH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RUTH.
RUTH Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 3165.31%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.63%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -25.22%.
The table below shows RUTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RUTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RUTH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.37% of graded US stocks.
- RUTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.727 -- ranking 32nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PENN, MCD, and MCRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RUTH.
The table below shows RUTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RUTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.08||52-week high||$24.93|
|Prev. close||$18.09||52-week low||$15.16|
|Day high||$19.69||Avg. volume||324,873|
|50-day MA||$17.32||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$19.58||Market Cap||620.56M|
Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH) Company Bio
Ruth's Hospitality Group operates and franchises restaurants worldwide. The company owns the Ruths Chris Steak House, Mitchells Fish Market, Columbus Fish Market, Mitchells Steakhouse, and Camerons Steakhouse concepts. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Winter Park, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RUTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUTH Latest Social Stream
View Full RUTH Social Stream
Latest RUTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ruths Hospitality Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUTH as an investment opportunity.
Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH) CEO Cheryl Henry on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 08:30 ET Company Participants Kristy Chipman - COO, EVP, CFO & Principal Accounting Officer Cheryl Henry - President, CEO & Chairman Conference Call Participants Nicole Miller - Piper Sandler & Co. Brian Vaccaro - Raymond James &...
Ruth's Hospitality (RUTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 41.67% and 4.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WINTER PARK, Fla., February 24, 2022--Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: RUTH) today reported unaudited financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 26, 2021 and provided a business update.
Ruth's Hospitality (NASDAQ:RUTH) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.25 (+733.3% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $123.46M (+59.6% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, RUTH has beaten EPS estimates 88% of the time and has...
There's a lot going on these days, so it's best to keep it safe and simple when you're investing.
RUTH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RUTHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ruths Hospitality Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ruths Hospitality Group Inc (RUTH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ruths Hospitality Group Inc (RUTH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ruths Hospitality Group Inc (RUTH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch