Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH): Price and Financial Metrics
RUTH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RUTH is 5.31 -- better than 92.08% of US stocks.
- RUTH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 186.73 -- higher than 79.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 470.44%, Ruths Hospitality Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RUTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXLS, TSC, KALU, MDLY, and LKFN.
- Visit RUTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rhgi.com.
RUTH Stock Price Chart More Charts
RUTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.43||52-week high||$27.14|
|Prev. close||$22.36||52-week low||$18.60|
|Day high||$23.50||Avg. volume||302,273|
|50-day MA||$21.63||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$21.83||Market Cap||691.21M|
Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH) Company Bio
Ruth's Hospitality Group operates and franchises restaurants worldwide. The company owns the Ruths Chris Steak House, Mitchells Fish Market, Columbus Fish Market, Mitchells Steakhouse, and Camerons Steakhouse concepts. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Winter Park, Florida.
RUTH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ruths Hospitality Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Ruths Hospitality Group Inc ranked in the 46st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 31%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ruths Hospitality Group Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 27.14 -- which is good for besting 87.65% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Ruths Hospitality Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
- RUTH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|