Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RUTH POWR Grades
- RUTH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RUTH is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RUTH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
RUTH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RUTH is 3.59 -- better than 85.88% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 230.34, RUTHS HOSPITALITY GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.45% of US stocks.
- RUTHS HOSPITALITY GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RUTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYNH, STKS, HCCI, ATER, and GVP.
- RUTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RUTHS HOSPITALITY GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.rhgi.com.
RUTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RUTH's price/earnings ratio is 24.37% higher, now standing at 14.8.
- RUTH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 210 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RUTH.
RUTH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -19.66%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.66%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 119.13%.
The table below shows RUTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RUTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RUTH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.37% of graded US stocks.
- RUTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.727 -- ranking 32nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PENN, MCD, and MCRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RUTH.
The table below shows RUTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RUTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.27||52-week high||$24.93|
|Prev. close||$16.83||52-week low||$15.16|
|Day high||$16.82||Avg. volume||334,644|
|50-day MA||$18.13||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$19.00||Market Cap||540.20M|
Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH) Company Bio
Ruth's Hospitality Group operates and franchises restaurants worldwide. The company owns the Ruths Chris Steak House, Mitchells Fish Market, Columbus Fish Market, Mitchells Steakhouse, and Camerons Steakhouse concepts. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Winter Park, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RUTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUTH Latest Social Stream
View Full RUTH Social Stream
Latest RUTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RUTHS HOSPITALITY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUTH as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss the top 10 small-cap stocks in top investors’ stock portfolio. If you want to skip our analysis, you can take a look at the list of Top Investors’ Stock Portfolio: 5 Small Cap Stocks To Buy. Small–cap stocks are considered to be more volatile and riskier than large–cap stocks, but they […]
Shares of Ruth's Hospitality Group (NASDAQ: RUTH) were falling today after the parent of Ruth's Chris steakhouses got hit by an analyst downgrade one trading day after it reported earnings. As of 2:46 p.m. ET, the stock was down 8.2%. Raymond James analyst Brian Vaccaro lowered his rating on the high-end steakhouse chain from outperform to market perform, arguing that higher inflation would weigh on earnings next year.
Raymond James analyst Brian Vaccaro downgraded Ruth’s Hospitality Group (NASDAQ: RUTH) from Strong Buy to Market Perform. The analyst said the downgrade reflected a more cautious stance on the company’s margin outlook and to a lesser extent, slightly more conservative sales expectations after a modest deceleration in 3-year comparable sales trends in recent months. The company’s Q3 EPS miss was driven by lower store margins and slightly higher G&A, while sales were in-line with expectations. 4Q
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best restaurant stocks to buy today. If you want to see some more of the stocks, go to 5 Best Restaurant Stocks To Buy Today. According to the 2022 State of the Restaurant Industry report by the National Restaurant Association, the total sales of the […]
Ruth's Hospitality (RUTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.11% and 1.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RUTH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RUTHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ruths Hospitality Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ruths Hospitality Group Inc (RUTH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ruths Hospitality Group Inc (RUTH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ruths Hospitality Group Inc (RUTH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch