Retail Value Inc. (RVI): Price and Financial Metrics
RVI Stock Summary
- RVI's went public 2.68 years ago, making it older than merely 6.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Value Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Retail Value Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 61.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Retail Value Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GTE, TAC, VNOM, CNO, and NRP.
- RVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Retail Value Inc's official web site, go to retailvalueinc.com.
RVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.89||52-week high||$24.86|
|Prev. close||$16.00||52-week low||$8.32|
|Day high||$16.25||Avg. volume||121,660|
|50-day MA||$16.12||Dividend yield||7.3%|
|200-day MA||$13.87||Market Cap||315.08M|
Retail Value Inc. (RVI) Company Bio
Retail Value Inc. is a portfolio Of 50 assets of DDR Corp., comprised of 38 Continental U.S. assets and the entirety of the Puerto Rico portfolio which provides real estate investment services. The business is located in the United States.
RVI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Retail Value Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Retail Value Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Retail Value Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 40. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 21.63% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Retail Value Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Retail Value Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.6. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 13.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVI Latest Social Stream
View Full RVI Social Stream
Latest RVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retail Value Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVI as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are looking into Retail Value Inc. (RVI). We identify some interesting facts in its financial statements and provide a valuation for the company. As its name suggests, Retail Value Inc. is a real estate investment trust that earns its income by investing in retail properties. At...
Retail Value Inc. Announces the Results of Dividend Election
Retail Value Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2020 Operating Results
Retail Value Inc. (NYSE: RVI) today announced operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2020.
Retail Value Inc. (NYSE:RVI) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last month. But that's...
RVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RVIWant to see what other sources are saying about Retail Value Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!