Retail Value Inc. (RVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVI POWR Grades
- RVI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 67.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- RVI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.44% of US stocks).
RVI Stock Summary
- RVI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.06 -- higher than only 5.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Value Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Retail Value Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 56.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Retail Value Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HTLD, ERF, CNNE, GL, and SGU.
- Visit RVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to retailvalueinc.com.
RVI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RVI's EV/EBIT ratio is 112.74% lower, now standing at -4.9.
- RVI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, RVI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVI.
RVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.44% of graded US stocks.
- RVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.14 -- ranking 31st of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.17||52-week high||$26.46|
|Prev. close||$26.32||52-week low||$11.15|
|Day high||$26.36||Avg. volume||136,040|
|50-day MA||$24.69||Dividend yield||4.41%|
|200-day MA||$19.39||Market Cap||552.63M|
Retail Value Inc. (RVI) Company Bio
Retail Value Inc. is a portfolio Of 50 assets of DDR Corp., comprised of 38 Continental U.S. assets and the entirety of the Puerto Rico portfolio which provides real estate investment services. The business is located in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVI Latest Social Stream
View Full RVI Social Stream
Latest RVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retail Value Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVI as an investment opportunity.
BEACHWOOD, Ohio, August 03, 2021--Retail Value Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2021 Operating Results
Momentum stocks turn the idea of "buy low, sell high" on its head.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But you can significantly boost your returns by...
A look at the shareholders of Retail Value Inc. ( NYSE:RVI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies...
SITE Centers Corp. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of SITE Centers Corp.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of SITE Centers Corp.Global Credit Research - 19 Mar 2021New York, March 19, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of SITE Centers Corp. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 17 March 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion...
RVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|