Retail Value Inc. (RVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RVI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
RVI Stock Summary
- RVI's went public 2.99 years ago, making it older than merely 8.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Value Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Retail Value Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 48.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RVI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPLG, BH, CPA, TALO, and PNRG.
- RVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Retail Value Inc's official web site, go to retailvalueinc.com.
RVI Valuation Summary
- RVI's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.7; this is 128.38% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 36 months, RVI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $5.
- RVI's price/sales ratio has moved up $1 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVI.
RVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.24||52-week high||$21.72|
|Prev. close||$21.51||52-week low||$11.15|
|Day high||$21.63||Avg. volume||135,067|
|50-day MA||$19.07||Dividend yield||5.39%|
|200-day MA||$16.11||Market Cap||447.80M|
Retail Value Inc. (RVI) Company Bio
Retail Value Inc. is a portfolio Of 50 assets of DDR Corp., comprised of 38 Continental U.S. assets and the entirety of the Puerto Rico portfolio which provides real estate investment services. The business is located in the United States.
RVI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RVI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Retail Value Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 71%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Retail Value Inc, consider:
- In the past 2.17 years, Retail Value Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.29%; that's higher than only 6.46% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Retail Value Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Retail Value Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.9. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVI Latest Social Stream
View Full RVI Social Stream
Latest RVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retail Value Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVI as an investment opportunity.
Retail Value Inc. Announces Sale of Marketplace of Brown Deer
Retail Value Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Operating Results
Retail Value Inc. Announces Tax Allocations of 2020 Dividend Distributions
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank 5 (Strong Sell) List today.
Retail Value Inc. Announces the Results of Dividend Election
RVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|