Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVSB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.01, RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 15.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11 for RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 92.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 110.61%, RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.62% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMNB, LARK, FBNC, FCBC, and PEBO.
- Visit RVSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.riverviewbank.com.
RVSB Valuation Summary
- RVSB's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.3; this is 42.2% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RVSB's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVSB.
RVSB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.34%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.04%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 29.53%.
The table below shows RVSB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RVSB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RVSB, see our RVSB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
RVSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.49||52-week high||$8.00|
|Prev. close||$5.59||52-week low||$5.20|
|Day high||$5.59||Avg. volume||29,316|
|50-day MA||$6.75||Dividend yield||4.47%|
|200-day MA||$6.92||Market Cap||118.01M|
Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Company Bio
Riverview Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Riverview Community Bank that provides community banking services in the Portland-Vancouver area of Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVSB Latest Social Stream
View Full RVSB Social Stream
Latest RVSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVSB as an investment opportunity.
Riverview Bancorp Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: In Line With Expectations
Riverview Bancorp ( NASDAQ:RVSB ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$16.7m (up 1.3% from 3Q...
Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) Meets Q3 Earnings Estimates
Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Riverview Bancorp Earns $5.2 Million in Third Fiscal Quarter 2023; Results Highlighted by Net Interest Margin Expansion
VANCOUVER, Wash., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Riverview Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq GSM: RVSB) (“Riverview” or the “Company”) today reported earnings of $5.2 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, in the third fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2022, which was unchanged compared to the second fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2022. Earnings were $5.5 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, in the third fiscal quarter a year ago, which included a $1.3 million recapture of a provision for loan losses.
Should Value Investors Buy Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Riverview Bancorp (NASDAQ:RVSB) Is Due To Pay A Dividend Of $0.06
Riverview Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:RVSB ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.06 per share on 16th of January...
RVSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RVSBWant to see what other sources are saying about Riverview Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...