Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB): Price and Financial Metrics
RVSB Stock Summary
- Riverview Bancorp Inc's market capitalization of $159,544,978 is ahead of merely 21.9% of US-listed equities.
- RVSB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.52% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Riverview Bancorp Inc comes in at -17.59%, a number that bests merely 21.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Riverview Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PLBC, GNTY, TRMK, SPFI, and LARK.
- RVSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Riverview Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.riverviewbank.com.
RVSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.36||52-week high||$7.60|
|Prev. close||$7.14||52-week low||$3.77|
|Day high||$7.60||Avg. volume||64,944|
|50-day MA||$5.64||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$5.08||Market Cap||164.46M|
Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Company Bio
Riverview Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Riverview Community Bank that provides community banking services in the Portland-Vancouver area of Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
RVSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVSB Latest Social Stream
View Full RVSB Social Stream
Latest RVSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Riverview Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVSB as an investment opportunity.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Riverview...
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
If you want to know who really controls Riverview Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVSB), then you'll have to look at the makeup…
Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.22% and -2.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RVSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RVSBWant to see what other sources are saying about Riverview Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!