Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVSB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RVSB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVSB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 43 weeks.
- RVSB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
RVSB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.89 for Riverview Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.33%, Riverview Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.17% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RVSB comes in at 21.71% -- higher than that of 89.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RVSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNTY, LARK, FBNC, TRMK, and CCNE.
- Visit RVSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.riverviewbank.com.
RVSB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RVSB's EV/EBIT ratio is 180.23% lower, now standing at -6.9.
- RVSB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RVSB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 28.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVSB.
RVSB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 33.32%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.47%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.26%.
The table below shows RVSB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RVSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.14||52-week high||$7.79|
|Prev. close||$7.22||52-week low||$3.84|
|Day high||$7.28||Avg. volume||71,993|
|50-day MA||$7.24||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$6.64||Market Cap||157.84M|
Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Company Bio
Riverview Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Riverview Community Bank that provides community banking services in the Portland-Vancouver area of Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVSB Latest Social Stream
View Full RVSB Social Stream
Latest RVSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Riverview Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVSB as an investment opportunity.
Riverview Bancorp Earns $5.8 Million in First Fiscal Quarter of 2022; Results Highlighted by Double Digit Deposit Growth and Strong Loan Pipeline
VANCOUVER, Wash., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Riverview Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq GSM: RVSB) (Riverview or the Company) today reported earnings of $5.8 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, in the first fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021 compared to $3.4 million, or $0.15 per diluted share, in the preceding quarter and $480,000, or $0.02 per diluted share, in the first fiscal quarter a year ago.
Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 85.71% and 12.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Riverview...
VANCOUVER, Wash., June 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) Riverview Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq GSM: RVSB) (Riverview or the Company) today announced that on June 23, 2021, its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share, which remained unchanged compared to the preceding quarter. The dividend will be payable July 22, 2021, to Read More »Riverview Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.05 Per Share
RVSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|