Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVSB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RVSB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVSB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RVSB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RVSB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $152,171,050, Riverview Bancorp Inc has a greater market value than only 19.55% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.07 for Riverview Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.76% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Riverview Bancorp Inc comes in at -17.59%, a number that bests just 20.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RVSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBFO, HBT, CVCY, SVBI, and BFIN.
- RVSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Riverview Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.riverviewbank.com.
RVSB Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RVSB's price/sales ratio is 11.11% lower, now standing at 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVSB.
RVSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.78||52-week high||$7.79|
|Prev. close||$6.82||52-week low||$3.77|
|Day high||$6.97||Avg. volume||62,832|
|50-day MA||$6.94||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$5.77||Market Cap||151.50M|
Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Company Bio
Riverview Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Riverview Community Bank that provides community banking services in the Portland-Vancouver area of Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
RVSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVSB Latest Social Stream
View Full RVSB Social Stream
Latest RVSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Riverview Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVSB as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, Wash., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Riverview Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq GSM: RVSB) (“Riverview” or the “Company”) headquartered in Vancouver, WA, the holding company parent of Riverview Community Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors has adopted a stock repurchase program. Under this repurchase program, the Company may repurchase up to $5 million of the Company’s outstanding shares, in the open market, based on prevailing market prices, or in privately negotiated transact
VANCOUVER, Wash., May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Riverview Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ GSM: RVSB) today announced the appointment of Denise Barr as Vice President, Marketing Strategist. Ms. Barr comes to Riverview with over 30 years’ experience in marketing. “Having known Denise for several years now, I have a great amount of admiration and respect for the great work she has done,” said Kim Capeloto, Executive Vice President, Chief Banking Officer. “We are excited to see her help take our marketing team to the next level and continue demonstrating to communities in SW Washington and Oregon that Riverview Community Bank is not only here for them, but with them.” Most recently prior to joining Riverview, Ms. Barr directed the marketing efforts at the Humane Society for SW Washington, where sh...
Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Riverview...
RVSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|