Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB): Price and Financial Metrics
RVSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.15||52-week high||$7.95|
|Prev. close||$6.15||52-week low||$4.17|
|Day high||$6.15||Avg. volume||28,265|
|50-day MA||$5.68||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$5.50||Market Cap||129.83M|
RVSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVSB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RVSB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.22% of US stocks.
- RVSB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RVSB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RVSB Stock Summary
- RVSB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 476.22%, RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.83% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RVSB comes in at -106.06% -- higher than that of merely 4.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RVSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMNB, EWBC, BMRC, STBA, and OPBK.
- RVSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.riverviewbank.com.
RVSB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RVSB's price/sales ratio is 110% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, RVSB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVSB.
RVSB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.34%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.04%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 29.53%.
The table below shows RVSB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Company Bio
Riverview Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Riverview Community Bank that provides community banking services in the Portland-Vancouver area of Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
RVSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVSB Latest Social Stream
View Full RVSB Social Stream
Latest RVSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVSB as an investment opportunity.
Riverview Bancorp (NASDAQ:RVSB) shareholders have endured a 26% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VANCOUVER, Wash., Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Riverview Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq GSM: RVSB) (“Riverview” or the “Company”) today reported earnings of $2.5 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, in the second fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2023, compared to $2.8 million, or $0.13 per diluted share, in the first fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2023, and $5.2 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, in the second fiscal quarter a year ago. In the first six months of fiscal 2024, net income was $5.3
Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.42% and 4.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Riverview Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RVSB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.06 per share on the 23rd of...
RVSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|