Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVSB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.95, RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 20.96% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.77 for RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 92.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 11.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RVSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBCN, LARK, SPFI, OVBC, and SBFG.
- RVSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.riverviewbank.com.
RVSB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RVSB's price/sales ratio is 109.09% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- RVSB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVSB.
RVSB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -3.24%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.84%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.88%.
The table below shows RVSB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RVSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.30||52-week high||$8.22|
|Prev. close||$6.18||52-week low||$6.08|
|Day high||$6.32||Avg. volume||28,692|
|50-day MA||$6.94||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$7.16||Market Cap||144.54M|
Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Company Bio
Riverview Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Riverview Community Bank that provides community banking services in the Portland-Vancouver area of Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVSB Latest Social Stream
View Full RVSB Social Stream
Latest RVSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIVERVIEW BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVSB as an investment opportunity.
Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 3.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Riverview Bancorp Earns $4.7 Million for First Fiscal Quarter of 2023; Results Highlighted by Net Interest Margin Expansion
VANCOUVER, Wash., July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Riverview Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq GSM: RVSB) (“Riverview” or the “Company”) today reported earnings of $4.7 million, or $0.21 per diluted share, in the first fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2022, compared to $4.1 million, or $0.19 per diluted share, in the preceding quarter and $5.8 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, in the first fiscal quarter a year ago. “Earnings for our first fiscal quarter were strong, driven by an increase in net interest i
Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.46% and 6.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 24% and 6.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HomeStreet (HMST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.08% and 6.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RVSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|