Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RVSB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.47% over the past 5.5 years.
- RVSB's free cash flow has increased for the 6th straight quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RVSB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BDX, ETR, BRG, LAUR and REYN.
RVSB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of RVSB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 47.52% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Riverview Bancorp Inc are:
- RVSB's market cap of approximately $163 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 34% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, RVSB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 94.75% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Riverview Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 10.08% of them.
RVSB Dividend Chart
RVSB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|