Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RVSB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.47% over the past 5.5 years.
- RVSB's free cash flow has increased for the 6th straight quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RVSB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BDX, ETR, BRG, LAUR and REYN.
RVSB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Riverview Bancorp Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 26.7% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Riverview Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, RVSB offers a dividend yield in the top 27.59% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, RVSB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 33.87% of them.
RVSB Dividend Chart
RVSB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|