Riverview Bancorp Inc (RVSB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, RVSB has issued more dividends than only 9.62% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- RVSB has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.1%, higher than about only 10.76% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RVSB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CTIB, MTN, SIC, KELYA and VVV.
RVSB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RVSB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 31.61% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Riverview Bancorp Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, RVSB offers a dividend yield in the top 35.39% of stocks in our set.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, RVSB has a beta lower than 33.93% of them.
RVSB Dividend Chart
RVSB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|