Royal Bank Of Canada (RY): Price and Financial Metrics
RY Stock Summary
- RY has a higher market value than 98.45% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $117,767,073,633.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.58 for Royal Bank Of Canada; that's greater than it is for 97.59% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Royal Bank Of Canada's share price is greater than that of only 2.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Royal Bank Of Canada, a group of peers worth examining would be HDB, UNP, HON, TD, and PM.
- Visit RY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbc.com.
RY Stock Price Chart More Charts
RY Price/Volume Stats
Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Company Bio
Royal Bank of Canada operates as a diversified financial service company worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Personal & Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, and Capital Markets. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Toronto, Canada.