Royal Bank Of Canada (RY): Price and Financial Metrics
RY Stock Summary
- Royal Bank Of Canada's market capitalization of $117,767,073,633 is ahead of 98.45% of US-listed equities.
- RY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RY is more volatile than only 1.86% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HDB, UNP, HON, TD, and PM.
- RY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Royal Bank Of Canada's official web site, go to www.rbc.com.
RY Stock Price Chart More Charts
RY Price/Volume Stats
Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Company Bio
Royal Bank of Canada operates as a diversified financial service company worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Personal & Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, and Capital Markets. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Toronto, Canada.