Royal Bank Of Canada (RY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RY POWR Grades
- RY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.62% of US stocks).
RY Stock Summary
- RY has a market capitalization of $143,866,943,125 -- more than approximately 98.42% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Royal Bank Of Canada is higher than just 3.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- RY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCHW, HSBC, TD, AXP, and HDB.
- Visit RY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbc.com.
RY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.14||52-week high||$104.92|
|Prev. close||$102.05||52-week low||$67.78|
|Day high||$102.06||Avg. volume||1,190,745|
|50-day MA||$102.22||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$89.87||Market Cap||144.12B|
Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Company Bio
Royal Bank of Canada operates as a diversified financial service company worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Personal & Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, and Capital Markets. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
RY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RY Latest Social Stream
View Full RY Social Stream
Latest RY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royal Bank Of Canada that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RY as an investment opportunity.
FTS earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
According to the RBC Investor & Treasury Services All Plan Universe, Canadian DB pension plans returned 4.4% in Q2 2021, up 3.5% over the first half of the year. Equity markets continued to march upwards, bolstered by the accelerated rollout of Covid-19 vaccines and reopening of the global economy.
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best Canadian dividend stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to the 5 Best Canadian Dividend Stocks to Buy Now. Hartford Funds has estimated that 84% of the total return of the S&P […]
RBC Global Asset Management grows private markets team with appointment of new Head, Global Infrastructure Investments
RBC Global Asset Management ("RBC GAM") today announced the appointment of Andrew Hay as Head, Global Infrastructure Investments.
RBC re-invents investment solutions for Canadians by launching RBC ESG Market-Linked GIC and RBC North American MarketSmart GIC
Canadians seeking the security of GICs but looking for opportunities to increase their returns now have the best of both worlds with two new GICs: the RBC ESG Market-Linked GIC and the RBC North American MarketSmart GIC. Both were developed through a partnership between RBC Capital Markets and the GIC business within the retail bank, leveraging their respective areas of market expertise and product knowledge.
RY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|