Royal Bank Of Canada (RY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RY is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.66% of US stocks).
RY Stock Summary
- RY has a market capitalization of $159,118,167,400 -- more than approximately 98.54% of US stocks.
- RY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RY is more volatile than only 9.19% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Royal Bank Of Canada, a group of peers worth examining would be AXP, PM, TD, HSBC, and T.
- RY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Royal Bank Of Canada's official web site, go to www.rbc.com.
RY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.17||52-week high||$119.41|
|Prev. close||$99.20||52-week low||$95.02|
|Day high||$100.19||Avg. volume||1,311,423|
|50-day MA||$106.19||Dividend yield||3.87%|
|200-day MA||$106.12||Market Cap||139.58B|
Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Company Bio
Royal Bank of Canada operates as a diversified financial service company worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Personal & Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, and Capital Markets. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RY Latest Social Stream
View Full RY Social Stream
Latest RY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royal Bank Of Canada that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RY as an investment opportunity.
Under the new transaction, Regatta will issue commercial paper (ABCP) and use the proceeds to make match-funded loans to a bankruptcy remote purchasing company, NLMCC, LLC (NLMCC). NLMCC will purchase highly liquid securities and enter into two separate global master securities loan agreements (GMSLA), one with a Prime-1(cr) financial institution and another one with its Prime-1(cr) subsidiary (together, counterparties). The counterparties will hold the securities for a fixed amount.
Today, RBC announced the first 20 inspiring recipients of its RBC Future Launch Black Youth Scholarship, a program designed to serve the unique needs of young Black Canadians navigating and preparing for the future of work.
Royal Bank of Canada's (NYSE:RY) first-quarter results on Thursday highlighted a boost in its wealth management business, with higher average fee-based client assets. Meanwhile, RY stock slides nearly 3% out of the gate. Q1 return on equity of 17.3% jumped 40 basis points from the fourth quarter, though down 130 basis points...
Royal Bank of Canada (TSE: RY) (NYSE: RY) reported a higher profit in the first quarter of 2022, thanks to gains in retail banking loans and wealth management fees. Revenue & Earnings Revenue totaled C$13.07 billion in the first quarter, up from C$12.94 billion in the prior-year quarter. Analysts expected revenue of C$12.12 billion. Net income came in at C$4.1 billion (C$2.84 per diluted share) for Q1 2022, up 6% from a net income of C$3.85 billion (C$2.66 per diluted share) in Q1 2021. Analysts expected RBC to report EPS of C$2.74 in the three months ended December 31. Profit from Personal & Commercial Banking amounted to C$1.
Royal Bank of Canada (RY, RY.TO) reported Thursday a net income of C$4.04 billion or C$2.84 per share for the first quarter, higher than C$3.79 billion or C$2.66 per share in the prior-year quarter.
RY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|