Royal Bank Of Canada (RY): Price and Financial Metrics
RY Stock Summary
- RY has a higher market value than 98.28% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $80,633,014,109.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.92 for Royal Bank Of Canada; that's greater than it is for 98.03% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RY is more volatile than just 11.1% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Royal Bank Of Canada, a group of peers worth examining would be C, AXP, CHTR, TD, and CVS.
- Visit RY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbc.com.
RY Stock Price Chart More Charts
RY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.41||52-week high||$82.74|
|Prev. close||$58.50||52-week low||$49.55|
|Day high||$60.78||Avg. volume||1,592,843|
|50-day MA||$71.87||Dividend yield||5.52%|
|200-day MA||$77.52||Market Cap||84.55B|
Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Company Bio
Royal Bank of Canada operates as a diversified financial service company worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Personal & Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, and Capital Markets. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Toronto, Canada.