Royal Bank Of Canada (RY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RY POWR Grades
- RY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.81% of US stocks.
- RY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- RY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.66% of US stocks).
RY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $149,277,615,966, Royal Bank Of Canada has a greater market value than 98.46% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Royal Bank Of Canada is higher than merely 3.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.94 for Royal Bank Of Canada; that's greater than it is for 97.57% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Royal Bank Of Canada, a group of peers worth examining would be AXP, SCHW, HDB, PM, and C.
- RY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Royal Bank Of Canada's official web site, go to www.rbc.com.
RY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.49||52-week high||$106.40|
|Prev. close||$104.84||52-week low||$67.78|
|Day high||$105.77||Avg. volume||1,122,475|
|50-day MA||$102.42||Dividend yield||3.3%|
|200-day MA||$96.42||Market Cap||150.32B|
Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Company Bio
Royal Bank of Canada operates as a diversified financial service company worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Personal & Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, and Capital Markets. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RY Latest Social Stream
View Full RY Social Stream
Latest RY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royal Bank Of Canada that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RY as an investment opportunity.
Royal Bank of Canada (RY) has conducted a survey among Canadian couples who married recently, or are thinking about getting married. According to the RBC Love, Money & Marriage poll, finance is a hot topic for those Canadian couples as the pandemic sparks more financial conversations. (See Analysts’ Top Stocks on TipRanks) The poll looked at the finances of Canadians planning to get engaged or married in the next five years, those who were engaged and had to change their marriage plans, and those who got married during the pandemic.
RBC Global Asset Management Inc. ("RBC GAM Inc.") today announced October 2021 cash distributions for unitholders of RBC ETFs, as follows:
RBC Global Asset Management Inc. announces final details on maturity of RBC Target 2021 Corporate Bond Index ETF
RBC Global Asset Management Inc. ("RBC GAM Inc.") today announced final details regarding the scheduled maturity of RBC Target 2021 Corporate Bond Index ETF (TSX: RQI).
Finances are a hot topic for Canadian couples who recently tied the knot or are thinking about getting married, with the pandemic prompting more money conversations, according to the RBC Love, Money & Marriage Poll.
Today, 55 elite Canadian athletes were announced as part of the 2021-2023 RBC Olympians roster. The roster includes an impressive group of Beijing 2022 hopefuls from communities across Canada, including Chloé and Justine Dufour-Lapointe (Freestyle Skiing - Moguls), Justin Kripps (Bobsleigh), Marie-Philip Poulin and Sarah Nurse (Ice Hockey), and Mark McMorris (Snowboard), among others. The roster also includes Canada's most decorated Olympian Penny Oleksiak (Swimming) and RBC Training Ground prog
RY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|