Royal Bank Of Canada (RY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RY POWR Grades
- RY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- RY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
RY Stock Summary
- Royal Bank Of Canada's market capitalization of $137,972,157,451 is ahead of 98.35% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RY is currently 0.99, higher than just 4.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.94 for Royal Bank Of Canada; that's greater than it is for 97.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSBC, AZN, BMY, IBM, and HDB.
- Visit RY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbc.com.
RY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.90||52-week high||$97.02|
|Prev. close||$95.81||52-week low||$57.11|
|Day high||$97.02||Avg. volume||1,265,876|
|50-day MA||$92.41||Dividend yield||3.5%|
|200-day MA||$81.11||Market Cap||138.05B|
Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Company Bio
Royal Bank of Canada operates as a diversified financial service company worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Personal & Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, and Capital Markets. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
RY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RY Latest Social Stream
View Full RY Social Stream
Latest RY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royal Bank Of Canada that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RY as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Apollo Global Management Inc. plans to fund its acquisition of Verizon Communications Inc.’s media division with about $2 billion of debt.The financing package is expected to include a $1.5 billion leveraged loan, led by Royal Bank of Canada, and about $500 million of bonds, with equity making up the rest, according to people with knowledge of the matter, who asked not to be identified discussing a private transaction.The total cash portion of the transaction is $4.25 billion, according to a news release. Verizon will also receive $750 million in preferred interests and retain a 10% stake in the company.The acquisition is due to close in the second half of the year. RBC, Barclays Plc, Bank of Montreal, Deutsche Bank AG and Mizuho Financial Group Inc. provided financing, a...
RBC commits $250,000 to the WHO Foundation in support of continued COVID-19 community response efforts around the world
As the devastating impacts of COVID-19 continue to affect many parts of the world, including India, RBC will commit $250,000 to the WHO Foundation to support COVID-19 community response efforts in some of the most vulnerable communities globally.
Canadian banks' commitments to "net-zero financed emissions" by 2050 have drawn doubts from many investors, given the lack of a defined goal, details and their continued support for oil and gas companies, even if partially aimed at helping them transition to alternatives. The situation highlights the largely Canadian quandary faced by both the banks and their investors. Over the past five months, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Toronto-Dominion Bank and Bank of Montreal , have announced plans to achieve net-zero emissions, but lacked details including a definition of that goal, interim reduction targets and plans to move away from traditional energy sources.
Today RBC launched RBC Vantage, Canada's newest everyday banking offering that brings together a comprehensive suite of powerful benefits that RBC clients can enjoy every day. RBC Vantage gives clients, for the first time, the ability to use their debit cards to earn RBC Rewards points and provides them with more ways to save on monthly account fees. It also brings enhanced support through new interactive tools for clients and advisors, providing clients with the kind of experience they expect from their bank.
Royal Bank of Canada (TSE:RY) Has Compensated Shareholders With A Respectable 84% Return On Their Investment
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
RY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|