Royal Bank Of Canada (RY): Price and Financial Metrics
RY Stock Summary
- Royal Bank Of Canada's market capitalization of $115,470,024,286 is ahead of 98.31% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.92 for Royal Bank Of Canada; that's greater than it is for 97.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RY is more volatile than merely 6.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HDB, DEO, AXP, CHTR, and GE.
- Visit RY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbc.com.
RY Stock Price Chart More Charts
RY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.52||52-week high||$82.58|
|Prev. close||$81.43||52-week low||$73.19|
|Day high||$81.73||Avg. volume||1,123,075|
|50-day MA||$80.41||Dividend yield||3.89%|
|200-day MA||$79.02||Market Cap||116.63B|
Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Company Bio
Royal Bank of Canada operates as a diversified financial service company worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Personal & Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, and Capital Markets. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Toronto, Canada.