Royal Bank Of Canada (RY): Price and Financial Metrics
RY Stock Summary
- RY has a higher market value than 98.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $121,854,047,829.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Royal Bank Of Canada is higher than just 4.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- RY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Royal Bank Of Canada are SCHW, HSBC, CHTR, LOW, and SNE.
- RY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Royal Bank Of Canada's official web site, go to www.rbc.com.
RY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.06||52-week high||$86.14|
|Prev. close||$85.58||52-week low||$49.55|
|Day high||$85.21||Avg. volume||703,510|
|50-day MA||$81.22||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$71.73||Market Cap||121.11B|
Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Company Bio
Royal Bank of Canada operates as a diversified financial service company worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Personal & Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, and Capital Markets. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Toronto, Canada.