Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RY's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 97.38% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 16,530,000,000, ranking above 99.34% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RY's price: SFUN, FDS, TMO, ELLO and MRVL.
RY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Royal Bank Of Canada, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 75.13% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Royal Bank Of Canada's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 99 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 79.09% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Royal Bank Of Canada's estimated return of 75.13% surpasses about 79.18% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, RY's equity discount rate is less than 86.53% of those stocks.
RY Dividend Chart
RY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|