Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RY's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than 97.87% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 15,717,000,000, ranking above 99.24% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, RY generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.6% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CIO, SIMO, SAFT, CSCO and SNY.
RY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of RY, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 71.21% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RY, investors may wish to consider are:
- RY's market cap is about 117 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 3.95 is greater than 79.85% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, RY's provides a return of 71.21% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 83.55% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, RY's equity discount rate is less than 86.98% of those stocks.
RY Dividend Chart
RY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|