Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 15,717,000,000, ranking above 99.2% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, RY generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.53% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WDFC, CAAS, STAF, XEL and AAON.
RY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Royal Bank Of Canada, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 142.31%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RY, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 159 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 3.4 is greater than 80.45% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Royal Bank Of Canada's expected return of 142.31% is higher than 79.38% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, RY has a discount rate lower than 79.38% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
RY Dividend Chart
RY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|