Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 16,530,000,000, ranking above 99.29% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SJM, NEM, SYNL, SAFM and GIS.
RY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Royal Bank Of Canada, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 75.2%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Royal Bank Of Canada are:
- Given its market cap of around 98 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 4.73 is greater than 79.25% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, RY's provides a return of 75.2% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 79.68% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, RY's equity discount rate is less than 85.52% of those stocks.
RY Dividend Chart
RY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|