Sachem Capital Corp. Common Shares (SACH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SACH POWR Grades
- SACH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SACH is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SACH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.68% of US stocks).
SACH Stock Summary
- For SACH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.26% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 144.56%, Sachem Capital Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.06% of about US stocks.
- Sachem Capital Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SACH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCPC, EPD, PME, OFS, and KEN.
- Visit SACH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sachemcapitalcorp.com.
SACH Valuation Summary
- SACH's price/earnings ratio is 14.2; this is 64.46% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SACH's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 54 months.
- SACH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.8 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SACH.
SACH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SACH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.05||52-week high||$5.68|
|Prev. close||$5.03||52-week low||$3.15|
|Day high||$5.12||Avg. volume||233,057|
|50-day MA||$5.22||Dividend yield||9.54%|
|200-day MA||$4.73||Market Cap||124.07M|
Sachem Capital Corp. Common Shares (SACH) Company Bio
Sachem Capital Corporation is a REIT that specializes in originating, underwriting, funding, servicing, and managing a portfolio of short-term loans secured by first mortgage liens primarily in Connecticut.
SACH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sachem Capital Corp. To summarize, we found that Sachem Capital Corp ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sachem Capital Corp, consider:
- Sachem Capital Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Sachem Capital Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 74.29% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SACH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SACH Latest Social Stream
View Full SACH Social Stream
Latest SACH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sachem Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SACH as an investment opportunity.
Sachem Capital Announces $200 Million Master Repurchase Financing Facility with Churchill MRA Funding
Provides low-cost, non-dilutive funding to support continued expansion of lending activities
BRANFORD, Conn., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE American: SACH) announced today that its board of directors authorized and declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share to be paid to shareholders of record as of the close of trading on the NYSE American on July 26, 2021. The dividend will be payable on July 30, 2021.
BRANFORD, Conn., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE American: SACH) today announced that Sachem Acquisition Corp. (SAC), a Maryland corporation organized as a special purpose acquisition company, filed a Registration Statement on Form S-1 (the "Registration Statement") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in connection with a proposed initial public offering of its units. Sachem Capital Corp. currently owns 100% of SAC through a subsidiary limited liability company. While SAC is not limited in terms of seeking acquisition targets, it intends to focus on businesses within the real estate sector, including real estate finance and real property ownership and management.
BRANFORD, Conn., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE American: SACH) today announced that Sachem Acquisition Corp. (“SAC”), a Maryland corporation organized as a special purpose acquisition company, filed a Registration Statement on Form S-1 (the "Registration Statement") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) in connection with a proposed initial public offering of its units. Sachem Capital Corp. currently owns 100% of SAC through a subsidiary limited liabi
Sachem Capital Corp. Announces Partial Exercise of Overallotment Option From Public Offering of Preferred Stock
BRANFORD, Conn., July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE American: SACH) today announced that in connection with its previously disclosed public offering of 1,700,000 shares of its 7.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the Series A Preferred Stock) that closed on June 29, 2021, the underwriters of such offering have partially exercised their overallotment option to purchase an additional 203,000 shares of Series A Preferred Stock. The partial exercise of the overallotment option will generate net proceeds to the Company of approximately $4.9 million after payment of underwriting discounts and commissions. Closing on the overallotment shares is expected to occur Friday, July 2, 2021.
SACH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|