Sachem Capital Corp. Common Shares (SACH): Price and Financial Metrics
SACH Stock Summary
- SACH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,098.83 -- higher than 97.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Sachem Capital Corp's stock had its IPO on February 10, 2017, making it an older stock than only 9.33% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Sachem Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SACH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOHO, EGP, SWX, YORW, and NEN.
- SACH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sachem Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.sachemcapitalpartners.com.
SACH Stock Price Chart More Charts
SACH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.24||52-week high||$5.70|
|Prev. close||$4.24||52-week low||$4.10|
|Day high||$4.25||Avg. volume||81,252|
|50-day MA||$4.34||Dividend yield||11.32%|
|200-day MA||$4.69||Market Cap||93.78M|
Sachem Capital Corp. Common Shares (SACH) Company Bio
Sachem Capital Corporation is a REIT that specializes in originating, underwriting, funding, servicing, and managing a portfolio of short-term loans secured by first mortgage liens primarily in Connecticut.