Sachem Capital Corp. Common Shares (SACH): Price and Financial Metrics
SACH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sachem Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SACH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.89% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SACH comes in at -65.71% -- higher than that of merely 3.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SACH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LAND, FLNG, ICMB, SJI, and VICI.
- SACH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sachem Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.sachemcapitalcorp.com.
SACH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SACH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.02||52-week high||$5.68|
|Prev. close||$5.04||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$5.06||Avg. volume||213,319|
|50-day MA||$4.93||Dividend yield||9.52%|
|200-day MA||$4.14||Market Cap||111.99M|
Sachem Capital Corp. Common Shares (SACH) Company Bio
Sachem Capital Corporation is a REIT that specializes in originating, underwriting, funding, servicing, and managing a portfolio of short-term loans secured by first mortgage liens primarily in Connecticut.
SACH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SACH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sachem Capital Corp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 142.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sachem Capital Corp ended up being:
- 44% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 13.73% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Sachem Capital Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.15% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Sachem Capital Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SACH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SACH Latest Social Stream
View Full SACH Social Stream
Latest SACH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sachem Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SACH as an investment opportunity.
The global economy is still recovering from the pandemic, the S&P 500 is trading at an all-time high and unprecedented government stimulus spending has investors concerned about hyperinflation and rising interest rates. With all the uncertainty in the market at the moment, many investors are seeking the dependability of dividend stocks. Whether the market is up, down or sideways, a dividend payment from a solid company is always reliable. Despite the economic shutdown, many public companies are swimming in cash and choosing to return that cash to investors in the form of dividends and buybacks. Related Link: 3 Short Squeeze Candidates In The Financial Sector High-Yield REITs: The average dividend yield for S&P 500 companies is at 1.49%, but there are plenty of real estate investment tru...
Sachem Capital Corp. Announces Sale of an Additional $3 Million of 7.75% Notes Due 2025 From Exercise of Over-Allotment Option
BRANFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SACHEM CAPITAL CORP. ANNOUNCES SALE OF AN ADDITIONAL $3 MILLION OF 7.75% NOTES DUE 2025 FROM EXERCISE OF OVER-ALLOTMENT OPTION
Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE American: SACH) today closed on the sale of $25 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.75% unsecured, unsubordinated notes due 2025 ("Notes"). The gross proceeds of the offering to Sachem Capital Corp. are $24.75 million and the net proceeds, after payment of underwriting discounts and commissions, are approximately $23.95 million. The Notes are a further issuance of, rank equally in right of payment with and form a single series for all purposes under the indenture governing the Notes with the $28.36 million aggregate principal amount of 7.75% Notes due 2025 that the company issued in September 2020 and October 2020 (collectively referred to as the "2025 Notes"). The Notes have been approved for listing on the NYSE American and will trade under the symbo...
BRANFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SACHEM CAPITAL CORP. TO SELL $25 MILLION OF 7.75% NOTES DUE 2025
BRANFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE American: SACH) announces its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020. The company will host a conference call on Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time to discuss in greater detail its financial condition and operating results for the third quarter of 2020. John Villano, CPA, the company’s Chief Executive and Chief Financial Officer stated: “We continue to achieve strong financial per
SACH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SACHWant to do more research on Sachem Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!