Sachem Capital Corp. Common Shares (SACH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SACH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SACH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SACH is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SACH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
SACH Stock Summary
- For SACH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.31% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 113.7%, SACHEM CAPITAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 89.39% of about US stocks.
- SACHEM CAPITAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -146.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SACHEM CAPITAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TCPC, PSEC, CGBD, EPD, and MRCC.
- SACH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SACHEM CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.sachemcapitalcorp.com.
SACH Valuation Summary
- SACH's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.5; this is 53.92% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 68 months, SACH's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SACH.
SACH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SACH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.84% of graded US stocks.
- SACH's asset turnover comes in at 0.097 -- ranking 221st of 444 Trading stocks.
- ARI, CTT, and RGLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SACH.
The table below shows SACH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SACH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SACH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.33||52-week high||$6.55|
|Prev. close||$3.26||52-week low||$3.23|
|Day high||$3.45||Avg. volume||314,186|
|50-day MA||$4.47||Dividend yield||16.82%|
|200-day MA||$4.88||Market Cap||128.29M|
Sachem Capital Corp. Common Shares (SACH) Company Bio
Sachem Capital Corporation is a REIT that specializes in originating, underwriting, funding, servicing, and managing a portfolio of short-term loans secured by first mortgage liens primarily in Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
SACH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SACH Latest Social Stream
View Full SACH Social Stream
Latest SACH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SACHEM CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SACH as an investment opportunity.
BRANFORD, Conn., Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE American: SACH) has sold an additional $5.25 million original principal amount of its 8.00% unsecured, unsubordinated notes due 2027 (“Notes”) pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option in full, bringing the gross proceeds of the offering of the Notes to $40.25 million and the net proceeds to approximately $38.8 million after payment of underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offer
BRANFORD, Conn., Aug. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE American: SACH) announces the closing of its previously announced registered public offering of $35.0 million aggregate principal amount of 8.00% unsecured, unsubordinated notes due 2027 (“Notes”). The net proceeds of the offering are estimated to be approximately $33.7 million after payment of underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by the company. Sachem has granted the underwri
BRANFORD, Conn., Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE American: SACH) announces the pricing of a registered public offering of $35.0 million aggregate principal amount of 8.00% unsecured, unsubordinated notes due 2027 (“Notes”). The net proceeds of the offering to Sachem Capital Corp. are expected to be approximately $33.7 million after payment of underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by the company. The offering is expected to clo
BRANFORD, Conn., Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE American: SACH) today announced the commencement of a registered public offering of unsecured, unsubordinated notes due five years from the date of issuance (“Notes”). The Notes will rank pari passu with all the company’s unsecured, unsubordinated indebtedness, whether currently outstanding or issued in the future. The Notes are expected to be listed on the NYSE American under the trading symbol “SCCG” and to trade the
Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -20% and 0.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SACH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|