Safehold Inc. (SAFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAFE POWR Grades
- SAFE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- SAFE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SAFE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SAFE Stock Summary
- SAFEHOLD INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 13.18% of US listed stocks.
- For SAFE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.75% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SAFE comes in at -111.71% -- higher than that of only 5.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SAFEHOLD INC are HRZN, SAR, FCRD, TPVG, and GRP.U.
- SAFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SAFEHOLD INC's official web site, go to www.safeholdinc.com.
SAFE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SAFE's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.73% lower, now standing at 28.5.
- SAFE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27.6 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAFE.
SAFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAFE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.49% of graded US stocks.
- SAFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 55th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- IIPR, JLL, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAFE.
The table below shows SAFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.46||52-week high||$80.66|
|Prev. close||$25.29||52-week low||$24.88|
|Day high||$26.53||Avg. volume||257,174|
|50-day MA||$38.86||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$49.67||Market Cap||1.65B|
Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Company Bio
New York-based Safety, Income and Growth was founded in 2017 with the objective of acquiring, owning, managing, financing and capitalizing on ground net leases. GNLs involves leasing land, typically for a long period of time (ranging from 30 to 99 years), to a tenant for the purpose of building real estate on the property and are most often "triple net" leases, which means the tenant is responsible for costs including: development costs, capital expenditures and all property operating expenses.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFE Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFE Social Stream
Latest SAFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAFEHOLD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFE as an investment opportunity.
Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE), the leader of the modern ground lease industry, announced that it has entered into an agreement to sell a ground lease in an East Coast market for $136 million. The transaction is expected to generate a net book gain for Safehold of approximately $46 million. After paying closing costs, establishing reserves and returning the original $77 million cost basis to Safehold, the remaining proceeds will be distributed approximately 83% to Safehold and approximately 17% to t
Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has declared common stock dividends of $0.177 per share for the third quarter of 2022. The dividend represents an annualized rate of $0.708 per share and is payable on October 14, 2022 to holders of record on September 30, 2022. The dividend was previously increased by 4.12% in the second quarter of this year.
Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE), the creator and leader of the modern ground lease industry, announced that Ryan Howard has joined iStar (NYSE: STAR), Safehold's external manager, as Senior Vice President, Investments focusing on the Southeast region.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has declared quarterly dividends on the Company's Common Stock and Preferred Stock for the third quarter of 2022. The dividends are all payable on September 15, 2022 to holders of record on September 1, 2022.
iStar Inc. -- Moody's places iStar's corporate family and senior unsecured ratings on review for upgrade
Rating Action: Moody's places iStar's corporate family and senior unsecured ratings on review for upgradeGlobal Credit Research - 11 Aug 2022 New York, August 11, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has placed iStar Inc.'s (iStar) Ba2 corporate family and senior unsecured ratings under review for upgrade. This follows the announcement by iStar and Safehold Inc. (Safehold, Baa1, positive) that they have entered into an agreement to combine in a tax-free transaction with the surviving entity having a strategic focus on the ground lease industry.
SAFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|