Safehold Inc. (SAFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAFE POWR Grades
- SAFE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAFE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SAFE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.94% of US stocks).
SAFE Stock Summary
- SAFEHOLD INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 13.73% of US listed stocks.
- For SAFE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.57% of US equities we're observing.
- SAFEHOLD INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -80.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SAFEHOLD INC are FCRD, MBI, GAIN, BNL, and PTMN.
- SAFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SAFEHOLD INC's official web site, go to www.safeholdinc.com.
SAFE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SAFE's price/sales ratio is 72.92% higher, now standing at 8.3.
- SAFE's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAFE.
SAFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAFE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.49% of graded US stocks.
- SAFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 55th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- IIPR, JLL, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAFE.
The table below shows SAFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.15||52-week high||$67.35|
|Prev. close||$34.15||52-week low||$23.65|
|Day high||$34.66||Avg. volume||287,983|
|50-day MA||$30.39||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$35.93||Market Cap||2.12B|
Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Company Bio
New York-based Safety, Income and Growth was founded in 2017 with the objective of acquiring, owning, managing, financing and capitalizing on ground net leases. GNLs involves leasing land, typically for a long period of time (ranging from 30 to 99 years), to a tenant for the purpose of building real estate on the property and are most often "triple net" leases, which means the tenant is responsible for costs including: development costs, capital expenditures and all property operating expenses.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFE Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFE Social Stream
Latest SAFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAFEHOLD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFE as an investment opportunity.
Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE) announced the tax treatment of its 2022 common stock dividends.
iStar (NYSE: STAR) announced today the tax treatment of its 2022 common and preferred stock dividends.
NEW YORK , Jan. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE ), the creator of the modern ground lease industry, announced today that it has closed a new $500 million unsecured revolving credit facility. The new facility has a current borrowing rate of adjusted SOFR plus 100 basis points, with a maturity of July 31, 2025 . Safehold has also amended its existing $1.35 billion revolving credit facility primarily to transition from LIBOR to SOFR. Both facilities are subject to a pricing grid based on Safehold''s credit ratings. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Safehold (SAFE) said Monday it closed a new $500M unsecured revolving credit facility.The facility has a current borrowing rate of adj
NEW YORK , Dec. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE ) announced today that the Company''s Board of Directors has declared common stock dividends of $0.177 per share for the fourth quarter of 2022. The dividend represents an annualized rate of $0.708 per share and is payable on January 13, 2023 to holders of record on December 30, 2022 . … Full story available on Benzinga.com
SAFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|