Safehold Inc. (SAFE): Price and Financial Metrics
SAFE Stock Summary
- SAFE's current price/earnings ratio is 97.61, which is higher than 95.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Safehold Inc is higher than it is for about 98.41% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 28.94, Safehold Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAFE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSI, FPI, CAI, OFC, and SJI.
- Visit SAFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.safeholdinc.com.
SAFE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.23||52-week high||$66.70|
|Prev. close||$63.45||52-week low||$21.35|
|Day high||$63.50||Avg. volume||287,597|
|50-day MA||$52.85||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$38.58||Market Cap||3.02B|
Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Company Bio
New York-based Safety, Income and Growth was founded in 2017 with the objective of acquiring, owning, managing, financing and capitalizing on ground net leases. GNLs involves leasing land, typically for a long period of time (ranging from 30 to 99 years), to a tenant for the purpose of building real estate on the property and are most often "triple net" leases, which means the tenant is responsible for costs including: development costs, capital expenditures and all property operating expenses.