Safehold Inc. (SAFE): Price and Financial Metrics
SAFE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Safehold Inc is higher than it is for about 97.54% of US stocks.
- SAFE's price/sales ratio is 17.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.83% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Safehold Inc comes in at 88.72%, a number that bests 93.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAFE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMNR, WTM, NEWA, HIHO, and YEXT.
- Visit SAFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.safeholdinc.com.
SAFE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.02||52-week high||$43.01|
|Prev. close||$39.85||52-week low||$16.53|
|Day high||$40.26||Avg. volume||139,923|
|50-day MA||$36.34||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$29.70||Market Cap||1.58B|
Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Company Bio
New York-based Safety, Income and Growth was founded in 2017 with the objective of acquiring, owning, managing, financing and capitalizing on ground net leases. GNLs involves leasing land, typically for a long period of time (ranging from 30 to 99 years), to a tenant for the purpose of building real estate on the property and are most often "triple net" leases, which means the tenant is responsible for costs including: development costs, capital expenditures and all property operating expenses.