Safehold Inc. (SAFE): Price and Financial Metrics
SAFE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Safehold Inc is higher than it is for about 97.54% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.27, Safehold Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.19% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAFE's revenue has grown 88.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.65% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Safehold Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MAIN, HIHO, TPX, HFBL, and FSBW.
- SAFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Safehold Inc's official web site, go to www.safeholdinc.com.
SAFE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.26||52-week high||$45.42|
|Prev. close||$45.12||52-week low||$16.53|
|Day high||$45.42||Avg. volume||215,025|
|50-day MA||$39.96||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$32.41||Market Cap||1.83B|
Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Company Bio
New York-based Safety, Income and Growth was founded in 2017 with the objective of acquiring, owning, managing, financing and capitalizing on ground net leases. GNLs involves leasing land, typically for a long period of time (ranging from 30 to 99 years), to a tenant for the purpose of building real estate on the property and are most often "triple net" leases, which means the tenant is responsible for costs including: development costs, capital expenditures and all property operating expenses.