Safehold Inc. (SAFE): Price and Financial Metrics
SAFE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Safehold Inc is higher than 95.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For SAFE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.46% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAFE's revenue has grown 66.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.43% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Safehold Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SAR, TRMT, BPY, AMBC, and LXP.
- SAFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Safehold Inc's official web site, go to www.safeholdinc.com.
SAFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.90||52-week high||$84.99|
|Prev. close||$68.62||52-week low||$38.85|
|Day high||$70.18||Avg. volume||111,712|
|50-day MA||$76.21||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$64.19||Market Cap||3.72B|
Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Company Bio
New York-based Safety, Income and Growth was founded in 2017 with the objective of acquiring, owning, managing, financing and capitalizing on ground net leases. GNLs involves leasing land, typically for a long period of time (ranging from 30 to 99 years), to a tenant for the purpose of building real estate on the property and are most often "triple net" leases, which means the tenant is responsible for costs including: development costs, capital expenditures and all property operating expenses.
SAFE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Safehold Inc. To summarize, we found that Safehold Inc ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 389.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SAFE, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Safehold Inc over the past 3.67 years is 1.35%; that's better than 92.87% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- Safehold Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SAFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFE Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFE Social Stream
Latest SAFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Safehold Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFE as an investment opportunity.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) today reported results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Safehold, Inc. (SAFE) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021, 10:00 ET Company Participants Jason Fooks - IR Jay Sugarman - CEO & Chairman Jeremy Fox-Geen - CFO Marcos Alvarado - President & CIO Conference Call Participants Zachary Silverberg - Mizuho Securities Richard Anderson - SMBC Nathan Crossett -...
Safety, Income and Growth (SAFE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.33% and 1.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / Safehold Inc. (NYSE:SAFE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 11, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
SAFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAFEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Safehold Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!