Safehold Inc. (SAFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAFE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SAFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.69% of US stocks.
- SAFE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- SAFE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SAFE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SAFE is currently 241.76, higher than 98.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For SAFE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.46% of US equities we're observing.
- SAFE's price/sales ratio is 26.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Safehold Inc are OXSQ, SAR, FCRD, DKL, and LXP.
- SAFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Safehold Inc's official web site, go to www.safeholdinc.com.
SAFE Valuation Summary
- SAFE's EV/EBIT ratio is 50.4; this is 31.08% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SAFE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 27.1 over the prior 51 months.
- Over the past 51 months, SAFE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 27.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAFE.
SAFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.86||52-week high||$95.29|
|Prev. close||$80.77||52-week low||$52.06|
|Day high||$80.91||Avg. volume||111,709|
|50-day MA||$86.89||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$76.84||Market Cap||4.26B|
Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Company Bio
New York-based Safety, Income and Growth was founded in 2017 with the objective of acquiring, owning, managing, financing and capitalizing on ground net leases. GNLs involves leasing land, typically for a long period of time (ranging from 30 to 99 years), to a tenant for the purpose of building real estate on the property and are most often "triple net" leases, which means the tenant is responsible for costs including: development costs, capital expenditures and all property operating expenses.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFE Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFE Social Stream
Latest SAFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Safehold Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFE as an investment opportunity.
Commercial real estate, given a multiyear boom in demand, may offer investor portfolios diversity and income. In unpacking commercial real estate as an investment, Tom Zuber of Zuber Lawler led a Benzinga Reopening Stocks Summit conversation between Ian Selig of Safehold Inc (NYSE: SAFE ) and David Auerbach of World Equity Group. REITs In Play: Due in part to the so-called reflation trade an expansion in output of the economy as a result of stimulus and pandemic reopening real estate is enjoying a boom. In an example, Auerbach pointed to EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR ), formerly Entertainment Properties, a real estate investment trust that owns and finances income-producing amusement parks, theaters, resorts and other entertainment properties. Not only are the movie theatres reopening but...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Safehold Inc (NYSE: SAFE ) CEO Jay Sugarman provided lessons from the worlds of collecting and investing Thursday at Benzinga''s "Reopening Stocks Summit." Sugarman has been collecting coins, comic books and baseball cards since he was a kid, he said, adding that he has been investing in companies and different forms of art for around 30 years. "This market is unlike really anything I''ve ever seen." What Makes Something Valuable? The combination of scarcity and desirability or low supply and high demand creates significant value, Sugarman explained. Companies are desirable for investors if they Full story available on Benzinga.com
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has declared quarterly dividends on the Company's Common Stock and Preferred Stock for the third quarter of 2021. The dividends are all payable on September 15, 2021 to holders of record on September 1, 2021.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) today reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
SAFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|