Safehold Inc. (SAFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAFE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SAFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAFE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SAFE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
SAFE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Safehold Inc is higher than 97.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For SAFE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.39% of US equities we're observing.
- SAFE's price/sales ratio is 24.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAFE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BPY, VICI, LXP, ICMB, and TPVG.
- SAFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Safehold Inc's official web site, go to www.safeholdinc.com.
SAFE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SAFE's price/sales ratio is 1370.59% higher, now standing at 25.
- Over the past 48 months, SAFE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $21.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAFE.
SAFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.97||52-week high||$84.99|
|Prev. close||$76.30||52-week low||$47.51|
|Day high||$77.53||Avg. volume||114,535|
|50-day MA||$70.20||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$69.57||Market Cap||4.10B|
Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Company Bio
New York-based Safety, Income and Growth was founded in 2017 with the objective of acquiring, owning, managing, financing and capitalizing on ground net leases. GNLs involves leasing land, typically for a long period of time (ranging from 30 to 99 years), to a tenant for the purpose of building real estate on the property and are most often "triple net" leases, which means the tenant is responsible for costs including: development costs, capital expenditures and all property operating expenses.
SAFE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Safehold Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Safehold Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Safehold Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Safehold Inc over the past 3.86 years is 1.02%; that's higher than 86.41% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Safehold Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SAFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFE Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFE Social Stream
Latest SAFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Safehold Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFE as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / June 10, 2021 / Safehold Inc. (NYSE:SAFE): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced today that Jay Sugarman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Nareit REITweek: 2021 Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 2:30 pm ET.
Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE) announced today that Jay Sugarman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at Nareit’s REITweek: 2021 Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 1:45pm ET.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced today an adjustment to the conversion rate of its 3.125% Convertible Senior Notes due 2022 as a result of the common stock cash dividends to be paid on June 15, 2021.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you buy shares in a...
SAFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|