Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SAFE's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 23.04%.
- SAFE has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.89%, higher than about 97.66% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SAFE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.08, ranking above just 11.78% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SAFE's price: CCMP, PHG, VMW, ARTNA and ENR.
SAFE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Safehold Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 79.31% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SAFE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, SAFE offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.77% of its fellow sector mates.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -79.31%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 6.81% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Safehold Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 6.81% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Safehold Inc has a beta lower than 30.19% of such peers.
SAFE Dividend Chart
SAFE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|