Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SAFE's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 23.04%.
- SAFE has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.89%, higher than about 97.66% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SAFE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.08, ranking above just 11.78% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SAFE's price: CCMP, PHG, VMW, ARTNA and ENR.
SAFE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SAFE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 73.83% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Safehold Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Safehold Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 6.45% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, Safehold Inc's expected return of -73.83% is higher than 6.99% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SAFE has a discount rate lower than 6.99% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for SAFE than it is for 8.06% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
SAFE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|