Sanderson Farms, Inc. (SAFM): Price and Financial Metrics
SAFM Stock Summary
- SAFM's current price/earnings ratio is 67.89, which is higher than 88.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45%, Sanderson Farms Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.88% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SAFM has reported earnings growth of 108.45%, putting it ahead of 90.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sanderson Farms Inc are VRTU, WWW, FDP, ATGE, and CMC.
- Visit SAFM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sandersonfarms.com.
SAFM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAFM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.31||52-week high||$179.45|
|Prev. close||$161.09||52-week low||$111.77|
|Day high||$162.05||Avg. volume||349,583|
|50-day MA||$167.03||Dividend yield||0.81%|
|200-day MA||$149.11||Market Cap||3.52B|
Sanderson Farms, Inc. (SAFM) Company Bio
Sanderson Farms produces, processes, markets, and distributes fresh, frozen, and prepared chicken products in the United States. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Laurel, Mississippi.